• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TCC After Ectopic buddy needed

pink OMG CONGRATS girl your are going to be our lucky charm i just got on tonight as i have been super busy at work and had no time but was looking forward to reading what happened with ya so happy that you got your bfp please try to relax amd don't stress to much fx that everything works out for you hugs

peachy where are you in your cycle ? sorry this freakin flu has my mind all messed up

buzz so sorry that you had to get an other shot hope that your levels begin to fall faster
about work i had surgery and was in the hospital one day then went back to work the next day i had already made plans with my bosses that they were going to go out of town to baptise their niece and i felt bad saying no so i stayed laying on the couch for a few days although i was up to greet guest since i work in a hotel but i healed slowly physically emotionally am not going to lie there are days when i break down and ask why me but i think that we are going to go through that no matter where we are in our cycle gl to ya and hugs

afm witch still here and so is this flu i about had it with it my eyes burn so bad and am tired but i have so many things to do hope that everything ends soon so i can get back on track well am going to bed need some sleep hugs to all you ladies pink hugs to ya enjoy this ok and don't feel bad bc you got your bfp you can cheer us on and i am going to hold you to that promise about staying on here until we get our bfps lol hugs hun so happy for you

Thanks Peachy & Lucy!

To be honest, I'm scared out of my wits right now. I just got a bit of pink spotting at the toilet. :( Something tells me that my happiness is going to be short-lived. I hope you can all bear with me while I continue to ride this rollercoaster.

As I've said previously, my post-O temps don't seem all that high...so I don't think I'm out of the woods by a long shot. At the moment, I'm not feeling very hopeful...but I guess I'll just have to take it day by day.

I've decided that I'm not going to run off to my doctor. I'm just going to see what happens over the next week. If I haven't had any major bleeding and I'm still getting +HPT's, then I might make an appointment for next week. In the meantime, it is really early and I think I'll just lay low. If it's already doomed, then there's nothing more that I can do.

I can't talk anymore right now. Will be back for more personals for you ladies when I am in a better headspace. I just feel very scared right now after seeing the spotting at the toilet just now.... :(

Eeek, congrats pink! Our first :bfp:!! I know you are worried, but there is nothing you can do except try to relax and enjoy it. Do you have a link to your chart? I'm about to put mine in my siggy because I have no idea how this thing is looking. My temps are pretty high, but I don't know what is normal for me. I'm usually over 98.5.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. Mine wasn't so special. I just slept most of the day with my hubby. I've been cramping for the past two days, so I'm wondering what's going on. Not sure if I'm still miscarrying, although it's been 3 weeks, or if it's finally AF trying to show. I still haven't had a positive OPK, but I'm starting to think maybe I'm one of thos women who it doesn't work properly for since I got pregnant without a "positive" last time.

Keep in touch, ladies! I'm nosy :p

Pink, first off Congrats!!! I know easier said than done, but try to be excited or at least cautiously excited. I think it is somewhat of a good sign that your BFP was at only 12 dpo, the spotting could maybe be implantation bleeding. Maybe you should call your dr. sooner rather than later so they can monitor your beta and get a very early scan just in case it was another ep. Do not feel bad about sharing good news, you may be ahead of us in some ways but you have also been through a lot and you deserve to enjoy a happy moment and of course it also gives us hope of things to come.

Oh and Lovebotlass I NEVER got a + OPK ever! The best I could get was a second line that was lighter than the control. That is why I purchased a CBFM and it was the best investment ever!

Kmp,

I was looking into CBFM. Isn't it the same thing as an OPK? And I'm thinking OPKs do not work for me since I got pregnant without having a positive OPK until AF was due lol. Thanks!

Kmp,

I was looking into CBFM. Isn't it the same thing as an OPK? And I'm thinking OPKs do not work for me since I got pregnant without having a positive OPK until AF was due lol. Thanks!

The CBFM detects LH and estrogen. Before your LH surge your estrogen rises. The CBFM "learns" your normal levels and detects when you are getting close to ovulation (when on High) and then when you do ovulate (peak). I would highly recommend it, I never got a + OPK and got pregnant first month using CBFM then after my first mc I got pregnant again in the second month of using it. So of the 3 months TTC I got pregnant 2 times with it. Unfortunately you know the outcomes of those pregnancies but the monitor works great! Can find it cheaper on Amazon and the test sticks too.

