• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TCC After Ectopic buddy needed

ooh pink massive hugs to ya i know exactly how you feel i too broke down a couple of times and it is perfectly fine to do that we are human and have gone through something that not alot of people understand you are more than welcome to come on here and vent cry scream anything that will help you get throught it
you are way stronger than me if my sister went on and on about not being able to do something bc shes preg i would have gone off on her but that's me for years i have stood by and watched others complain but now that this has happened i think how lucky they are that they have made it to a point i never did you are a strong woman my friend for being there for her i hope that you hubby hugs you tons and that he made you feel a little better although they don't get it it's nice when they just hug us hope that you are feeling better and if you need to talk pm me if need be am there for ya as am sure all the ladies on here are too

afm i have been testing like a mad woman but bfn so far but af has not arrived either so am keeping my fx too but am going to keep on testing until she shows her ungly face or until a bfp appears on those sticks hope one happens soon ooh and i see by your ziggy that your in the 2ww hope that you get a happy new year surprise

Hi i rang docs and asked them what my levels were, they said they are 900 , which means on day 4 after my shot they went up 200 - is this a low hcg level? X

Pink, I'm so sorry. But damn, 3 BFP announcements?! That's crazy! I don't think I'm at that point yet where I want to punch pregnant women (jk! and I'm not saying you are). But I know it's coming.

I'm testing several times a day on OPKs to see when I ovulate. The thing is, I don't know if I'm on CD 12 or CD 15. I'm either going by the day of my operation (to remove the ectopic and left tube), or the day of my first post-op bleed. The lines on the OPKs are slowly, very slowly, getting darker. Jeez.

Buzz, I'm sorry but what was your hCG level before 900? And when did you have that one drawn? You really shouldn't worry about how high or low your number is, but more along the lines of it doubling every 48 to 72 hours.

Pink, I'm so sorry. But damn, 3 BFP announcements?! That's crazy! I don't think I'm at that point yet where I want to punch pregnant women (jk! and I'm not saying you are). But I know it's coming.

I'm testing several times a day on OPKs to see when I ovulate. The thing is, I don't know if I'm on CD 12 or CD 15. I'm either going by the day of my operation (to remove the ectopic and left tube), or the day of my first post-op bleed. The lines on the OPKs are slowly, very slowly, getting darker. Jeez.

Buzz, I'm sorry but what was your hCG level before 900? And when did you have that one drawn? You really shouldn't worry about how high or low your number is, but more along the lines of it doubling every 48 to 72 hours.

My levels were 700 something 4 days ago and now there 900 im going bk on xmas day for another test hoping it will come down x

Buzz, oh I'm so sorry. Why the heck are they even increasing at all? Are you taking HPTs just for the hell of it? I am, and it's stark BFN, so I figure my hCG level is probably below a 5 now. I lost mine 10 days prior to yours, and I'm in no more pain really. Cramping on my right side (complete opposite of ectopic) and having headaches. I just want to be pregnant again damn it.

I didn't think with ectopics that the numbers would try to go up before coming down. I've heard of stranger things though.

Buzz, oh I'm so sorry. Why the heck are they even increasing at all? Are you taking HPTs just for the hell of it? I am, and it's stark BFN, so I figure my hCG level is probably below a 5 now. I lost mine 10 days prior to yours, and I'm in no more pain really. Cramping on my right side (complete opposite of ectopic) and having headaches. I just want to be pregnant again damn it.

I didn't think with ectopics that the numbers would try to go up before coming down. I've heard of stranger things though.

I have had the shot to end the ectopic, i have to keep going back for blood tests to make sure my levels are going down, on day 4 my levels rose a little but hopefully by day 7 they will come down. Ive called the doc just now and its normal as long as they come down after 7 days, theres no way i would be taking blood tests for sake of it i hate them :( xx

Hi ladies

Thank you all for your comments, and for letting me get these feelings out. I'm still feeling sad this morning, but I will lift myself out of it. I have to!!! It's Christmas! My sister is staying here for the next 5 days or so...I just hope she can be a tiny bit sensitive.

