• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TCC After Ectopic buddy needed

Hi Buzz1. I am so, so very sorry to hear what you're currently going through. Twins? Oh gosh, I just couldn't begin to imagine how you must be feeling right now. Please feel free to vent & express your frustration and sadness here. I know it must still be so raw, but you are in the best place possible here on these boards. Waiting is the hardest thing. I'm 4 weeks post-op now, and it just doesn't get any easier...except that I have made the conscious decision to try again straight away. In time you will come to your own conclusion about that. In the meantime, feel free to follow along with this great group of girls.

Thinking of you across the miles. x

Buzz1 - I am so sorry to hear about your loss. You know yourself best... but i did take my doctors advice to wait a full six months. It was hard but I felt I needed the time to heal both physically and emotionally. *hugs*

Buzz1 - I am so sorry to hear about your loss. You know yourself best... but i did take my doctors advice to wait a full six months. It was hard but I felt I needed the time to heal both physically and emotionally. *hugs*

Exactly i think ill no when im ready, although 6 months does sound a long time... maybe 4-5 months would suit us depending on how im feeling , did u have the injection or surgery xx

Exactly i think ill no when im ready, although 6 months does sound a long time... maybe 4-5 months would suit us depending on how im feeling , did u have the injection or surgery xx

I had the surgery since my tube ruptured (I was about 7 weeks) so there was no saving it. For me, I felt fine physically at about 2-3 months but emotionally I was torn. Although I was only a few weeks along I already felt I knew my baby and that it was part of my family already. Took me months to even contemplate trying again.

hello ladies

peachy i was feeling like you not to long ago not knowing what the heck was going on i still feel that way sometimes i wonder at times wether i really did o my surge was short so i hope that all that bd payed off

pink am keeping fx for me too but there are days that i wonder if o even happened but we'll see soon enough friday i'll be 11 dpo do you think that it's to early for a bfp? if not am going to keep testing i think am due for af on the 27 hope that by then i will know for certain

Buzz1 so sorry for your loss can't even imagine what you must be going through hugs to you it's been about a month since my surgery and there are days that i break down too like pink i decided to try again right away but every one knows their body and when it is right for them you are in my thoughts and prayers

afm the nausea had gone away a little but i get it from time to time pink i know that eveyone had one bb bigger than the other but mine is noticible i asked DH and he laughed bc he could tell but then he said he loved me even if i was lopsided lol have been eating somethings but i try to only eat what sounds good to me began to have really wierd dreams 2 nights in a row and then all my muscles are achey so my dr put me on ambian to help me sleep hope it helps but may have to stop it if i get a bfp witch i so hope that i do
hugs to all and i hope that you all have a good day hugs

Hi girls

Lucy - A friend of mine just found out she is pregnant, and got her positive on 11DPO (10DPO was negative)....so hang in there!

Sounds like we're all a bit unsure as to whether we've ovulated. I still don't know one way or the other. I need a few more temperatures before I can figure it out.

Short message from me tonight. Was out shopping, and got a few more presents achieved.

Shall check in again tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing OK.

xox

pink am hanging on in there but the wait is killing me at times i do wish i had not starting the whole temps and charting thing sometimes it better not to know but now that am on this rollercoaster is so freakin hard not to question anything and everything that happens but am trying to keep the faith that if not this month then next

i need to go shopping to get a few more things but i don't want to go i want to lay around the couch and just watch tv or sleep lol

Hey pink. Unfortunately my left tube could not be saved. Poor thing is gone lol. I just saw the doctor who performed the laparoscopy for a second post-op appointment. He told me that I can start TTC anytime now (THANK YOU LORD!) and told my hubby to brace himself. :) The doctor told me my right tube looked "okay" and when I asked him why did this happen, he pretty much told me it could have been caused by anything, especially in my case (I had none of the risks). Probably some scarring on the left tube which progressed to deformation.

