TCC After Ectopic buddy needed

How long did it take for you ladies to get your AF? This is week number 4 for me and I have bled a little now and then due to hormone loss. I go again tomorrow for bloodwork. Last week it was at 102 so I am hoping it's 0 and I get the witch soon! I really don't want to wait two months!!!

It took me Almost 8 weeks after ectopic and about same after miscarriage

Cmc yeah our stories are very similar! That's crazy! I am seeing a private doctor this time who scans me every 4 weeks , this has been well worth the extra money as puts my mind at ease a lot:) I waited 3 months before trying again went on a lovely holiday in between which I would recommend, also spent loads of time with friends an tried to keep my mind of it! I would find myself crying sometimes and got really down n anxious with worry but that's to be expected!

Am I bled from the day before my bfp until about a week or two after surgery so about over a month and a half I didn't have reg af so it was a few months before I got af again sorry can't be much help Hun hope she comes soon tho

I think mine took close to 6 weeks not positive though as none of my afs were regular after my surgery.

Skeet ur little boy looks adorable so much dark hair .))

AM I took AF 22 days after the ectopic surgery and that was 4 weeks after the initial MC

Kaznib I agree I might go private next time too. I'm a radiographer so kinda never worried about getting scans till all his happened. If u don't mind me asking is it expensive? I think it's worth every penny I'm sure esp after what we have been through

Def like the holiday idea I could use one right now. Were you sore for long? I still hav no energy and can feel slight pain esp when I try to do too much
AM just noticing again our ectopics were same day. I took AF last tues I'm on cd9 now with first cycle after it all. My cycles were always short to normal and regular

Thank you ladies!!! I am 4 weeks now...hoping soon!
Kaznib-Yes my husband and I definitely need to get away for awhile!! This whole process has definitely strengthened our relationship which is good but still depressing what we all have had to go thru! How long did it take for you to get prego again?
Lucy-ahh I see you are almost at the 12 week mark!!! So excited for you!

Lucy-Keep us updated!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!!
AFM-I went this morning and gave more blood, will find out results this afternoon. Last week I was at 102! So I am hoping I am like 0 or super super close!! The week before I was 136 so I BARELY dropped lol!

My apt might not happen I was denied Medicaid so I can't go to the clinic but am calling the county as soon as they open to dispute this the lady told me I was approved and gave me a paper saying so now it says am denied bc income is higher than allowed we're barely making it :( my hubby works through a temp service and hasn't worked this month we can't afford private am so upset I cried myself to sleep all this stress can't be good for the baby

Lucy-I am so sorry hunny! Try not to stress, I know it's so hard but it will all work out! You just tell them you have the paperwork that shows you are covered! If not, try to find a cheaper place!! What insurance do you have? Some private places will give you a discount! The place I go gives me a discount because my insurance does not cover everything. So I still pay out of pocket but not as much as it could be!

Am I had found a midwife but my reg dr wanted me to see an actual OB bc of my risk but I had my apt today I lied and said I had not gotten anything yet lol we heard baby on Doppler it was so cute the dr found her( am convinced its a girl) but then she hid so dr had to chance her around lol and in one week am in2nd tri my dr said so I have 4 weeks to get the Medicaid taken care of unfortunately I don't have insurance and there's really not that any cheap places around here :) I just gotta have faith things will work out

Hey lovely ladies! It has been quite a while since I have posted but thought I would stop in and say hi! My little rainbow is going to be 8 months next month, and he is just a giant bundle of smiles and love. I really could not have asked for a better child. He is really on the verge of crawling and just being amazing. It has almost been 2 years since that tragic night that I had the ectopic, but when I look at my son, I feel the grief slowly fade away and just be filled with this new found happiness that he has given me.
Afm, my life has been pure craziness. So my middle son is 2 1/2 now and is not talking and out of recommendation from both his doctor and his preschool teachers we decided to get him evaluated for speech therapy. Well the case worker came and played/watched him for an hour and asked us questions. In the end she did agree that he needed speech therapy, but she also dropped a bomb shell on us. She believe my son may be autistic. I have been doing research like crazy now and just nervous and scared to think think at the possibilities especially cause I did everything right during my pregnancy with him and yet, he may have this disability. They are coming back next wednesday to re-evaluate him but it has just been very hard and very emotional. We haven't even told our friends the full extent as to what is going on, and I wish I could because honestly I feel really alone in this situation.