Lucy - great to hear that you're still hanging in there! lol I wish that I could tell her to stop complaining etc. but it's just not in my nature to be confrontational. My DH said that I should have said something. Hopefully she won't be as bad today.

Buzz - I hope your levels do come down. If they haven't come down after 7 days, would you be looking at surgery? I really hope you can avoid that. How long did your OB say before you can TTC again?

I just want to be pregnant again damn it.

Lovebot - your posts make me smile! I counted the op as Day 1, but then again, I didn't get much post-surgery bleeding. I would just keep testing and hope you see 2 lines soon on the OPK's!

My temp went up a little bit this morning, but my OPK is clearly negative! So, I'm thinking that my body is all over the place, and am hanging for AF. Think it will be a miracle if my BD'ing results in a pregnancy before AF arrives....but as Lovebot said, stranger things have happened.

Thanks for being here for me lovely ladies. I know we will all have our ups and downs. I just had a crash of massive proportions yesterday...but onwards and upwards from here!!!

xox

pink glad that you are feeling a bit better does your sister know what you went through? if not maybe confide in her and let her know that she is making you feel bad i mean there is only so much you can take and am sorry but a agree with your hubby should of said something am not confrentational either in fact i do try to avoid it but once in a while it gets to me and i do say something in the last few weeks i have learned that it is ok to say something you don't have to be mean but hugs to ya none the less i promise as the days go by it will get easier we will never forget but we will get stronger and like you say onwards and upwards so cute

buzz i hope that your levels begin to drop soon mine were low before i went into surgery and about a week later when the bleeding stopped i took a preg and it was negative so they were down fast but everyone is different hope that they get you all sorted out soon hugs to ya too hun

lovebot i too just want to be pregnant again and i totally understand your frustation we just have to be patient lol who am i kidding am not patient at all but there is not much we can do but wait

at the moment am feeling ok i guess my bb pain comes and goes but it is not that fun at times i feel like wow maybe am pg but then am like yeah right so who knows we are going to wait and see what happens but the waiting is killing me hope that soon i will know hugs to ya all

Hi girls

Sorry, just need to get these things off my chest. Have been crying tonight for the first time in a few weeks.

I'm just so sad right now. Today I've been hit with a triple whammy. First I get a text message from a friend showing me a photo of her BFP. Second, my cousin calls me and says that she thinks she's pregnant. And then to top it all off, I am just about to go out the door with my sister to go shopping tonight - and she suddenly announces that she is also pregnant.

So I've just had to endure a 3 hour shopping trip, trying to have a smile on my face...while my sister does nothing but complain about how tired she is and how sick she feels...and she won't have any caffeine and she needs lots of snacks, and she won't be able to have any sherry in the christmas trifle...la la la.

I held back the tears on several occasions, and now I just feel bitter and helpless.

:(

My husband is hopping into bed now. Need some hugs. Just needed to vent....

xoxoxox

(I'm back again....crying so much that I can't get to sleep. My mind is saying "I want my baby back." I've been putting up a strong front for so long...today has just tipped me over the edge. I feel selfish for thinking badly of my sister and friends...when they deserve all the happiness in the world...but this just hurts so much). Thanks for letting me have a safe haven here. x

*pulling myself together*

Lucy - how are you? Thinking of you as you draw close to testing....hope AF is staying away for you. x

Awww Pink I really have nothing to say but *hugs*. We are here for you so feel free to vent. You are not being selfish, so dont be too hard on yourself.

Good morning, ladies.

I've been testing forever it seems now lol. Attached are two photos: the first one is OPK progression (or regression) from 12/19 to 12/23. And the second photo is today's HPT and OPK results. Please tell me what you think (trying to see if I have any hCG left and if I'm going to ovulate). Thanks!

Oh, and also, I had my operation to remove the ectopic on 12/9.

Attachments

• OPKs2 - 24 Dec 11.jpg
    OPKs2 - 24 Dec 11.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 10
  • HPT&OPK1 - 24 Dec 11.jpg
    HPT&OPK1 - 24 Dec 11.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 7
Yes, that's right...it's 12.30am here, so technically it is Christmas Day!!!

