• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TCC After Ectopic buddy needed

Hi Lucy

:hugs: Hugs to you girl.

I know exactly how you feel. Maybe the alcohol is a good thing...let it all out! I think we all tend to act strong, but deep down those feelings are there. It's good to let them out. So drink and be merry...and drunk!!! That's my plan for New Years Eve!!!!

My baby would have been due on the 2nd July according to the scan I had. :( So we were due at the same time. :(

I think we're going to have a fantastic chance once our AF's are here, and we can properly track our cycles again. We just have to look forward to that, and have faith and hope that it's going to happen for us.

I feel very bloated and gassy tonight...so I'm hoping AF will be here any day.

My sister is still here, and I'm adjusting to the idea that she's pregnant and is going to have her baby before me. She has quietened down with the comments, which is good. My cousin arrived on Christmas Day, and her period arrived that morning...so it ended up that she is not pregnant, and she had a few tears. So, I didn't feel so alone, which I was grateful for.

Well, my girls are in the bath, so I'd better go and supervise before there is water everywhere!!!

Much love to everyone.

Hope you feel OK in the morning Lucy and don't have a sore head!!!!

xoxox

pink you are a God send to me your words really make me feel better really am better this morning thank God no headache i thought that i was going to vomit but no which am greatful for
last night really got to me DH sat by me and allowed me to cry it out he said that he knew i needed it this is my second time that i broke down crying but i know that it will probably happen again and am ok with that we need it we do act strong and decerve to break down once in awhile.
i completly understand what you mean about your sister having a baby before you my sister had her son way before me and now my brother is thinking or they told me that they were thinking about having their second thankfully i did tell them about my ectopic and they don't ask me when am going to try again they have been great which shocks me bc we have never been to close except now that we are all grown we keep in touch more since there is no father or mother we are all each other have besides our OHs i talked to a niece yesterday and she asked me when was i going to have kids and that got me going she doesn't know about what i have been through and since am not that close to her i don't plan on telling her either she is my fathers granddaughter i have step siblings but am not close to them at all but we talk every now and then and with facebook every one can find you

at the moment am not so upset if af shows up instead of the bfp i know that if she does that means that my meds are working and that there is a chance in jan as well u might think am nuts to say this but even years are great for me lol so who knows maybe 2012 will be a great year for us both can't believe that we were due the same time we will have each other to get us through that day and who knows we might get our bfps together too wouldn't that be something
so glad that your sister is no longer making comments i hope that she understands that she is blessed to be where we want and will b one day sorry that your cousin is not pregnant but at least there is another woman there that is not preg

other ladies hope that you all had a great Christmas with your families sorry this is so long but sometimes getting it out helps so if any of you ever need to get it out go ahead we are here to listen be it sober or drunk lol hugs to all one more week until the new year am sure it will be our year

Awww you are very sweet Lucy. I'm glad that you are feeling a little better. Well, that's 2 of us that have had little breakdowns over the past few days....anyone else want to join us?

u might think am nuts to say this but even years are great for me lol so who knows maybe 2012 will be a great year for us both

lol - you are not crazy in the slightest! I am obsessed with even years. As you will see from my sig, all of my daughters were born in even years. They were also born on even days in even months. I have all even numbers in my birthdate. My husband is the only odd one out, as his month of birth is odd. But everything else is even!!!

In my mind, I had planned for a baby to be born in 2012. My issue now, and you will also think I'm mad on this one....two of my girls are already born in October. My sister, her husband, their son, my step-sister, her husband, their son and ME are all born in October too. I had really really hoped to avoid another October baby. I know this sounds ungrateful and selfish...but October is just so laden with birthdays. So, I've been in 2 minds about what to do, as January conception=October birth!

I'm guessing we will just go ahead and what will be, will be. But it's just one of my little things I always have in the back of my mind. lol. a July baby was so pefect (even though it was an odd month...but he/she surely would have come early in June!!!). I guess I can't always make everything perfect.

I can't guarantee how long this baby is going to take to conceive, so I just have to go for it I think!

Well, my post is a mammoth one, and mostly about myself. Hope everyone is having fun.

Chin up Lucy. I'm glad your DH was so supportive. Onwards and upwards for both of us...that's what I keep trying to tell myself!

xox

pink you are so funny and completely understand about all the Oct b days that alot of gifts to get lol my hubby's b day is in Oct too am a june baby first day of summer to be exact and i wanted to get preg in 2012 and have my baby that same year my boss got preg in late march and her baby was born in the beginning of Dec. so i until then or mid April to concieve as long as the baby is healthy and to term am going to be happy what ever month it is haha maybe 2012 we get all we want and you can conceive in feb i would love for my baby to be born on hubbys b day don't have to get him anything that day lol

afm i think that the which got me i began to bleed some today although not heavy but am thinking it will be a full flow tom not sad but am glad that at least i know my body is doing what is is supposed to be doing and i don't have to go to another dr to check me so we'll se what happens so maybe i might be able to give hubby a baby for his b day fx

Lucy...sorry to hear that AF appears to be looming. I know AF is not what any of us want to see...however I think the positive is at least your body is beginning to reset itself, and this nightmare of waiting is nearly OVER!!! So, even though a BFP would have been preferable...there is still a silver lining.