Sorry to go on a little rant there but i decided to get it off my chest. I really wish you ladies tons of luck,love and baby dust in this quest to ttc.

BTW congrats Lucy!!! I am so happy for you!! You joined this group around the same time I did and it is amazing to see you having a little bean!!! I will think many sticky thoughts for you and keep my fingers crossed. :D

attached is a current picture of my little rainbow. I love you ladies!

Attachments

• 1004728_665787766768365_911799455_n.jpg
    1004728_665787766768365_911799455_n.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 2
Pixxie hope that everything works out for you Hun, remember tho that it is nothing you did it's all determined at conception there is nothing you can do to help that :hugs: can't imagine how hard it must be I'll keep you in my prayers your more thn welcome to come here and vent

Sam is getting so big and he's so adorable
I too think of my ectopic but think of how blessed I'm to be this far a long already my angel came to get me fixed bc according to the dr that did my surgery everything was messed up in there :(

Pixie- I work with children with autism for a living. There have been millions of studies done and they have not figured out what causes it or why it's on such a high rise. It has nothing to do with you as a parent. Living with an autistic child can be trying at times but it is also extremely rewarding. They are beautiful unique individuals! Be sure that if it is the diagnosis that you get all the help and education you can. Several autistic children grow to become very successful with the right help from parents and services. You will be child's biggest advocate. I worked with a young man about 7 years ago that was in high school coming into grade 9.. He wouldn't even get out of his parents vehicle.. He has now in university, designs computer programs for autistic children and travels all over the place speaking to educators and families about autism. I can't imagine the stress you are going through right now I just pray that you get all the right supports. I know nothing I can say now can even put a dent in the stress you are feeling! I'm sending you big :hugs:

Sam is adorable!!!!'

Skeet seems ms, dizziness, gas (tmi) lol is hitting more now then before but just in the afternoon so can't really complain but am happy over all

How your little Carson?

Skeet-It is stories like that that give me hope for the future with him. While he continues to act differently then his older and younger brother I like to know in the overall outcome, he will have and live a very normal life and have the chance of success and happiness and that is what is most important to me. Btw your baby is absolutely adorable!!! I can't believe I have not been here this long and miss all these cute babies!!!

Lucy-Thank you so much too! I can't believe it you made it past one of the huge milestones for pregnancy and that is just so exciting. I know this is it for you and I can't wait for the ultrasound pics! I am so happy for you. :)

AFM it is 4th of July, and I am just tired and crampy and going to have family and friends over for dinner. I have a confession...I wish I didn't get my tubes tied. My best friends are both pregnant and it has just been very hard watching them go through their pregnancies the way they have and yeah. I even became a god mom to one of their children and as exciting as it is, the baby is a girl and I can't help but feel empty because i have always wanted a daughter. When I bring up the possibility of getting the clamps removed in the future my husband wants nothing to do with it and is very against it and so it is very stressful and sad.

Lucy- hopefully the ms passes soon!! Make sure to drink tons of water and watch your salts and sugars.. Will help with dizziness. Carson is doing great!! I have to post some new pics of him.. He's getting so big! We are starting him in his own room tonight :(

Pixxie- there is a lot of hope still! He will just need extra work and care. :) it must be hard regretting having your tubes tied.. I have baby fever already and a bunch of my friends are pregnant and I'm missing it.. But I'm no where near ready for another yet

Pixxie maybe in time he will be more open to another baby, I too feel good about this baby although there are those days when I freak will def post pics next time am at the drs and get an u/s maybe at 18 weeks

Skeet am drinking as much water as possible trying to be good with sugar but there are times when I give in and have what I want :/ but trying to do good. Can't wait to see pics of Carson :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->