Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Morning all! how is everyone today??

Its never easy to hear and see other peoples pregnacies. We are having a bit of a boom at work and since my 1st MC there has been 6 people get pregnant/have there babies.

Good luck to all you ladies in the 2ww sending lots of :dust: your way xxx

Only about a week 1/2 to go here until AF is due and then i can back to TTC, just got to remember how to reset my CBFM now!

Hey ladies...

Razcox..I've just been through that wait for my first AF after MMC (10 weeks) in Nov... it feels like it takes an age! Thankfully mine came over Christmas so i was distracted a little! Hope your comes soon :hugs:

So I think today is ovulation day! Last night the cramps started and this whole morning I've been having more... so I'm super pleased.. was expecting it on the 8th, but it started on the 9th! So we had :sex: last night and we'll have :sex: again tonight and hopefully that will then be enough! So I think tomorrow i'll be 1DPO! :dance:

Good luck Cat. Hope those swimmers catch that eggy for you.

xxx

Hey ladies...

Razcox..I've just been through that wait for my first AF after MMC (10 weeks) in Nov... it feels like it takes an age! Thankfully mine came over Christmas so i was distracted a little! Hope your comes soon :hugs:

So I think today is ovulation day! Last night the cramps started and this whole morning I've been having more... so I'm super pleased.. was expecting it on the 8th, but it started on the 9th! So we had :sex: last night and we'll have :sex: again tonight and hopefully that will then be enough! So I think tomorrow i'll be 1DPO! :dance:

good luck sweetie!! cant wait to see your BFP! ;)xxxxx

Sending lots of :dust: your way MummyCat!

I think I might have ov'd yesterday or the day before, so we might be in the 2WW together!

I am getting so impatient and it is only 1st mont TTC! I have a feeling AF may be on way as lots of preg symptoms but not long came off pill so could be that!!

x

Katie, if your temp rises again tomorrow I would say it looks promising :hugs:

I am due to start using my OPKs tomorrow, we started :sex: again last night. Trying to focus on enjoying it and not making it all about baby making as it has become a bit of a chore :wacko:

Sending sticky :dust: to our lovely 2wwers :hugs:

Thanks ladies... and Katie I hope and hope and hope that you're now in the 2WW.. bless ya!!

Hulahoop... not long till you find out now!! *fingers crossed*

Katie, if your temp rises again tomorrow I would say it looks promising :hugs:

I am due to start using my OPKs tomorrow, we started :sex: again last night. Trying to focus on enjoying it and not making it all about baby making as it has become a bit of a chore :wacko:

Sending sticky :dust: to our lovely 2wwers :hugs:

Thanks Feisty! Good luck with the OPKs and the BDing xx

Good luck Feisty! I'm trying OPKs for the first time this month...hope it helps you too. Have fun :sex:

Hey Feisty.
Good luck starting the OPKs tomorrow. i used them for the first time this cycle, so we will see if they have helped in anyway.
FXd for you, Hun xx

Ugh, my body is being crazy!! Still no temp rise... wth!

This is why I don't temp. Lol.

It find it far to stressful and confusing and it can make suck a difference just taking it 10 mins later than usual or sleeping half out the covers.

Have you girls been doing opks?

xxx

This is why I don't temp. Lol.

It find it far to stressful and confusing and it can make suck a difference just taking it 10 mins later than usual or sleeping half out the covers.

Have you girls been doing opks?

xxx

I have - had very near positives on cd27 and cd39. If it wasn't for temping I would have sworn I had ovulated by now! I'm into my 5th patch of fertile cm this cycle and have had (what I thought were) ov pains on and off since cd12. The temping is a pain in the ass, but I couldn't do without it!

I replie on temping as well, the witch hasnt caught me out for months because of it! I use the CBFM to so between the two it gets worked out. How does everyone temp? I have found the lady bits to be the best method LOL

I temp too - I don't find the OPKs as reliable on their own as I sometimes get positives but then don't actually OV. I do mine orally - it works fine for me that way.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"