:xmas16:

There's no :xmas8: or :xmas7: here in Australia though! It has been pretty hot here, but it's currently raining! Are you girls getting a white Christmas where you are? It's funny because we sing carols about it being a white christmas, and jack frost, frosty the snowman...but we don't have any of it here!!!

Santa has been and left a truckload of gifts for the girls, and I'm laying here in bed checking a few things on my laptop before I turn out the lights!

Thanks for all the messages of support you left me since this morning. To be totally honest, my day got worse before it got better. I was crying so much this morning that my husband did intervene and tell my brother-in-law to get my sister to tone things down...as she was continuing to make comments that really weren't necessary, and quite insensitive. I went off and had my nails done, and when I got back nothing more was mentioned and it's been a good day. Thank goodness for that, because I was really low.

Lovebot - I love analysing OPK's!!! My thoughts: It looks like the HPT is negative. It's a little hard to tell, as it looks like there's a line when it's up against the line of the OPK....but when I covered it up, it looked negative. If there is something there, it would be an evaporation line I'd say.

The OPK's: Hmmm, not really darkening up very much yet. The one from today seems particularly light? What are your feelings? I'll have to see if I can take a photo of my stash from this month. I will quickly try to give it a go...

Here's my OPK progression over the past week or so. The tests start from the top, and the most recent was this morning I think.

I was testing a few times a day when it looked like it was getting darker, but now it has tapered off. I am counting the 4th one from the top as a positive (on 18th December)...even though I have seen a darker positive in previous cycles.

https://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c125/ttcnov/KylieC/IMG_3183.jpg

Despite lots of cervical mucous and encouraging OPK's I still dubious as to whether I actually ovulated, as my temperature did not increase to indicate I had O'd. So, I think my body is all over the place!

Well, better get some sleep! I will be back tomorrow night to wish you girls a proper Merry Christmas for your timezone! x

pink merry christmas to ya too although your a day ahead its christmas eve here and no white christmas this year although there is snow around i want it fresh and falling tom morning
i agree with you on that opk the 4th one down looks like a positive to me too so lets keep our fx that you did o and that you may get an bfp soon
am so happy that your hubby stood up and said something to your bil and that that helped so that you could enjoy your day hugs to ya

lovebot it looks like all the hcg is gone i think that you should keep testing you might be getting ready to o gl and hugs to ya

afm am making some mexican food that my mom and grandma used to make when i was little and then DH and i are going to have dinner and open our gifts maybe have a friend of his over but that is a maybe that all is after i get off work and i cant make it a late night either bc i have to b at work tom morning
did do a test but it was a bfn so we'll see what happens thought about having a couple of drinks but decided against that dont want to risk it but also have to be at work in the morning

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL HUGS AND BABY DUST

Pink, thanks so much! I'm sorry you were feeling down, but I don't blame you getting your nails done. I need mine done, but I really don't care at the moment. There's no snow here in North Carolina, at least none in my area. Yesterday was 73 degrees Farenheit! I wore shorts...on 23 December...????

Anyway, Pink, it does look like you have ovulated. Boy, aren't you lucky! I'm still confused!

Lucy, you open gifts on Christmas Eve? Excuse me if I may sound slow, but I rarely celebrate and this is the first year being with my hubby and our son (his first christmas). Do people usually open gifts Christmas Eve? By the way, Mexican food sounds so good!

So I took 1 HPT and 4 OPKs today, maybe 3/4 hours apart. There is an extremely faint line on the HPT. And the OPKs all have faint lines as well, more faint than yesterday, although I am literally testing 5 to 6 times a day. I guess I won't ovulate this month, even after my miscarriage. How can I ovulate right after stopping BC, get pregnant before AF even showed, and now I'm having issues just ovulating? Sigh. I am getting agitated now that I see that really REALLY faint BFP. I don't understand. I guess I'll go through the previous HPTs and look for any lines.

