TCC After Ectopic buddy needed

Hey ladies I am very new and just had an ectopic pregnancy Monday and it ruptured so I lost the baby and my tube and I just don't understand what happens next...I meet with the doc in a week after my blood levels go down but like do I ovulate every other month now?

we had our ectopics on the same day.... hope you're ok:hugs: im so sorry :hugs:

im still very sore.

how many weeks were you?

Hey skeet feeling pretty good barely any ms FX some cravings but nothing major
Had a scare on weds when I began to spot brown went in Thursday for u/s and saw my little squirt and a heartbeat :) going again this Thursday or a reassurance scan :happydance: can't wait

Oh Lucy that is scary.. Glad you saw your lo and its hb!! My on always told me brown spotting isnt always bad.. It's the red spotting thats almost always bad.. But after you have suffered losses I think all spotting is super scary

Skeet that is true I had abut or of the brown but it went away and the ms started so good sign in my eyes :)

Hi Lucy my due date is 23rd sept can't wait!! We have found out but were keeping It a suprise for everyone else! My gut instinct was right from the beginning:) glad u saw heartbeat that's always a very positive sign wait to u hear it for the first time magical!! Ur lucky u haven't been sick too much yet my sickness kicked in from week 8 to week 18 was very bad! Feeling a lot better now thank goodness:)

C.m.c so so feel for u I had a heterotopic pregnancy also was my first pregnancy lost baby in uterus and also in Fallopian tube had my right Fallopian tube removed! Was worst exp of my life had never even heard of it before but look where I am now things can work out in ur favour just keep telling urself it wasn't ur time, I'm here if u need me so fire Away with any questions , doc told me its quite a rare thing to happen very unfortunate !!

oh lucy ms is a really good sign :) i had terrible ms from 8-about 14 weeks...had to go on medication it was so bad

kaznib- you must be so excited... i cant believe you are keeping it a secret...i woukd never be able too

Yes so so excited now after all our struggles we are finally making some progress! I didn't mind either way what we were having as long as alls healthy:) but this way we can sort nursery colours out ect how are u skeet?

I'm doing good!! Carson is just beginning to fall into a bit of a routine now so I'm starting to feel a lot more human and finally able to get stuff down. I will admit after everything i went through trying to get pregnant...the first month after he arrived was even harder. He was a very grumpy baby that cried all the time and never slept. Finally things are smooth and i'm loving every second of mother hood!!

Skeet your son is so handsome :) great that he's getting into a routine I can't wait til I can hold mine

Kaznib we are finding out too just bc I want to know and get what I will need I'll def buy neutral things til then but still am excited I did hear the heartbeat somewhat that's why am going this Thursday for a reassurance scan can't wait I recorded the first but def getting it recorded again to show my hubby

I'm so glad you ladies have started posting on this thread again and am so excited to read that many of you have either had babies or are expecting, such fantastic news! And to those of you that are just experiencing your ectopic i'm so sorry for your loss and my thoughts are with you.
I started reading all your stories after I had an ectopic pregnancy in February last year. It was my first pregnancy and after i started spotting and had hcg levels that went down and then up again, my husband and I were devasted to find out it was ectopic and that I was going to lose my left tube. Everyone said that we would fall pregnant again and not to worry but it didn't help ease the pain at the time. My doctor said we could start trying again when my period returned so after it came back in April we started trying again and when I took a pregnancy test at the end of may we found out we were pregnant again. Even though my hcg levels were good, much better than when I had the ectopic, it was still a very nervous wait until our first ultrasound. When we did have the ultrasound a week later the sonographer had been looking at the screen for a while and then told my husband and I to hold our breath, we obviously thought it was going to be bad news again, but she said she could see two sacs, I was pregnant with twins! I had a pretty nerve racking pregnancy with the those nervous first few months and then because one of my twins was measuring very small and on 26th November my girls were born via emergency caesarian. They were only 30 weeks and 6 days when they were born and my little one was only 900 grams but after 58 days in the neonatal nursery at the hospital we were able to being our girls home and now they are both doing so well and turned 6 months old this past Sunday.
I wanted to thank you all for sharing your stories, they really helped me after I had my ectopic. At the time if I didn't feel that a lot of people understood what I was going through and they didn't treat it like a real pregnancy. Reading about your situations made me feel not so alone and definitely helped me get through that very sad time. Even now when I think about the ectopic I get sad and often still cry but then I look at my beautiful twin girls and I can't help think that it was all meant to be.

Geordie - Congratulations!!! I'm so thrilled you posted this. It's cheered me up immensely! I'm still waiting for my first AF following my surgery on 19th April but I hope I fall pregnant as quick as you. If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take you to concieve your EP?

I can't believe one of your twins was only 900g - it must have been a very scary time but worth it for your two rainbows! Huge congratulations again! x

Geordie-OMG this was a great story, thank you for sharing! I just had my ectopic pregnancy/surgery a week ago Monday and I started bleeding this Sunday and I am not sure if it's period related or what...the doctor is supposed to call me back today...but he told me to wait 2 months to recover! My left tube was removed as well..but I think I will just take June off and try again in July lol!! And the fact you had twins is so amazing to me!!! I LOVE that you told us this story and I can't wait to tell my hubby about you!!! Thank you so much again and Congrats on your girls turning 6 months!!

Georgie wow !!! Thanks for sharing and congrats on your girls you must be over the moon :). I too am glad that we got this thread going again we all need as much support as possible during this time. Congrats again hun

Hilslo how are you ? FX for a fast BFP

Am hope you are getting af , I bled for over a month from the time we found out to th surgery then bled for a few more weeks after, FX for you hun. Taking the time off will do you good

Hey Lucy - I'm still being impatient waiting for AF. I really wish it would hurry up as I feel like I'm in limbo land!! I want to be able to try again or at least have some progress towards it!!

Amcolecchi - I'm so sorry for your loss - I think I might be trying in July too. My surgeon there was no physical reason why we couldn't try again straight away but did add that it might be better to wait until after first AF so they could date it. Did you have a laparotomy or laparoscopy? Fingers crossed we can be the new wave of positive BFPs on this board!! :D

geordie thank you.... truly inspirational story ... and hope for us all here!!!! thank you

Hilslo FX for af to come when we don't want er she shows up but when we do she's a no show :( ugh annoying I know

hilso-I had a laparoscopy I go see my doctor tomorrow to talk about what happens next...I am worried that I wont be able to get pregnant again even though I read these posts and see that it does happen with one tube!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->