I started to test with HPTs and OPKs two days ago lol. Just to see. The HPT was negative (thank God) and the OPK was negative as well, but there was a faint line. Either I'm about to start my period, or I'm wanting to ovulate, but either way, yay! I never knew how excited I'd be for AF.

lovebotlass17 that is great news soon you can be ttc again and then a bfp so happy for you

how is everyone else doing ? hope that you are all good pink how are those tests comming ?

afm am doing good bloated again i havent had much nausea every now and then but heartburn is still there but am losing hope still getting bfn on the tests although i know that it's to early just feeling plain today ifywim

Lucy, thanks. I'm pretty anxious to start, and now nervous because of my one remaining tube. All I need for it is to be clear lol. How many DPO are you now? Oh and another question, do you think it's too early for me to start trying after 2 weeks from the operation (laparoscopy)? It's only been 2 weeks.

love am 8 or 9 dpo with my mind going crazy in this 2ww wait i cant remember lol
i only had the one tube and that is where i had the ectopic but then the dr told me that she had fixed it giving me a better chance to become preg in the right place but the risk of it happening again is still there

tbh if your dr gave you the go ahead and you feel that you are ready then i would go for it i know that for me i couldn't wait and have not waited tbh i talked it over with DH bc he is my partner but bc i needed his ok as well and we made the decision that if it happened it happened so here we are so if your ready then go for it gl hugs to ya hope you get that bfp if you decide to go for it

also you had a laparoscopy from what i understand healing is faster i had a laparotomy sort of like a c-section so it took a little longer although i was bd 2 weeks later carefully lol

girls i need some advice i have been having some wierd pains on my lady area (on it not in it) but it comes and goes i know it's not an infection i feel like it's the muscle what do you guys think

am eating spicy mexican chips and some ritz crackers oh and peanuts m&ms together i take turns one of each lol is that wierd or am i looking into everything to much oooh i wish i knew what the hell was going on

Good morning (afternoon!)

Well, my temperatures haven't increased in the last couple of days, so I'm not holding out any hope that I caught the egg this month. Looks like I will just have to wait it out for AF. In my heart, I know that this is probably the most sensible outcome...but it still would have been nice to get a BFP straight away...or at least think that I had half a chance.

Lucy - did your chart show a clear temperature shift? Hoping that someone around here gets some positive news soon. I know what you mean, I'm feeling deflated too. Hope you see a second line soon.

lovebotlass - {hugs} my left tube is also gone. Let's pray that our right ones are super duper baby making tubes!!! The only thing I had in the back of my mind about TTC so quickly, was whether the lining of the uterus would have built up sufficiently to allow an embryo to implant. However I did enough reading on these boards to see that many many women have had successful pregnancies straight after. Emotionally I feel fine to try again straight away. When I want something, I will stop at nothing, and I think I would feel worse waiting for several months...but that's just me. I'm also 35, and I had this grand plan that I would have my last baby at 35. (There is only a slim chance of that happening now...I'll be 36 next October). Plus my other girls are 7, 5 and 3.5...so I don't want a massive age gap IYKWIM? So it's an easy decision for me to try ASAP!!

How is everyone else doing? peachy - how do you feel about O. Do you think you caught it? decemberose - how are you?

Well, :af: I'm here waiting for you. Come and get me!!! :witch:

xox

Hi Lucy

We posted at the same time! I have no clue about your 'weird pains'! You sure have some interesting things going on with your body right now! Let's hope they are all signs of a baby currently burrowing in for a 9 month stay!

xox

thanks pink your first post made me laught at the end my temps or are staying above my coverline but they are not that high never have been since i began to chart them who knows what the heck is going on that ache i was talking about it just began to happen today but it comes and goes i hope that there is a little baby in there getting cozy

tbh though i don't think that this is my month i just don't feel it or it might be the weather it's snowing here and cold and all i really want to sleep just not feeling to good i guess well hope today ends soon and tomorrow is better

Hi everyone!

lovebotlass - Welcome! Sorry for your loss. We all share your pain, and have all travelled the road that you are currently walking. The waiting is the hardest. It's now been 4 weeks since my surgery, and am still in limbo-land! Were they able to save your tube?

Annie - was just thinking of you, and saw that AF has arrived (read in another thread). :cry: I'm sorry to hear that.