It gives me hope that my wait is nearly over too! I am 8DPO if I believe that I ovulated (and I don't believe it).....so I might just do a test for the hell of it in a couple of days time. If I get a BFN (and I'm sure I will!) I'll be OK with that, and hopefully AF will arrive for me too.

Keep us updated on your bleeding. If it's AF, you'll be ovulating in 2 weeks time and it will be all systems GO!!

Hello ladies! Hope everyone had a good Christmas. I am now in the 2ww. This time of year is so hard BCE this is when I found out I was pg last year...I am 3dpo and driving myself nuts trying to spot early signs lol.

pink thanks for the words of encouragement am thinking the same as you at least now my body is getting on track and i can try again next month

peachy hugs to ya but you never know maybe you'll get your bfp at the end and everything will work out for you hugs to ya the symptoms spotting is funny we are guilty of doing that

afm well its official the witch is here for her visit but am fine with that maybe i will be able to conceive in 2012 and deliver the same year that would be ideal for me as i said before i like even years things are better for me lol am crampy and bleeding but hope it will be over soon and then try try again lol oh and then to make things worse not only is af here i woke up with the flu and a very sore throat feel a little crappy but that life i guess hugs to ya girls hope someone gets a bfp soon DH bought me some doughnuts to make me feel better

{{Hugs}} Lucy. As bad as what this sounds, you have given me hope that AF will be here soon as I am a week 'behind' you...so something good has come of it! Also, hooray it's CD1 for you, and hopefully you'll have a nice normal cycle and everything will be back on track!!

peachy - So happy to hear that you're in the 2WW. I have good vibes for you, so will be crossing my fingers, toes and everything else!

I am just impatient and over it now. My temp took a plummet today, almost below the coverline...so either AF is just about here (please god!) or I don't know what's going on!

I am officially over waiting, wondering, praying, feeling sorry for myself, and second guessing every move my body makes.

Hoping for good news in this group soon.

xox

well pink am glad that you are looking forward to af she's not that fun but i guess i need to look at the bright side of things this gives my body a little more time to heal and like we have been talking about maybe my baby can be conceived and delivered in 2012 fx for that one so like you say onwards and upwards lol

you know for the past few days we have had like three people from australia come to the motel today some really nice girls came in i think that they are here to ski love the accent well hope today i believe it is exactly 6 weeks since i had my surgery hope next cycle is good to us

Just passing through. Feeling pretty crap at the moment.

Just not myself. Just want this torture to be over.

2012 cannot come fast enough.

Hello all, I have spent quite a bit of time getting to know you all! I am in a similar boat to you all except it sounds as though most of you had surgery for the ectopic. I am starting to wish I had surgery as opposed to the shot. I got my BFP on November 7, scan on 14 showed nothing, scan on 21 and blood work led them to conclude ectopic. Had my first shot nov 22 and my hcg didn't decline enough so got another on nov 29. My numbers had reached 5300 and I am STILL not negative. Monday they were finally 101 so getting closer. I have been bleeding the entire time and am very very tired of it. I like you girls have had many breakdowns!! I had an early mc in August as well and I just pray I am pregnant again before my original due date of April 25 which is the day before my bday. When I was pregnant in Nov, I found out a friend of mine was "surprised" to learn she was pregnant as she is not married and they were not trying. I have still not told her that I am no longer pregnant. I just don't want that conversation. I wish I could try again once my numbers are negative, but with the shot you really MUST wait as your body is stripped of folic acid. In addition at my scan they realized I may have a septate in my uterus (which is essentially tissue that divides your uterus). The surgery to repair it is simple, but before i get that I must get an HSG and I can't get that until my hcg is neg and I am no longer bleeding.....Ahh I am exhausted just thinking about it all!! Sorry to dump all of this on you lovely ladies, but I know if anyone can understand it is you guys! I have come to realize that it seems like the best people are put through the toughest trials and it just does not seem fair. Best of luck to all who are in the tww and to those who started sorry you did not get the bfp, but I am sure you are thrilled to be at least back in the game. I sooo cannot wait to be TTC again!!!!

I know this is totally crazy...and I know I will come crashing down with a gigantic thud...but today I have it in my head that I am in fact pregnant.

I think it all started last night. I went to an Australian baby forum where I initially posted, and a girl who had an ectopic removed about a week before me, is now pregnant...just 5 weeks later, without AF ever arriving.

So this morning, I am convinced that I am also pregnant.

Delusional much?

I am going to test tomorrow morning.

Deep down, I know that I'm setting myself up for a mammoth fail and breakdown of gigantic proportions. But it's amazing how I've actually convinced myself that I am.

My reasoning:

1. After a big dive in my temperature yesterday, it spiked back up again today.
2. Mucous has turned creamy/white
3. Nipples look enlarged (but not sore).

If I take the date of the OPK that looked the most positive in the photo I posted...then I'm 11DPO today.

I will test tomorrow @ 12DPO.

I'm sure it is all in my head, but what if...what if...what if....

xox

kmp - Welcome!!! I was just typing my 'delusional' post as you posted yours!!

