TCC After Ectopic buddy needed

Barack-when I got my bfp they monitured my levels until I was about 6-7 weeks and then did an ultrasound. Levels have to be around 2,500 in order to see something on the ultrasound, preferably higher to see a baby and possibly a heart beat. Congrats on your bfp though.

Hi ladies!

Kaznib, you have continued to be in my thoughts. You are putting up a brave front...hope you are truly okay. No doubt there are ups and downs each day. Hang in there...the sun will shine for you again soon. x

Congratulations skeet and Barack on your BFP's and hello to all of the new ladies!

Pixxie, happy 30 weeks...I hope the last 10 weeks fly by for you. Its been the longest 10 weeks of my pregnancy.

Lucy, what is ra? I hope the results of your blood tests come back with positive news. It will be the most glorious day when we can celebrate a BFP for you....praying for you. x

Peachy, not long to go for either of us now. I thought I was going into labour a couple of nights ago. Contraction-like pains in my back. Have lost some mucous plug. Saw my OB and he did an examination and said my cervix is soft and opening. He could feel the sac and waters, and actually said if I'd started to dilate he would have taken me straight in and broken my waters. Anyway, I'm now feeling surprisingly less crampy and am wondering how much longer I will be waiting! Will keep you all updated. I don't think I'll make it another week, but you can never really be sure. My girls were more or less on time, and I still have 9 days to go...so I shouldn't get my hopes up! Rest assured that I will post as soon as I notice anything happening!

thank you Pixxie i guess i also have to get my levels checked now. hope all is well.
thanks Pink Ribbons.... will update you ladies on my levels.
just scheduled an appointment but only can see dr. on Monday.

Pink Ribbons Thank you hun:) i have my up and down moments at the moment but am getting there!! so exciting 9 more days hope everything goes smoothly for you hun!!

Lucy hoping u get that BFP soon u really do deserve it and all of us on here will be congratulating u from the rooftops!! Don't give up hun good things come to those who wait! my dad taught me that saying when i was younger think we should all believe it:)

i'm still testing positive after d and c cant wait to get back on track!! love to all:flower:

thank you Pixxie i guess i also have to get my levels checked now. hope all is well.
thanks Pink Ribbons.... will update you ladies on my levels.
just scheduled an appointment but only can see dr. on Monday.

congrats hunni so exciting!! good luck!! i had an early scan at 6 weeks and just say a little dot a week later saw a heartbeat, 2 weeks after that another heartbeat and 2 weeks after than nothing!!:(( hopefully your luck will be musch better than mine and hoping its your time xxx

Hi guys
I hope you dont mind me joining this thread. I just had my ectopic diagnosis and was given methotrexate on 8/23. So I am not ttc quite yet BUT looking towards the future and reading all your stories of POSITIVE things happening are the only thing that is getting me through this time.

My hcg went from 1856 day 4 post injection, to 740 on day 7. I can't wait til I hit 0 so I can start taking my prenatals again, fill up on folic acid and prepare my body to ttc again. I hope to ttc after 11/23 or so.

thanks ladies. you are giving me hope and seeing successuly pregnancies after this is keeping me going!

if you read this and dont mind, can you tell me the date of your injection and the date you started ttc again??? THANK YOU!!!!!!!! You are all inspiring me and giving me hope~!

Grace-Welcome to our group and know that we are all happy to have you here with open arms. I just wish it could be on a more positive note. My story is pretty long. Pretty much I had my son and was on the mini pill when I found out I was pregnant. No one knew what was wrong though when I started bleeding. With my ectopic, I didn't find out it was an ectopic till I was in the ER thinking I was dying two weeks after finding out I was pregnant. I received surgery to treat my ectopic that day September 17th, 2011. They saved my right tube but told me cause they saved my tube, I had the chance of any tissue being left in there could regrow. It did btw and about two weeks later I received a dose of methotrexate. It took about a month, maybe a little more, for my levels to get to 0. I was given the OK to try for another baby in late Dec, early Jan. My husband and I started trying in February of this year and I am now expecting my third and final baby in Nov. :)

Hi guys
I hope you dont mind me joining this thread. I just had my ectopic diagnosis and was given methotrexate on 8/23. So I am not ttc quite yet BUT looking towards the future and reading all your stories of POSITIVE things happening are the only thing that is getting me through this time.

My hcg went from 1856 day 4 post injection, to 740 on day 7. I can't wait til I hit 0 so I can start taking my prenatals again, fill up on folic acid and prepare my body to ttc again. I hope to ttc after 11/23 or so.

thanks ladies. you are giving me hope and seeing successuly pregnancies after this is keeping me going!

if you read this and dont mind, can you tell me the date of your injection and the date you started ttc again??? THANK YOU!!!!!!!! You are all inspiring me and giving me hope~!

Hey hun, i had MTX on june 22nd, i also had a lap and a D&C 1 week later, my levels got to 0 on July 30th, i had my first AF on Agusut 24th, seen my consultant on the 28th and he has given us the go ahead to try again as ill be O this week so im only 2 weeks off the 3 month mark and im on 5mg of Folic Acid a day xxx

Cathygibbs hope u get ur bfp soon! Ru feeling relaxed and positive about it all? I can't wait to my levels drop and I have my AF and start ttc again:)

Weirdly - i feel absolutely fine?! i just want my BFP im not even thinking about another mc or ectopic which is slightly odd lol i just think if its going to happen its going to happen and there is nothing i can do about it - if you get what i mean?