Kmp,

The CBFM detects LH and estrogen. Before your LH surge your estrogen rises. The CBFM "learns" your normal levels and detects when you are getting close to ovulation (when on High) and then when you do ovulate (peak). I would highly recommend it, I never got a + OPK and got pregnant first month using CBFM then after my first mc I got pregnant again in the second month of using it. So of the 3 months TTC I got pregnant 2 times with it. Unfortunately you know the outcomes of those pregnancies but the monitor works great! Can find it cheaper on Amazon and the test sticks too.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I think I'm going to take advantage of payday and invest in that. I'm excited now!

lovebot i too use the cbfm and i like it so far no bfp but i just began to properly use it last month i got mine from my boss along with like a six months supply of test sticks so lucky so am hoping that it helps me get a bfp in jan i also use the ic opks i got a positive on them this last time so am hoping that it will work

pink please stay positive but i would advice that you get checked if you begin to bleed more with our history it is not worth the wait it's better to know what is going on sooner rather than later please try to relax we are here for you so feel free to vent or anything that needs to be said hugs to you you are in my prayers

afm i think that the witch is about to leave thank God i hate being sick and then on my period i have a question for all you ladies have any of you ever tried the fertilaid suppliments? i have been taking them as i think that it will help and so does DH but i want to get you ladies advice

kpm hi hope that you are doing well

hugs to you all

Thanks lovbot & kmp. Your words mean the world to me. I honestly don’t know how I would have coped the past month without this group. You are all a wonderful bunch of ladies.

It is almost the New Year here in Australia. Having a quiet night. We had some friends over for dinner, and now I’m just chilling out. No alcohol of course…but that’s more than OK!

A quick update on me: the pink spotting went away today, and I’m praying that it doesn’t return. (I'm literally wiping myself dozens of times a day - TMI!) I’m going to do another HPT tomorrow morning (I held off doing one today), and I’m hoping the line will be a bit darker. I will let you know in the morning!

Right, onto you lovely girls:

Lucy – great to hear that AF has almost departed. You are almost ready to roll!! Re. supplements, I’m not sure what Fertilaid is, but I take a daily pregnancy supplement here called “Elevit”. I also take an iron supplement, and a D3 supplement, as it was discovered I was a bit low. I’m getting excited about the month ahead for you, and I’ll be here cheering you on!

lovebotlass – I have popped a link to my chart into my signature. Please ignore my ramblings re. TTC DD#2 and DD#3. I have my most recent cycle first (post-surgery for the ectopic) and then I’ve also shown my BFP chart with DD#3, as I thought this would be of more use than seeing my ectopic cycle. This shows you what a normal chart looked like for me.

The most recent chart (this BFP) looks very very strange. I got no coverline from Fertility Friend, and my temps are kind of all over the place…but apparently I have the BFP to prove that something is going on.

My analysis on your chart: First impression – you are running HOT girl!!! Wow, those temperatures are high!!!! I find it hard to talk in farenheit (I temp in Celsius)…but when I converted my temps, I haven’t reached 98, and you’re usually over 98.5??!!

Your temps are kind of all over the place right now. I can’t make out any definite pattern. You had a big temp spike on Day 13, but it’s still sort of everywhere! As you’ll see from my chart, I got a couple of +OPK’s. The first was 12 days post-surgery – I did a test and was surprised at the dark positive. It was so close to the surgery that we didn’t do anything with it in terms of BD’ing. The second +OPK was day 28. My chart is all a bit strange, but the big thing I got with the day 28 +OPK was heaps of cervical mucous…so we went for it, and it looks like it worked!

I like looking at charts, and will keep stalking yours and will let you know if I notice anything.

kmp – thanks for your nice comments. How are you going? Do you know whether your hcg has gone back down to zero, or when do you have another blood test scheduled?

The CBFM sounds great. I look forward to knowing more about it when you’re all using it!

