Team 2011 Winter Baby!

:hi: and welcome

I definitely need some new buddies, all mine have got their bfps :)happydance:) so I'm feeling a little bit left behind (I hope that doesn't sound horrible, I'm really pleased for them)

Xx
I know how you feel Pink. I'm after new buddies too. So pleased for everyone who have had BFP's but panicking that I'll be the only one left!

I have been on here for over 2 years now and its really depressing to see people TTC and having number 2 that started TTC number 1 when i started!

Still i will get there in the end and get to met lots of lovely ladies on the way.

Razcox, my heart goes out to you. I cannot imagine what you have been through, one m/c nearly destroyed me - you are an inspiration.
Wishing you lots of luck and sticky babydust x

:hi: and welcome

I definitely need some new buddies, all mine have got their bfps :)happydance:) so I'm feeling a little bit left behind (I hope that doesn't sound horrible, I'm really pleased for them)

Xx
I know how you feel Pink. I'm after new buddies too. So pleased for everyone who have had BFP's but panicking that I'll be the only one left!

It does give me hope to see people getting their BFP but I do worry that I won't get mine. Hopefully we can all support eachother to our own BFP!

Razcoz - you really are inspirational, I wouldn't know how to deal with what you have, fingers crossed for your sticky bean soon :flower:

I have had more EWCM today so I'm just about to do an OPK - been out shopping all day to get some sports gear for my moonwalk training that starts on saturday :) looking forward to it and going that it will help with my weightloss

How are all you ladies today??

Xx

Kate and Pink, I'm sorry you two are having such a tough time spurring the ovulation fairy on :hugs: Glad to hear you both have got the fit bug :haha:

Razcox thank you for making me smile. You have such a wonderful outlook and attitude to ttc despite your hardships that you reinforce the idea that I can do this :hugs:

I almost didn't make it to the gym today. I finished work late and was absolutely knackered and was thinking that I could just go Saturday instead when DH is out but then I literally said to myself 'it's for the baby' and that got me there like a shot! I am trying to be sensible and listen to what my body is saying - I am feeling unwell and so therefore wanted a more sedate workout then calorie burning meltdown. I just have to keep reminding myself I'm not doing it to lose weight but to get healthy as my gym excursions in the past have been solely for weight loss :wacko:

I only ever use IC OPK as digital's are too expensive and I have a habit of missing the surge so I can at least see that it's 'almost' positive and then confirm it with BBT.

Right just got what looks like a positive OPK, so hopefully it'll happen this time. Although my OH doesn't want to BD, we did yesterday and I should be able to convince him tomorrow do you think that will be ok?? It was 'just' as dark as the control line, so I think I will OV tomorrow, that's normally what happens...

I'm supposed to be being relaxed - argh!!!

Good evening ladies :flower:

Still no +opk for me - not even a faint line tonight :shrug:

Just off to have my 2nd dose of Agnus Castus.....:coffee:

hey ladies :wave:

really could do with some PMA :witch: arrived today so would love to join you all on your journeys.

TTC #1 onto cycle 11 :cry:

Welcome gilmore85! *waves* Do you use any of the TTC stuff such as pre seed or anything?

I'm thinking of trying preseed but atm not actually taking or using anything (apart from folic acid obv)

Welcome gilmore :hugs: we appear to be in the same boat, I am also 25 and have been ttc since February 2010 - it sucks BUT PMA does wonders to keep my sane :happydance: Don't see it as disappointment, see it as THIS cycle you are going to do everything possible to make sure your little beany gets the best possible start and you WILL get that :bfp: :hugs:

Pink so glad you got your positive OPK :happydance: I am sure bedding tomorrow will be fine, and don't forget :spermy: can quite happily live up to 5 days so there will be a whole welcome committee of them waiting for your egg :haha:

Katie I have just been speaking to my friend on here who is happily 3 and a half months pregnant and she used soy for ovulation and got her :bfp: the first cycle she tried it :shrug: possibly give it a try?? Is this your first cycle with ovulation problems?

I am quite tempted to get some preseed as despite my pineapple and grapefruit juice there doesn't seem to be an increase in CM. I am only on CD6 though, and there does seem to be some lotiony type coming through so who knows :shrug:

Katie I have just been speaking to my friend on here who is happily 3 and a half months pregnant and she used soy for ovulation and got her :bfp: the first cycle she tried it :shrug: possibly give it a try?? Is this your first cycle with ovulation problems?

:

I took soy this cycle from cd3-7 and it doesn't seem to have done any good :nope: Last cycle was my first time tracking ovulation, and I ov'd on cd29 - I took the soy to try and bump it up a bit!

Luckly I managed to seduce my OH last night :haha: which should hopefully help, not sure I should push my luck and try again tonight!!

I've been using SOY since September, as I was struggling with OV before that - it's worked for me as I've o'd every month since, although obviously I've had some issues this month - think that might have some thing to do with the fact I had surgery a couple of weeks ago. I would recommend it!!

Feisty - Have you tried EPO for CM - I've found that it works for me.

I'm 30 (31 in 4 weeks :() been TTC since beginning of July 2010

xx

I took soy this cycle from cd3-7 and it doesn't seem to have done any good :nope: Last cycle was my first time tracking ovulation, and I ov'd on cd29 - I took the soy to try and bump it up a bit!

How much Soy did you take Katie..?

Woohoo - think I just had OV pains :happydance: hoping there's lots of :spermy: there to meet that eggy!!

Pink I think you will be flooded with :spermy: ;)

I am currently taking 1000mg EPO but only started Tuesday and I don't know how long it takes to take effect :shrug:

Katie what about Agnus Castus? I think it takes a few cycles to work but it may be beneficial???

I think I may be having the big O pains... can't wait to temp tomorrow!

The witch got me today- Damn her!

So now hoping for a October baby:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"