What are your numbers at now hun?? xxx

I haven't got my numbers taken yet, went to private doctor and am meant to have 2 week review so am waiting on letter forth arrive inviting me to come to that! If still getting pos on Friday this week might just go to my own regular doctor and get levels checked ! Want things to be all back to normal ASAP:)
Yes I understand I'm feeling exactly like that it's a matter of luck I guess! I'm just hoping and praying 3rd time lucky for me! Hope this is ur month !!

Ahhhh fx hun you can start trying ASAP!! you gonna try straight away??how you feeling??

xxx

Grace-Welcome to our group and know that we are all happy to have you here with open arms. I just wish it could be on a more positive note. My story is pretty long. Pretty much I had my son and was on the mini pill when I found out I was pregnant. No one knew what was wrong though when I started bleeding. With my ectopic, I didn't find out it was an ectopic till I was in the ER thinking I was dying two weeks after finding out I was pregnant. I received surgery to treat my ectopic that day September 17th, 2011. They saved my right tube but told me cause they saved my tube, I had the chance of any tissue being left in there could regrow. It did btw and about two weeks later I received a dose of methotrexate. It took about a month, maybe a little more, for my levels to get to 0. I was given the OK to try for another baby in late Dec, early Jan. My husband and I started trying in February of this year and I am now expecting my third and final baby in Nov. :)

Pixxie
thanks for responding and sharing dates with me. Congrats on your pregnancy, its so nice to hear that you got pregnant after the ectopic and everything is ok. Were you terribly nervous in the first trimeste? I guess its out of our hands and we need to just have faith. I can't wait til I can ttc again. I am hoping to hit 0 soon so i can start taking prenatals and prep my body again. tx for sharing ! im so excited for you. I have never been pregnant before so i cant even imagine what its like to be 29 weeks!:happydance:

Pixxie
thanks for responding and sharing dates with me. Congrats on your pregnancy, its so nice to hear that you got pregnant after the ectopic and everything is ok. Were you terribly nervous in the first trimeste? I guess its out of our hands and we need to just have faith. I can't wait til I can ttc again. I am hoping to hit 0 soon so i can start taking prenatals and prep my body again. tx for sharing ! im so excited for you. I have never been pregnant before so i cant even imagine what its like to be 29 weeks!:happydance:

The first trimester was really the scariest for me. When I found out I was pregnant with this one I was very excited but then very overwhelmed with fear. I had labs done and they came back that they were rising as they should, even better, unlike my ectopic that hardly rised at all. Then it was another two weeks before I got my ultrasound done at 6 weeks. The second the tech told me that the baby was my uterus I honestly started bawling my eyes out, because sure enough there he was with a little heart beat and everything! I ended up having some horrible cramping and bleeding at 11 weeks and thought I was miscarrying but at the hospital it showed a very healthy happy little bean in there and they were very confident from there on out that he wasn't going anywhere...they were right. :) I think I started relaxing more around the middle of my second trimester, it was just hard. You just have to be positive and hold out hope. I noticed that hope and positive thinking is very important when trying to conceive after something like that. :hugs:

I'm actually feeling ok :) just have to get on with it an not let it get me down too much! This thread helps a lot so I know I'm in same position as lots of other women:)
We keep each other sane I think!!

Hi ladies sorry that I have been mia for a few days, i am so happy for all the positivity that is going on at the moment am in need of some of that myself at the moment so apologizing in advance as this is a very selfish post

ok so here it goes, for the past week i could swear that i was pregnant i have symptoms that i have never had my bbs actually hurt, i have slight cramps down low, cravings, bloating, gas, cannot sleep to save my life, i have taken a test but of course BFN so am bummed. now i think that am imagining all of it am going to wait a few days and retest and hope that it turns positive fx for me lol
Thank you all for your words of hope i pray that it happens soon too

Pink how are you? so close to the end YAY!!!! RA is rheumatoid arthritis and the treatment for it is intense the meds that they would use can cause birth defects so they are repeating the blood work because the first tests were not definite so am waiting on those results

kaznib so glad that you are keeping your chin up that is all that we can really do hope that your sticky is right around the corner

cathgibbs same mind set as you although i really really want it to happen to us

grace so sorry for your loss but you have come to a good place where you will receive tons and i mean tons of support

hope to hear from you guys sorry if i forgot about anyone will keep you all up dated to what happens fx for us all

Lucy-as always, my fingers and toes are crossed for you!!!! I hope the BFN turns positive the next time you test. There is nothing selfish about your post, and I know how stressful it can be when your body tricks you into thinking you may be pregnant and then give you that annoying negative test. I will keep stalking you for some good news!

Kaznib-I hope your numbers are at 0 or close to 0 soon. :) :hugs:

Hi :hi: to my other lovely ladies :) hope all is going well!

AFM I just realized I am going to be 30 weeks tomorrow!!! Eeek!!!! Also since my doctors wont let me carry past 40 weeks, in 7 weeks I have to try to start getting this nugget out of me! I am so nervous and excited and at the same time feel a little behind on being prepared for baby. :/ Oh well. Well off to class for me. Love you all!!!!

Pixxie i knew that i was forgetting someone so sorry lol, trooper you lol school and preparing for a baby 7 weeks wow that will be fast can't wait

thanks for the fx and well wishes oh how i pray that it turns to a big pink blaring line lol

Pixxie hope ur well hun:) my levels are finally at 0 today so feeling good about that:flower:

Lucy im so hoping for u hun, feels like we're all in this together, u so deserve it hun!! Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->