Team 2011 Winter Baby!

thank you so so much ;) i will deffo keep stopping by! wow 35 weeks lol does sounds alot sooner than 9 months somehow! ;). Good luck to all of you hoping to see some more BFP's very very soon ;) xxxxx

Well if I can keep up the stamina of my routine and keep demanding the :sex: (both DH and I have low libido so I think this is an issue) then hopefully I will be right behind you :hugs:

Have just updated the first post to reflect your happy news!

I am off to the gym now, so impressed with myself - I have been 5 times since Monday (including today) which will hopefully make a difference. One gym instructor commented on how I must be getting addicted as he had seen me so often :haha: I even had to drive to 3 different gyms last night to finally find one that is open, now that's dedication :wacko: Just keep reminding myself it's for the baby and if all else fails I will at least be rocking a bikini body by the summer :haha: AND IT WILL HAVE A CUTE BUMP ACCESSORY! :lol:

Well done for the gym Feisty :thumbup: That is dedication! I've done 30 mins on the Wii Fit every day this week except Tuesday and I've lost 3lbs! My BMI is under 30, but still overweight, so I'm hoping I can get it to be in the Healthy range by the end of this month.

hehe just re-read the front page my grins from ear to ear! lol.
i like going to the gym but could never make myself go that much lol your very dedicated ;) its great they cos helps make you feel good with all the endorphines lol. cant wait to hear some more BFP on this thread! xxxxxx

Yay! Congrats! Hope this will be a lucky thread!

Congratulations Joey!
Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months!
Stick little bean, stick!
xx

Congrats Joey! Here's to the first of many :bfp: s on this thread! x

i can't remember if i already said this, but huge congrats jooey!! :D

CONGRATS Joey!!! GL & hope you have a happy & healthy 9 mnths!!!

x

thanks everyone. means alot to have all your support. here' hoping for the BFP to start flying in now ;) xxxxx

Well done Katie! :happydance:

I have lost some weight but am not monitoring how much as I have a tendency to obsess :blush: so just want to keep this fitness orientated.

I had a wobble yesterday when for some reason the magnitude of losing the baba hit me. I think it's because my best friend went through the still born about 5 weeks after we lost ours and the magnitude of that kind of stopped me processing my feelings about us as I was focusing on her. Then out of the blue the lady we brought our nursery rocking chair from phoned to tell me that she had collected all of her grandchild's baby clothing, cot bumper and bits and that she had been thinking of me and DH a lot. She asked straight out when my confirmed due date is and I had to tell her that we lost baba.

Still onwards and upwards! Although I personally don't believe in the spirit baby concept I know that our first dot will never be forgotten.

I can't believe we only have 1 :bfp: so far, come on ladies it's the 9th January - who is due to test next??

xxxx

I'm due to test 4th Feb if my cycles go back to their 30 day usual. I'm hoping so, I didn't finish the 3 packs of Cilest I got at the beginning of November and I hadn't been on anything prior to that.

There has to be someone due to test before me though surely! lol

Im due to test on Friday....if I can hold out that long!
Im desperate to test now!
xx

Can I join too? I took a HPT today and got a BFN, but I tested early so I still have my FXed. I should be testing again on the 12th or 13th...

Congratulations Joey on the :bfp:

Sure now we have one they will start to flood in,fx'ed.

I am not sure when I am testing as irregular cycles and still waiting to see when I O.

Good luck to everyone who is due to test soon :dust: to you all. xxx

oooo Shellney fingers crossed :hugs:

I am only 8DPO and already obsessing over being in the 2ww :haha:

I have told DH no excuses this month, I will jump him if I have to, we will be bedding every other day from tonight! :haha: I feel so confident this month, I just really hope that if we get a :bfn: I don't have a meltdown :wacko: If that happens I will just have to find some more supplements to take that I can convince myself will make a difference :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->