Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Aww :hugs: Nickij, October is a lovely time to have a baba!

Pink - thanks chickadee, very useful to know!

My PMA has taken a bit of a battering today :cry: I was fine until I woke up from a nap just over an hour ago and went on facebook where everyone was posting about their pregnancies/children :cry: I even went as far as to block a girl I was working with as she is due the week before we would have been and I just can't stand all her jesting whining about the pregnancy.

It just doesn't seem fair, we have it drummed into us from an early age to take precautions against pregnancy and here we are a year after first ttc with nothing. I'm sorry ladies, I know we are al in the same boat, but feeling quite down about it at the moment.

I took 100mg of soy from cd3-7....I wanted to keep the dosage low for the first time I took it.

I'm taking Agnus Castus now Feisty Fidget...1600mg per day. This is my 4th day of taking it, so hopefully something happens soon! I don't want to see a GP until I've had 2 cycles, so that would be cd80 :shock:

I took 160mg straight away, figured that was about half what some ladies were taking, I'm sorry it didn't work for you - it been a bit of a livesaver for

Xxx

still no sign of af she was due yesterday and like to typically make an appearance in the mornings. testing tommorow but other than the strong sickness ive felt for a week now have no other symptoms and dont really "feel" pregnant. time will tell i guess xxx

Hi Feisty.
Please add me.
Been TTC since April 2010 with 1 :angel:
Thank you
xx

Hey girls. Af is on her way out. Should be totally gone by tomorrow.

Been to buy some grapefruit and pineapple. Gonna start grapefruit after af then switch to pineapple.

We are just counting the days to our FS appointment.10 days!

FF honey.... I sorta just avoid facebook these days for the same reason. I vow never to moan. I will cherish ever moment good or bad!

Xxx

Ooo Joey you could be our first :bfp: :happydance:

loving the pma hunni! heres hoping still no sign of the witch! ;) im actually getting a bit scared/nervous now praying so so much she doesnt show up and rain on my parade lol. xxxxx

Here's hoping she wont! A :bfp: for me to add to our list would be wonderful :happydance:

We are to start :sex: tomorrow, I will keep up the stamina! This is going to be our month for a sticky bean!

aww thanks again hun ;) here's hoping. ooo thats the fun stage! love thinking that that could be the time u make a baby ;) fingers crossed for you for this month hun xxxx

Hey ladies...

Well we did the deed on 4th, 6th and today... expecting to ovulate today (just going by my cycle - no OPK's etc) I had decent CM on the 4th, 5th and 6th, but yesterday and today it's not been great... so kinda wondered if maybe I ovulated early? I normally get ovulation pains and expecting them tonight or tomorrow, so hopefully I get them! along with some decent EWCM!

Good luck Jo.. hope this is your BFP hun!! :hugs:

thanks hunni!! ;) maybe u did ov a little earlier than normal but sounds like you got it covered anyways ;) really hoping to hear u get ur BFP soon! would be a lush early birthday pressie ;) xxx

Ah bless you.... well you'll have to keep an eye on this thread once you're over in 1st trimester! :happydance: I went to the loo a bit earlier... and CM is back and as I'd expect for ovulation... so hoping tonight/tomorrow morning I get the pains.I normally get them in the evening... not sure why! so :sex: tomorrow and we should hopefully have caught the egg.. *fingers crossed*

hehe u just made me smile big time. still no sign of af ;) testing in the morning and sooooooo excited lol just praying it is a BFP and not my body playing a nasty trick.
aww bless you im sure all the swimmers your collecting will do there job ;) heheive got a good feeling about this month for you ;) a lovely birthday surprise xxxx

Going to bed soon... hope to wake to see good news from you!! :D Thanks for your support hun!! I hope it's good news for us in two weeks too!! x

;) will be sure to update on here if i do get my BFP. and am keeeping fingers tightly crossed for urs too xxx

ok ladies here goes.

woke up this morning 2 days late and plucked up the courage to do a test, the result......... BFP!!!!!! am in absolute total shock and over the moon. This baby WILL stick (already had my other half laid beside my belly instructing the baby to do so!! hehe). please send lots of sticky thoughts my way. Wishing you all a BFP very soon! xxxxxxx

ok ladies here goes.

woke up this morning 2 days late and plucked up the courage to do a test, the result......... BFP!!!!!! am in absolute total shock and over the moon. This baby WILL stick (already had my other half laid beside my belly instructing the baby to do so!! hehe). please send lots of sticky thoughts my way. Wishing you all a BFP very soon! xxxxxxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Waheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... well done Jo!!! That is simply fabulous news!! I've been lurking this morning waiting for this news! :dance:

Now little bean... have some :dust: and be a sticky one for Mum and Dad!

Oh sweetie... that's brilliant news!! Keeping everything crossed this little one hangs about!! xx

hehehe thank you so much sweetie!! youve helped keep me sane through the last week or so!! and hoping and praying you get your BFP soon and we can be bump buddies!!! Dont know how to add all them dancing smileys but is exactly how i feel! lol.
am soooooo excited gonna be an anniversary baby for us ;~) eeeekkkkkkkk xxxxxxx

ahh... sweetie I'd be honoured to be your bump buddy... i just need the bump now!! :) only got about 2 weeks to wait and see!

The smileys are added if you hit the 'Go Advanced' button under the text box, you'll get a whole lot of smileys on the right hand side and there's a link to see more of them.. so many funny smileys there you can use!

Bet you can't stop smiling right now! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->