I'm very very sorry for your loss, and for everything you are currently going through. We all know what the waiting game is like. For me, it has been pure HELL. As you would have seen, I had surgery as my ectopic was about to burst at 8 weeks and there was no other option.

I know with the meth shot you are supposed to wait. I just read a thread about a girl who is pregnant 10 weeks after her meth shot, and she is wondering whether everything will be OK. I know it must feel like you have a long road ahead of you. I'm not going to say that it's easy. The past month has been like a blur for me. But this forum is amazing and these ladies have been an absolute godsend for me. They have helped me endure the days so much better.

So feel free to hang around...vent....cry...express your delusions and any other little thing you like. That goes to any other lurkers out there who are reading and want to reach out.

We're all here for the long haul. Together we can get through this.

My DH has just called...we are heading out shopping...but I will be back later and will say more then.

xox

kmp welcome and so sorry for your losses like pink said you have come to the right place no one understands what we have gone through only a person who has walked those shoes hope that your body begins to go back to normal soon and that you can be on the crazy ttc road again hugs to ya we are here if you need to talk

pink i really hope that you are pregnant it can happen like you said it happened to the other lady so you are not dilusional hey i had almost every symptom and i was not so who is not to say that you might have actually caught the eggie i pray that you did you would be the fisrt in the thread and our good luck charm then fx for you let us know either way

afm am hanging in there for now this freakin cold is killing me though had to go out and buy some meds bc DH caught if from me hope that it passes soon i got the flu shot to prevent this and it did no good oh well hugs to all hope that you are all are having a good day or night

I'm off to bed now. Going to test when I wake up in 6-7 hours time!!

Wish me luck. Not getting my hopes up, but I guess you never know.

xox

well, i had to have another shot 2 days ago as my levels were rising, now they are dropping but very slowly, they were 1021 and now there 961 so only come down abit but im going back tomorrow so im hoping there dropping faster.
Ive had some awful pains today, some pains in my rectum and V , TMI sorry, i rang the doctor and they said its the injection working, did anyone else have these pains? they are awful cant even sit down without the pain

Another question i want to ask is when did u guys go back to work when you found out you had an ectopic and going through treatment? did u go back straight away or did u wait until you felt phyisically and emotionally ready? i dont think i can face work yet, and ive been of for about 1.5 weeks but my levels are still high and im cramping loads

thanks x

OMG....I don't know what to say.

There are 2 lines on my HPT.

I know I should be jumping for joy...but the ectopic experience has numbed my feelings on so many levels.

There are so many 'what ifs':

* what if this is just leftover hcg from the ectopic? What if there's a piece of tissue growing in there?

* what if my uterine lining has not built up sufficiently to sustain another pregnancy.

* Maybe I'll miscarry.

* Maybe there's a pregnancy in my right tube, and I'll lose it as well.

Thank you in advance for all of your good wishes. It is almost embarrassing to come in here and tell you this. After all of my ranting in the last week. And then there's the fact that I already have 3 children, and the guilt associated with it happening so quickly for me, when there are those with no children who are still waiting.

I know that if this pregnancy is viable and progresses, that I won't ever take it for granted. Not for a second. I will cherish each and every day.

For now, I just have to take it one step at a time. I have a long road ahead, and there won't be any guarantees.

For now, I'm going to sit on this news for a little bit. lol I haven't even told DH yet!!! So you, my cyber friends, are the first to know.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support. Please know that I am still here...I'm not going anywhere...I won't leave until every single person has a BFP...that is my promise.

xox

https://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c125/ttcnov/KylieC/IMG_3249.jpg

Here it is. To be honest, not feeling overly hopeful at the moment. So many thoughts running through my head. Won't believe it until I see it on an ultrasound.

Buzz1 - I just came back in and saw your post.

{{Hugs}} to you needing another shot of meth and being in physical discomfort...as if the emotional is not enough to go through.

Sorry that I posted BFP news right after your post. It breaks my heart to think of others out there in a dark place.

I was working 2 days per week in my husbands business, but since I got the diagnosis of the ectopic, I haven't been back. I couldn't sit there and pretend to be OK. Thankfully Christmas has broken it up a bit, as the office is closed anyway.

It would be nice if you could not work until your hcg reaches zero...or at least until you know it is decreasing nicely. Then you can begin to look forward and plan for the next phase in your journey.

I hope that everyone is able to get some comfort from the fact that our bodies can do it on 1 tube. I was skeptical...but it looks like something is happening for me. Whether it sticks around is another matter...but I am trying to relax and just go with it. It has been a crazy ride for me. Surgery on 11/21 and BFP on 12/30. It's surreal and like a dream.

Love to everyone
xox

Pink!! Congrats. I am so very happy for you. I will keep you in my prayers that your pregnancy proceeds smoothly this time. Hugs to you!!

Welcome kemp. Sorry for your loss. I hope your levels decrease soon and you join us in ttc soon.

Buzz, hope you feel better soon. I took 3 weeks off work and really wish I took an extra week. My recovery was painful and emotionally I was shattered. I cried daily for almost a month...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->