I'm sorry for my pity party. Let's all enjoy this beautiful, amazing day and tomorrow! Or how about the rest of the year? I am wishing you all a Merry Christmas, or Happy Holidays! :xmas6:
Please be safe. :)

lovebot when i was little we would open gift at midnight so technically it was christmas morning but this is my DH and mine actual christmas we have no kids it really doesn't matter much to me but not only that but i have to be at work in the morning so i don't want to get up extra early once i have a baby i'll see how we do it but for us tonight is begger than actual christmas day.
wow you live in nc i used to live in va and used to go to nc all the time what part, there is some snow here but not fresh but it is cold as heck outside but i guess its good for skiing which i need to learn if am going to live here but we'll see lol btw your baby is so cute

Lucy, I live near Goldsboro, NC...ugh. I don't mind not having snow. In fact, I'm really not a snow person at all. I get cranky because I get wet and cold and it's just...yucky to me. I'm such a snow grinch. I just finished working the past 4 days, including today. I don't mind it because nothing happened, but everyone else is home :(

And thank you, he is my little fatty. Mixed with Korean and black. Love that kid.

I'm looking at your ticker, and it says you are testing in 2 days? True? Are you getting excited? teehee

lovebot i used to live near Mt. Airy yeah i due to test in 2 days but i have been testing for the past week and all bfn but who knows maybe soon your baby is so adorable makes me want to squeeze his cheeks lol

am not that fond of snow as well but i guess that you have to get used to it if your going to live in colorado lol i especially hate driving in the snow i make my DH text me when he arrives at work and when he's leaving it freaks me out so bad bc we get so much at times

:xmas9: Merry Christmas to those in the Northern Hemisphere!!!

My day has ended here...in fact, it is 1.30am...whilst yours should just be starting! Hope that you all have a really fantastic day.

My day was full of food, food and more food!!! My girls loved their gifts. We had a swim in the pool, ate, drank and were merry!

lovebot - your little boy is adorable that is for sure!!! Don't lose heart about your OPK's and HPT's. You're not even 3 weeks post-ectopic yet...your body is still adjusting. You WILL ovulate again. Even though my OPK's look like I've ovulated, I'm betting that I actually didn't, as I've had no thermal shift with my temperatures...they are still pretty low. I'm not holding out any hope of a BFP...just waiting for AF to show up now. I'm 5 weeks post-surgery TODAY! My OB said AF would be here between 4-6 weeks...so hopefully this week. I actually feel a bit crampy tonight, so maybe she is on the way!!!

Lucy - praying that those tests turn into BFP's for you. The snow in Colorado sounds amazing. Have you heard of Trista & Ryan...they were contestants on the Bachelor/Bachelorette....I'm pretty sure they lived in Colorado....I was quite intrigued with them, and watched the show here in Australia.

Well, I really must get some sleep, after a busy day!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!!!!!!

xox

oh pink reading your post put a smile on my face you sound so much happier and am so happy that you are, glad that your girls liked their gifts it's always nice
am almost 6 weeks post sergery and i still dont feel like af is on her way i usually get really bad cramps about a week before and this time nothing yet still testing bfn but maybe as the days go by it'll change but i dought that since my temps dropped and i don't think that am going to get that bfp this time but there is always next month

i dont really watch the show but i know who your are talking about they are on the magazines enough lol who knows if they live here i live near aspen co at the moment we have paparazzi here bc there are some celebrities that are in aspen for the season i think that they are waiting on Mariah carey and her twins he told me he would tell me who he captured lol well merry christmas to ya things are starting to wind down some my Dh keeps playing with his gadgets it's so cute a little boy love that man lol

hey ladies am a little tipsy at the moment but i have been thinking alot and can't seem to get the thought out of my head that i would be around 12 or 13 weeks around this time since my baby was due around july 3 or 4th did another test and BFN to be honest i have lost all hope like my cousin said maybe my punishment is going to be never havign babies for whatever reason

sorry for the rant am just honestly drunk and just mad that there are women like us out there and we loose our babies and then there are women like my cousin who abort and have more kids with no problems just sad talk to yall tom night

that bunny is laying a test did not work today well i guess it would if it was fmu and i was not drunk but it's midnight and am not in the mood to see a bfn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->