Lucy - still got my fingers crossed for you, all the way from 'Down Under'!!! Yes, we all know that 7DPO is too early, but it's fun to start testing and passes the time! Let's hope the negative turns to a positive later this week! I think I have one bb bigger than the other! I think it's a pretty common phenomena!

decemberose - sounds like the cookies and the move have been keeping you busy! How many cookies have you eaten so far?! 6 dozen is a lot of cookies!!!

peachy - I hope BD'ing is going well! Hope you catch that egg!

Me - feeling a bit down today. I'm not sure whether I actually ovulated or not. My temperatures are still all over the place, and usually I would see a clear spike in my temperature after O. So, I'm not feeling all that confident. Oh well....I am still going to pretend that I have...just to pass the time and trick myself into believing I'm in the 2WW! If AF arrives, I will be OK...I'm just sick of waiting one way or another. :nope:

{{hugs}} to all of us in this beautiful group. I hope that one day soon this will all be a distant memory, and we can come back and read these posts safe in the knowledge that we have our babies in our arms.

xox

Thanks - am okay and thankfully AF only lasts 2 days so she's buggered off again :happydance: Looking forward to my mulled wine and champagne this weekend and then planning on a hogmanay and new years night with lots of babydancing involved!

Stayed away a bit since Monday but back and trying to catch up.

Hello ladies!

Pink - sorry to hear you are feeling down. Like you I am not sure if I ovulated or not. Keep getting two lines though the test line a bit fainter than the control line for last 3 days. I do not know why it is not getting darker but I am BDing anyways.

Lucy - Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Know what you mean by the cold weather... I kind of just want to stay in and sleep all day. Feeling so lazy.

Annie - champagne for the weekend sounds sooo good! I would love a whole plate of cheese and wine to go with it myself. Your new year plan sounds awesome, and I hope it brings you good news early 2012 : )

Hope everyone is doing well. I still have a cold. Took tylenol yesterday and hope it does not interfere with TTC.

Hello Ladies,

Just checking in as its been a few days. I've been so busy packing...Hopefully we will be done next week.

How is everyone? Well, I'm not temping or doing OPK's, so I'm not sure whether I ovulated or not. I'm 3 weeks post surgery and actually feel pretty good. Hope all is well! Hugs!

annie so glad that af is leaving you soon
DH and i had planned on having a few drinks this weekend well at least i did he doesn't drink but now i dont want to until af arrives or a bfp but hopefully by new years i will know which of the two so this weekend is just DH and i easy to cook for 2

peachy thanks those lines begin to cooperate with you and get the + and then the eggie we need some good news on here thanks for the good wishes i guess weather does have alot to do with how you feel i like the snow but for some reason its making me feel blue
i just want to go to bed and snuggle with my hubby for some reason i feel like i need a good cry, i keep asking myself what is wrong with me but i don't know am ranting sorry i guess the season is getting to me don't have family here so i wonder if that has anything to do with it but last year i was not like this so this feeling of sadness is really getting to me am just moody i guess one minute am good and happy the next am ready to cry af might be on her way damn her

sorry for the rant ladies but thanks for listening

hugs december rose hope that all is going well so happy for you that your feeling great can you come rub some on me ?

Hi girls

Sorry, just need to get these things off my chest. Have been crying tonight for the first time in a few weeks.

I'm just so sad right now. Today I've been hit with a triple whammy. First I get a text message from a friend showing me a photo of her BFP. Second, my cousin calls me and says that she thinks she's pregnant. And then to top it all off, I am just about to go out the door with my sister to go shopping tonight - and she suddenly announces that she is also pregnant.

So I've just had to endure a 3 hour shopping trip, trying to have a smile on my face...while my sister does nothing but complain about how tired she is and how sick she feels...and she won't have any caffeine and she needs lots of snacks, and she won't be able to have any sherry in the christmas trifle...la la la.

I held back the tears on several occasions, and now I just feel bitter and helpless.

:(

My husband is hopping into bed now. Need some hugs. Just needed to vent....

xoxoxox

(I'm back again....crying so much that I can't get to sleep. My mind is saying "I want my baby back." I've been putting up a strong front for so long...today has just tipped me over the edge. I feel selfish for thinking badly of my sister and friends...when they deserve all the happiness in the world...but this just hurts so much). Thanks for letting me have a safe haven here. x

*pulling myself together*

Lucy - how are you? Thinking of you as you draw close to testing....hope AF is staying away for you. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->