TCC After Ectopic buddy needed

CMC- you have low blood sugar? You feeling ok?

Lucy-No, my place doesn't check the gender, I wish tho!!! I got my ultrasound and the baby is doing great!! They said the spine is great and then I get my bloodwork back for the chromosome abnormalities next week..so until then I am trying to think about it or freak out!!! Two females at the office today both had the Trisomy 13 and lost their babies so I am nervous and freaking out!!!

[URL=https://s802.photobucket.com/user/amcolecchi/media/c5ddbb39-bc35-45f5-b8c5-687df1430177_zpsafff5002.jpg.html][IMG]https://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy310/amcolecchi/c5ddbb39-bc35-45f5-b8c5-687df1430177_zpsafff5002.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Omg such a big head! Have fun pushing that out :haha: jk. You have to wait a whole week? Docs just love making pregnant people wait huh. Still waiting to hear about my blood...

Nazz-HAHAHA and the crazy thing is my husband and I have small heads!!! WTF?! LOL UGH I know...docs don't know how mean they can be lol!!! When did you get your blood taken? They should call you within 24 hours! If not, call them!

AM how cute. !!!! The head it'll even out :) it will look more and more like a baby my 18 week u/s to my 20 was a huge difference no w I wasn't to see what he looks like either the 4D :D I'm impatient

Nazz I hate waiting for them to call I sometimes called them bc they were "busy" and would make me wait an extra day but hope they call you soon

Saveme hi :wave: hope your doing good

CMC you should talk to your dr about the dizziness just to be safe Hun

If she doesn't call me in a couple hours I'm going to call up there... I'm going nuts over here waiting! I keep thinking I started bleeding, but when I go to the bathroom it's just CM lol thankfully. And then I keep thinking they aren't calling because it is bad and they feel bad and keep putting it off... aggh...

Nazz I hope you get your r.esults soon! FX they're good

AM....brill scan. Try not to worry about chromosome disorders, they're rare and the odds are that all will be well.

Lucy, how are you?

I will say to the midwife about being light headed when I'm there in a few weeks. Jus trying to eat little and often

Thanks Saveme :hugs: how have you been?

Nervous for my results today. :wacko:

I'm great:thumbup: me and DH have been trying again and were super excited :happydance:about starting again today I'm 5 or 8 dpo ff is really messing with me but we will know mid OCT if we did enough this time around we've been super busy so I just look at this cycle like practice.
I know it's nerve wrecking, but I think since your having no negative symptoms why stress yourself, ugh I know if it were me I'd probably be doing the samething. HECK I'd be calling that dr's office every minute to get my results:wacko: like a mad woman.:haha:
But on the serious note I understand the anxiousness were here for ya I got everything crossed for you hun!

AM how cute. !!!! The head it'll even out :) it will look more and more like a baby my 18 week u/s to my 20 was a huge difference no w I wasn't to see what he looks like either the 4D :D I'm impatient

Nazz I hate waiting for them to call I sometimes called them bc they were "busy" and would make me wait an extra day but hope they call you soon

Saveme hi :wave: hope your doing good

CMC you should talk to your dr about the dizziness just to be safe Hun

AM the scan pic is super cute big head and all:haha:jk

CMC I hope they get things figured out about your low blood sugar make sure you stay hydrated like AM mentioned.:flower:

Lucy your due date is so close you must be ecstatic.:dance:

Glad to see all of you are doing well and hanging in there your little bundles will be here soon enough safe in your arms:baby:

I just called and the lady at the desk said she will "leave a message" for me :growlmad: COME ON!!!

Saveme does your doc know why you have had multiple ectopics? Was the second maybe just because of scar tissue from the first? It's good that you're trying again! Stronger than I would be.

They just called me back and said HCG is 178 and Progesterone I think was 21... she said it looks good! :happydance: Now I just have to wait and hope again for tomorrow blood test to double or whatever! But they said they aren't repeating the progesterone because it looked fine! :yipee:

Woohoo FX for great doubling numbers but looking good so far :)

Saveme does your doc know why you have had multiple ectopics? Was the second maybe just because of scar tissue from the first? It's good that you're trying again! Stronger than I would be.

They just called me back and said HCG is 178 and Progesterone I think was 21... she said it looks good! :happydance: Now I just have to wait and hope again for tomorrow blood test to double or whatever! But they said they aren't repeating the progesterone because it looked fine! :yipee:

First off yayy:happydance: good news your numbers will double I just know it and the bean will be in the right place progesterone looks good as well:thumbup:
As for me docs have no clue why this happened to me twice:shrug: last year just to be on the safe side the doc wanted me to do the hsg to make sure there was no blockage and tubes were all clear:thumbup: uterus looked good and tubes patent. Although he wants me back to do some more exploring:wacko: when I look back at the sans he gave me of the hsg one of my tubes the right one does look narrower than the left:dohh:
I don't know why I have such an urge to try again so soon but last time it took me 3yrs to get over it and stop being scared, this time around I just am leaving it up to God to decide what will happen.

Savme-Right when I had my ectopic and I had my first period my doctor told me anyone who has had an ectopic is at an increased risk for another one, especially if the tube is saved due to scars. So unfortunately for all of us we are all at an increased risk! SO unfair, right? And a great attitude to have now! I am not sure what religion you are but my uncle told me about St. Gerard...you should look into him! I will pray for you as well! :)

Saveme I love your attitude :hugs: praying for you Hun

AM my dr told me the same thing she saved my tube bc it is the only tube I have :( the other was removed years ago bc of a tumor to my ovary so that dr removed my right ovary and tube. The ectopic was a little miracle in itself tho bc when she did the surgery she said I had bad endometriosis and my reproductive organs were all messed up I think my ovary was behind my uterus not beside it and the tube too so she "fixed" it it took a year and a half after that surgery to get this little miracle
I want to have at least one more baby but if Ivan is all I get then I'm ok with it but I leave it up to God and his plan, we have decided not to use birth control at least no pills or hormones we'll take it into our own hands how to prevent (TMI but mainly condoms and pull-out-method)

Lucy-that is a blessing in disguise and honestly my husband and I want another 1-2 kids too. We decided that we aren't going to stop trying once I have the baby. It took us about a year to get pregnant the first time so we are thinking once the baby is born in April, we will start trying again in July and hope it doesn't take a full year! We aren't using any birth control or pull out methods I am going to entirely try not to think about it!! lol

My husband has 2% sperm morphology and I only have one tube so our chances are super slim!! But we did get prego naturally this time so we will see!

I know what you guys mean, OH has a thing that runs in the men in his family... it's a kind of fibrosis, but basically the tubes in their balls get blocked off and then no sperm can get through. You can do IVF to get around it, which is what his uncle did. His dad's doctor was surprised he ever had any kids at all naturally, let alone 3. So that is basically why we were trying at so young an age because it gets worse as they get older. I assume that by the time he is about 30 he won't be able to have anymore, maybe even sooner, which is good in a way because I won't have to do birth control! But it does mean we have to get all those kids out while we can lol.

I figured that was the reason it took us so long to conceive the first time, but this time happened just one cycle off of birth control and only having sex 3 times that month! So who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->