TCC After Ectopic buddy needed

am --- my dr told me that fertility is only reduced by a few percent as the one remaining tube can swing over and get eggs from the opposite ovary... its amazing what our bodies can do!!!!!!!!!!!

lucy thats great news and glad everything is going well

CMC-Thank you!!! I go to the docs in a few hours so I am excited to see what happens from here..he wants me to wait 2 cycles to do another IUI or even try, which will be so hard! But I am focusing my time on working out like mad haha!

Hi Lucy delighted for u!! I'm now 24 weeks saw bubs on scan yday yawning away and stretching its little legs:) magical!!

Kaznib that must be so amazing I can't wait to get there am anxious to see and feel baby move

Question, how long did it take you guys to conceive after the ectopic pregnancy? And how long did it take for your hormone levels to get to 0? I had the surgery and lost my left tube May 20th. Just took some blood today and they should call me back soon but last week they were at 218...I was at 6,000 day of surgery!

Oh number is 136!!! SO CLOSE. I want to be 0 so the doc can tell me what's next from here!!!! grrrrrr

Am it took me a year and a half but I have other issues too there are some ladies here that got pregnant right away I think one didn't even have a period I between and she has a healthy baby boy now

I'm sure you'll get you healthy baby before you know it hun hope levels get to 0 soon

Question, how long did it take you guys to conceive after the ectopic pregnancy? And how long did it take for your hormone levels to get to 0? I had the surgery and lost my left tube May 20th. Just took some blood today and they should call me back soon but last week they were at 218...I was at 6,000 day of surgery!

Still working on the conceive part of this question, but it took me about a week or so to get back to 0. Mine was pretty low - maybe 1300 the day of the surgery though.

AM ..... I had surgery the same day as you. My levels were 5000. On tues it was 29 and was over 200 the week before. I hope I'm zero this Tuesday!

My rainbow baby arrived on 2nd June weighing 7lb 12oz. A little girl called Aoife.

image.jpg

Little miss, what a gorgeous girl, such wonderful news. Congrats on the arrival of little Aoife....I'm sure you're over the moon. Where in NI are u?

Littlemiss-CONGRATS!!!! She is beautiful!!!!

CMC-Wow, 29?! You will definitely be down to 0! I feel like my levels are slowly coming down 6,000 on May 20th. By May 24th they were at 600. May 31st 280 June 6th 136. So I go again next Thursday! I am sure I wont be down to 0 but probably close!! When are you and the hubby going to start trying again? We are going to right away. I had an IUI done to get pregnant because my husband has some sperm issues but the doctor wont do an IUI until two months after my levels are down to 0! SO not till Aug-sept. time! So I am hoping we get prego naturally in July!!

Little miss, what a gorgeous girl, such wonderful news. Congrats on the arrival of little Aoife....I'm sure you're over the moon. Where in NI are u?

I'm in Belfast

Hi I'm in banbridge but work in Belfast, I had my DD at the royal and have been there nd the city for all the ectopic stuff too. Your LO is beautiful

Littlemiss-CONGRATS!!!! She is beautiful!!!!

CMC-Wow, 29?! You will definitely be down to 0! I feel like my levels are slowly coming down 6,000 on May 20th. By May 24th they were at 600. May 31st 280 June 6th 136. So I go again next Thursday! I am sure I wont be down to 0 but probably close!! When are you and the hubby going to start trying again? We are going to right away. I had an IUI done to get pregnant because my husband has some sperm issues but the doctor wont do an IUI until two months after my levels are down to 0! SO not till Aug-sept. time! So I am hoping we get prego naturally in July!!

I would say yours will be down to zero soon, I think it halves every 48 hours

I'm gonna try as soon as AF arrives..... I was told to wait a couple of months just to let my body heal but sure I didn't need methotrexate so I'm gonna go for it

cmc and am from what i understand the only reason that they would tell you to wait is you had the metho shot if not they only want you to wait so the dr can date it but i think that if you feel up to it then go for it I did and am glad that i did it still took me over a year to conceive hope it takes a lot less for you girls will keep yall in my prayers

i had a scare yesterday i began to bleed and pass clots like af got checked at my drs seems that the baby is ok tho thank God, they think that the placenta hit a blood vessel and that caused the bleeding am feeling ok today but have been taking it easy don't want anything else to happen seems like my baby likes the attention i have had an u/s every week these past 4 weeks hope that am able to hold out two weeks until my next apt

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->