Well, another hour to go until midnight. I’d better go see what DH is up to!
See you in 2012 ladies!!! Haha!

xox

TTC after Ectopic Buddies
:angel:

Lucy529 – TTC
Age 28 - CO (USA)
Ectopic 11/15/11
LAP + D&C + Endo Removal

Decemberose – Waiting to Try
Age 34 - Nevada
3 x DS
Ectopic 11/30/11
LAP + Right Tube Removed + D&C + Cyst Removal

Pink Ribbons – Cautious BFP 30 Dec 11
Age 35 - Australia
3 x DD
Ectopic 11/21/11 @ 8 weeks
LAP + Left Tube Removed + D&C

peachy905 - TTC
1 x DS
Ectopic January 2011
Tube Removed

Annie77 - TTC
Scotland
2 x DD
Ectopic 9/5/11
Methotrexate

Lovebotlass17 - TTC
North Carolina
1 x DS
Ectopic 12/9/11
LAP + Left Tube Removed

Buzz1 - WTT
UK
Ectopic 12/19/11
Methotrexate

kmp - WTT
Ectopic 11/22/11 & 11/29/11
Methotrexate x 2

nicky84 - TTC
Ectopic Sept-11
Methotrexate

baby_love
Ectopic 11/16/11 @ 7.5 weeks
Left tube removed

colta - TTC
Canada
Ectopic August 2011 @ 5+4 weeks
Methotrexate

Love3Hope4 – TTC
Age 34 - Georgia/Germany
Ectopic 8/9/11
Left Tube Removed

Beccaaa – Pregnant! :baby:
United Kingdom
Ectopic 9/19/11
Tube Removed

** I thought it would be nice to have this information summarised. If you would like anything added or removed, just let me know! I have put the dates in the American format, as most of our group are from the land of the free and the home of the brave!**

A couple more personals while I'm on a roll:

peachy - how is the 2WW going? Praying for you....I hope this is the one for you. When are you due to test?

decemberose - haven't 'seen' you in awhile. How are you going? Have you started trying, or NTNP this month? Look forward to your update.

Right - 57 minutes until 2012....bye again!

Pink, I am due to test jan 8th and the wait is driving me bonkers. I hope you are feeling better and enjoying your good news. Every lady that gets pg here gives me hope! Happy new year to you and my best for a healthy 9 months!

Hi all, so good to find others that are/ have been going through same as me.... I had a twin ectopic in September 2011 one on each side, apparently I'm a medical mystery! Not something you want to be told!! I've since had an appointment with the gynocologist who didn't seem that concerned....he sent me for a HSG, I am still waiting for the results but the radiographer saw spillage which is apparently a good sign.....

This is out first month TTC again as we had to wait 3 cycles following the injection, I also use the CBFM and had a peak this morning :)) so guess I'll be O'ing tomorrow....

Wishing you lots of :dust: xxx

pink so glad that you are feeling so much better and you sound alot more happy glad that the spotting stopped hugs to ya keep strong have you decided on whether you are going to go to the dr? keep us all updated HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YA

lovebot hope that you are having a good day you will be in the new year before me

nicky welcome so sorry for your loss but you have come to the right place hope that you catch that eggie and get a bfp soon love the avatar

afm i think that af is gone gotta say am so surprised have never had her this short before she usually hangs around for a week but am glad she's gone and i can get to see about that eggie, ladies i have read alot about this personal lubricant preseed? have you guys heard about it and should i order it? the fertilaid is supposed to help ovulation and for hormonal balance and to help with cm i have been thinking about the preseed as i want to have as good a chance as possible to catch that eggie let me know if you girls have used it or tried it before.
tonight am having a quiet night with DH i might just be in bed before midnight but i will be praying that we all get our bfps this comming year i have a good feeling about it am starting the new year with playing my xbox the u shape love that game makes you sweat so back on it tonight hugs to ya all

oh pink i might but that updated list on the front page so we all know where we are if thats ok

Thank you, Pink, for that lovely update!

Ladies, I think I finally got a positive OPK today! What a great way to start a new year, huh? The first OPK (the top) was used at 1:30 AM and the second one (bottom one) was used at 3:10 AM. So only an hour and a half time difference from what I thought was a fairly good positive to a "HOLY CRAP!" positive lol.

