Team 2011 Winter Baby!

i really cant stop smiling!! hehe. trying to add a ticker but it says i have too many lol. Loving your new pic of Lottie ;) shes so beautiful.
fingers crossed the next 2 weeks fly and its BFP time ;)

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Joey - congratulations on your Winter BFP!!!:happydance:

AFM: AF got me today so I'm out for this month but I still have two more months to conceive me a winter baby :) Good luck to everybody on this thread!

Ahh thanks... :hugs:

if you put the code right next to the winter baby ie.. don't try put it on a new line... then it should work!

You don't have a lot in your signature, but you're limited on the number of lines you use.. so if you put it on the same line... it should be fine! Does that make sense??

xxx

thanks sweetie. heres hopin for a winter BFP for you xxxxx

Joey - congratulations on your Winter BFP!!!:happydance:

AFM: AF got me today so I'm out for this month but I still have two more months to conceive me a winter baby :) Good luck to everybody on this thread!

Ah honey... sorry to hear that! Hope next month you get that BFP!!!! :hugs:

Wooo... I see a ticker!! Nice work hun!! :happydance:

Ahh thanks... :hugs:

if you put the code right next to the winter baby ie.. don't try put it on a new line... then it should work!

You don't have a lot in your signature, but you're limited on the number of lines you use.. so if you put it on the same line... it should be fine! Does that make sense??

xxx[/QUOTE]

it worked ;) thanks hun. lol i have a poppy seed inside of me hehe :baby: xxxx

hehe. aww just noticed me pic hasnt uploaded very clear lol. xxx

:dance: Congratulations joey300187 :hugs: I hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months! Is this the thread's first BFP?

Sorry the :witch: got you grandbleu :hugs: FX for next cycle and a winter 2011 baby x

My temp has gone up this morning, to what I would call a post-ov temp.....we'll have to see what today's OPKs and tomorrow's temp brings :coffee: I'm on cd40 now.

thanks hun ;) bless you hoping the long wait for you (cd40) results in a BFP! xx

thanks hun ;) bless you hoping the long wait for you (cd40) results in a BFP! xx

Thanks :hugs: I don't think it will (if this is it we haven't timed BD right - still no +opk :() but I'll just be glad to get this cycle over and done with!!

bless you. well hoping you get one soon either way xxx

Congrats Joey :happydance: H&H 9 months, really hope this one is super sticky!!

Sorry the :witch: got you grandbleu

Ovulation confirmed by FF now as Thursday which means I'm 3dpo, I still think that it happened on Friday but who knows!

Katie hope that means you've OV'd and you caught that egg!!

Off topic - but I did my first training session for the moonwalk yesterday, we walked 6 miles and I can barely move today - how unfit am I!!

Jo hun.. i can see the pic okay! a lovely :bfp:

Ah Katie! You poor thing!! This must be so frustrating! I hope it's not too much longer xx

Ovulation confirmed by FF now as Thursday which means I'm 3dpo, I still think that it happened on Friday but who knows!

Off topic - but I did my first training session for the moonwalk yesterday, we walked 6 miles and I can barely move today - how unfit am I!!

6 miles... thats brilliant!! :thumbup:

Well done for the Moonwalk. We have a Sunwalk in Newcastle that I'm going to try and do x

i wondered where this thread had gone lol, didnt think to look in the discussions section :dohh:.
well the witch got me two days late, but im feeling good, i dont mind that she got me, im getting married on the 18th so ive got something to take my mind off TTC this month so we are NTNP this cycle.
im on CD2 today so looking forward to the fun free :sex: that will be happening, when my minds on something else i tend to relax a bit more so can only be a good thing! xx

CONGRATULATIONS JOEY
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Also well done for being our first :bfp::hugs:

I really hope that you have a healthy and happy 35 weeks and 5 days of pregnancy :)haha: bet that sounds a hell of a lot shorter then 9 months :hugs:)

Please keep checking in with us as we would love to hear how your are getting on and I know you will be an inspiration for us still trying to get our :bfp: Lots and Lots of sticky :dust: :hugs:

Grandbleu I am sorry the :witch: got you darling but as you said we still have lots of time to get that winter :bfp:

Loolabear I am sure you will get a honeymoon baby this month :happydance: being relaxed does make a huge difference :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->