Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Sorry I've written a bit of any essay - I'm sure you're not interested in all that detail!

Hey course I am interested silly.

Sorry you've been through so much.

Yes I was pregnant in May 2008 but had an early MC and then contracted PID (pelvic imflammatory disease) which has caused all my problems and the scar tissue.

I am classed as obese too but I am trying so hard to get BMI below 30. More focused than I have ever been now because I know I will need to be there for IVF.

I know one of my tubes is totally blocked as no dye got through, my other one isnt fully blocked but still damaged I think, my gynae was rubbish though hoping FS can shed more light on it next week.

Are you trying to diet at the mo? Your chances increase with every BMI point you lose by 4% I think. I am doing SW I really like it.

xxx

Could you add me on as well please
:witch: got me today so will be trying again for our BFP and hopefully will have our baby in the winter of 2011

I was going to SW before that's how I lost the weight, I really like it, I'm just a bit embarassed to go back :blush: I know I should though. I'm hoping the training I'm doing for the moonwalk will help as well. What's your favourite SW meal?? I've started back trying to do SW myself the last week, now that I feel recovered from my gallbladder surgery, but I'm not good with the support of class.

Sorry to hear about the MC :hugs:
The reason I asked about being pregnant was because my mum had blocked tubes after she had me when she was 19. Not entirely sure how they treated her but she did go on to have 2 more kids naturally - I know you might get sick of stories like that - but just wanted to give you some hope. Do they think the scar tissue will be a problem?

:hi: & welcome lilly100

Xx

No hope is always good. I love hearing things like that. Gives me a little bit of hope I will catch naturally.

If I do catch though I am at very high risk of an ectopic. So its all going to be very scary for me in early pregnancy. Especially with the MC.

I kinda just make stuff up as I go along. I love SW curry and SW chips and peas and fish. Mmmm food. I also make a rather good SW keema.

You should go back. I stopped going for about 4 months in summer an only put 4lbs on. So it shows it helps you change your eating habits rather than just crash dieting!!

xxx

Hi girls :flower:

Well, I had a really dark OPK at about 8pm last night, another one with FMU at 7.30am this morning, and then the one I did at 11am had gone back to being a really faint line. The dark ones weren't quite positive, but as close as I've ever had, and I had a little temp dip this morning.

Now I'm just praying my temp goes back up tomorrow morning and bloody well stays there!!

Sounds good and like you have finally ov'd. Good luck. Make sure you DTD today!

xxx

I went out and bought a temping thermometer last night, was going to try and temp this morning but then I read that you have to wait until your first day with AF... Is that true? Or could I do my first temp tomorrow?

You are best to wait until AF so you get a full cycle but then it depends on where you are in your cycle. If its a few days before OV then give it a go.

Thank goodness Katie! I will be thinking of you tomorrow when I am doing my bbt and hoping your temperature has risen :happydance:

Well we started the OPK yesterday and that one only had the control band and today although I tried to hold my pee in I was so desperate I just couldn't wait anymore and so had to go :blush: the second line was super faint so I don't think I missed the surge due to a watered down sample :haha:

I am happy to report that DH and I are so far on track for our :sex: schedule. Usually we dtd once before ovulation, swear we will do it again the day after next and that usually never happens until 3 days after but yesterday we managed to stick to it :happydance:

I am also still going to the gym 5 times a week and increasing my fluid intake, 1000mg EPO, small glass of pineapple juice, small glass of grapefruit juice and my pre-natal baby vitamins :wacko: Fingers crossed our hard work pays off!

Sounds like you're all set Feisty!! Keep doing the OPKs and let us know how you get on! :hugs:

:rofl: @ Katie... brilliant! Make him work!! My hubby jumps at the smallest chance of :sex: sometimes he can be a pest.. wouldn't it be nice to have something in between?? :)

Feisty... fabulous hun!! great news on the OPK's!! and well done on sticking to the plan :D

I think I'm 2dpo.. 3dpo tomorrow (or today as it's just gone midnight here)

As far as temping goes do you need any particular kind of thermometer other than the 2 decimal point ones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->