TCC After Ectopic buddy needed

I'm doing well, but I'm always tired and hungry!!! SO HUNGRY!!! It's getting annoying lol.

Nazz- I was hungry a lot too in the beginning, then wasn't and then was starving and now back to not being hungry haha so it's all normal :)

AM will def be posting pics here I might be on here to pass the time LOL but my hubby agrees no one in the room until after he's born and I'm comfy enough to share him

CMC temp can get below 0 here too so we're def going to avoid taking him out

Thanks girls feel better about not wanting anyone around for a bit

My sisters b day is on the 26 so she's really excited, she jokingly said she prayed so much for me to be able to conceive him being born bear her birthday it's like gift to her LOL she's a bit crazy at times LOL

Aww wouldn't it be amazing if he jut decided to come early and on your sisters birthday!!

Lucy-aww that would be cute!! My brother's bday is the 17th of April so I am close to him too! lol

CMC that would really make her day LOL but 27-28 is good too the dr did say that some babies do come early especially from mommies with risks so we never know :)

Nazz am either really hungry or I can't eat anything that sounds good my hubby sometimes tell me he'll buy anything I want as long as I eat but if am not hungry am not hungry :shrug: I'm still waiting for that energy you get in second tri :haha: I seemed to have slept through it and I'm still tired :/ hoping the nesting phase starts soon if not my son is going to end up sleeping in a cardboard box LOL really gotta order that crib

That is nice my son and my brothers son are going to about a month apart and my sisters baby is due around April my brothers b day month so we are all connected somehow LOL

Sorry to be crazy, but I'm getting kind of scared over here... The area where I had my ectopic has been hurting off and on when I move around tonight and I'm really scared it is another one. :cry: Not sure what to do. Did any of yours hurt when you got pregnant again? I'm getting my blood done tomorrow and Thursday.

Saveme are you around? Did your second one start hurting where your first one was?

Nazz- I got pain there too, especially for the first few weeks when your body is stretching. BUT if the pain is really bad, I would call your doctor! Before I got my ultrasound at 6 weeks I made them keep checking my bloodwork because I was so petrified! So it's totally understandable!!!

Nazz totally agree with what AM said but I think it's the stretching but def get blood drawn just to be safe :hugs: the first few weeks are terrifying

I'm going today and Thursday to get blood done. It isn't THAT painful, just worrisome.

Nazz :hugs: we all get your worry hun

afm just got home from my nurse apt and I got a surprise scan :) he was moving and putting his foot over his head she also gave me a dvd of him bc he was swallowing it was so cool am one happy mommy LOL
I also get to see her again at the end of the month when she will try a 4D for me she was going to try today but his leg was in the way LOL I have a prenatal apt every week this month which she is happy with bc she thinks that we need to keep a close eye on him he's ok but just as a precaution am so happy with the care that am getting

Lucy- that is awesome!!! How stinkin cute!!! It's great you are monitored so closely I am sure it's nice to go every week and see your son having a good time in there!! Keep us updated!

CMC how have you been?!

AM it sure is reassuring thats for sure, I know I won't get a scan every week at least not until I hit 32 weeks then they are going to start the stress tests and do u/s to check the fluid around him incase I need to be induced sooner. I have actually begun to dream about him more now it's becoming way more real that he will be here in a few short months

how are you doing?

I am good thank you! I get the NT ultrasound and bloodwork done tomorrow! So we will see how that goes!

FX for great results are you going to see if they can tell gender yet? Exciting !!

Lucy your scan sounds soooo brilliant! A wee gymnast inside lol

Nazz, hope the bloods go well......my FX for u...I know it's such an anxious time

AM...I'm good...had my first night at the ultrasound course...have been so busy....have light heads at the min quite a lot so think my blood sugar low.

How are you?

Sorry to be crazy, but I'm getting kind of scared over here... The area where I had my ectopic has been hurting off and on when I move around tonight and I'm really scared it is another one. :cry: Not sure what to do. Did any of yours hurt when you got pregnant again? I'm getting my blood done tomorrow and Thursday.

Saveme are you around? Did your second one start hurting where your first one was?

Hi hun first off congrats on the bfp. I've been kinda busy lately, I know your scared but try to relax a little. Yes I did have pain where my 1st ectopic was but not initially. It didn't start until I was like 5+5 before that I actually had pain on my left the side that I haven't had an ectopic. I hope and pray all is fine, I think your fine. Because with the 2nd time around a lot of things were going wrong like spotting, constant diarrhea, and just this gut feeling. Once you get your bloods you'll have a better picture of what's going on. Once I got my 1st levels drawn and they were low I knew something was wrong.
Praying for you but I think your ok hun, pain in that area is very normal. Keep us updated.

Thanks Saveme :hugs: how have you been?

Nervous for my results today. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"