Fx crossed! I hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve. Hope you all enjoyed the last day of 2011. It was a bitter sweet year, but I am so looking forward to a 2012 pregnancy and birth!

Attachments

• OPKs (01 Jan - 0130 to 0307).jpg
    OPKs (01 Jan - 0130 to 0307).jpg
    17 KB · Views: 4
lovebot - wow, that is as positive as positive can be!!! (and how dedicated are you testing at 1.30am and 3.10am!!!) Hope the :sex: is going well! haha! I will be stalking your chart to see a big temp rise tomorrow!

Lucy - I have used preseed. I tried it with my 3rd daughter I think it was. I was trying a few simple swaying methods for a boy, and one of the tips was to use preseed as it was ph neutral (theory is acidic for girl, alkaline for boy)....anyway, I played around with it a bit. Obviously did nothing in the swaying department, as I have 3 girls!! Feel free to copy the list to the front page!

Nicky - welcome! I'm so sorry that you've wound up here, and cannot even imagine losing twins to this curse that is ectopic pregnancy. We have one other lady in our group who also lost twins recently due to ectopic (Buzz1). Another lady (kmp) is also waiting for her levels to return to zero so that she can get a HSG before trying again. {{Hugs}} to you and may you be blessed with good fortune this cycle after what I'm sure has been a hard wait. How is O going? Are you charting?

Well, Happy New Year to all of you ladies. I am biding my time. I still don't feel like running off to the doctor just yet. I'm thinking early next week. It is still so early (4 weeks today by my calculation) and I know they wouldn't be able to tell me much just yet. I would rather wait until the hcg levels are going to be a little more significant (hopefully!) and an ultrasound is going to show a baby with a heartbeat in the right place. Not asking too much am I??!!!!

xox

Hi Pink! I'm here; its been so hectic, but today is our last day of the move and then things will be more settled this week...I'm not "actively" trying yet, but NTNP...

How are you? There's so many post to catch up on..I hope you had a lovely New Year! Along, with all the other ladies on here!

Hope all is well and hugs!

Happy new year ladies! Hope that more of us will join pink in her bfp!

lovebot - wow, that is as positive as positive can be!!! (and how dedicated are you testing at 1.30am and 3.10am!!!) Hope the :sex: is going well! haha! I will be stalking your chart to see a big temp rise tomorrow!

Lucy - I have used preseed. I tried it with my 3rd daughter I think it was. I was trying a few simple swaying methods for a boy, and one of the tips was to use preseed as it was ph neutral (theory is acidic for girl, alkaline for boy)....anyway, I played around with it a bit. Obviously did nothing in the swaying department, as I have 3 girls!! Feel free to copy the list to the front page!

Nicky - welcome! I'm so sorry that you've wound up here, and cannot even imagine losing twins to this curse that is ectopic pregnancy. We have one other lady in our group who also lost twins recently due to ectopic (Buzz1). Another lady (kmp) is also waiting for her levels to return to zero so that she can get a HSG before trying again. {{Hugs}} to you and may you be blessed with good fortune this cycle after what I'm sure has been a hard wait. How is O going? Are you charting?

Well, Happy New Year to all of you ladies. I am biding my time. I still don't feel like running off to the doctor just yet. I'm thinking early next week. It is still so early (4 weeks today by my calculation) and I know they wouldn't be able to tell me much just yet. I would rather wait until the hcg levels are going to be a little more significant (hopefully!) and an ultrasound is going to show a baby with a heartbeat in the right place. Not asking too much am I??!!!!

xox

Thank u pink ribbons. I gave up charting back in the summer as I found I was stressing out too much with it. I am using the CBFM though and using the P Tracker on my iPhone. My cycle went back to normal very quick after the methotrexate, this is our first month TTC again, its been a long 3 months wait, but am feeling quite anxious. I have read that after the HsG it can increase your fertility so I am keeping all my fingers and toes crossed... We have been TTC since sep 2010, but is our 12 months actively TTC. I had a lot of OV pains last night/this morning so I guess I OV'd this morning, have done a lot of baby dancing :happydance:

Wishing u lots of :hugs: for a sticky bean (in the right place) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->