Team 2011 Winter Baby!

I temp orally too - much easier when you first wake up :blush:

Just an aside - I got my darkest OPK since cd27 just now!! Almost positive!!

I always got really odd temps by doing it orally, loads of peaks and valleys!

Katie yeah for the dark OPK!

I temp down in the va-jay-jay. I sleep with my mouth open so no oral temping for me. I find if I temp within the same hour every day my temps are pretty level. I didn't do OPK's this month because hubby is away at work and I felt like it was pointless and a waste of money using them since we can't :sex: anyway. So I figured I would just temp, but I just don't know. My temp is usually in the 97.7's and for a few days it's been in the 97.8's, but last month my LP was in the 98's. I could have sworn I O'd on Saturday. I am kind of keeping my fingers crossed that we totally had my O date wrong and that is why we haven't conceived. We shall see.

Yay for the dark OPK, Katie!!!

I don't temp... though know if I did... it would be orally :)

Well done Katie... fab news! So does this mean you're still to ovulate?? At least you have another chance of catching the egg! :D

Katie - FX'd crossed this means you are about to OV and you can catch that eggy!

xx

Well, I know it's only 3 hours since I did the last OPK...but I got a different brand of test through the post so I thought I might as well give it a go :haha:

The line is still there, but it's still nowhere near a positive. I think I'll do another one tonight....:blush:

I've tried temping and it just did my head in and I kept forgetting then I was mad at myself all day. Lol....

I sleep with my mouth open alot too and doing it orally that messes it up.

I should be oving right around my FS appointment. Lol.

xxx

I've tried temping and it just did my head in and I kept forgetting then I was mad at myself all day. Lol....

I sleep with my mouth open alot too and doing it orally that messes it up.

I should be oving right around my FS appointment. Lol.

xxx

I think if I didn't do it now, OH would probably remind me lol

((I'd like to Join Winter Babies 2011? TTC #1 since Mar 14/2010)) :)

I've heard of temping... even had all good intentions to start, I bought a thermometer and everything but then I was told that the format had to be xx.xx* and the one I got is only xx.x*, not sure where to go from there aside from buying a new one, but even then I'm not too sure on the procedure for temping! lol.

((I'd like to Join Winter Babies 2011? TTC #1 since Mar 14/2010)) :)

I've heard of temping... even had all good intentions to start, I bought a thermometer and everything but then I was told that the format had to be xx.xx* and the one I got is only xx.x*, not sure where to go from there aside from buying a new one, but even then I'm not too sure on the procedure for temping! lol.

Get an account at www.FertilityFriend.com - it'll take you through all the basics. You do need a thermometer that does temps to 2 decimal points though, otherwise your temp won't show a pattern as much xx

Katie Woohoo on the OPK front I hope you are squeezing in the :sex: now :haha:

Cara welcome to the group :hi: Have just been to ebay canada and found these for you;
https://shop.ebay.ca/i.html?rt=nc&L...asal thermometer&_fln=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m283

I cannot recommend bbt enough, it has given me so much insight into what my body is doing and I genuinely feel that it has helped us with our ttc journey.

For those of you who are put off oral temping because of mouth breathing it doesn't actually effect your results as you will sleep this way each night therefore any fluctuations in temperature from ovulation etc will show up fine. I am a terrible mouth breather (DH is always complaining :blush:) and I temp just fine!

Cara welcome to the group :hi: Have just been to ebay canada and found these for you;
https://shop.ebay.ca/i.html?rt=nc&L...asal thermometer&_fln=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m283

I cannot recommend bbt enough, it has given me so much insight into what my body is doing and I genuinely feel that it has helped us with our ttc journey.

Thanks! I didn't even think about eBay! :dohh: But I was out today at the grocery store with my BMF (Best Male Friend) and we went down the Fun Aisle (condoms/lube, etc :D) And I saw a thermometer specifically for it! Since BMF doesn't know OH and I are TTC I passed over it without buying it but when OH just called I told him he had to take me out to get it! :happydance:
Any recommendations on how to successfully go about tracking?

Thanks! I didn't even think about eBay! :dohh: But I was out today at the grocery store with my BMF (Best Male Friend) and we went down the Fun Aisle (condoms/lube, etc :D) And I saw a thermometer specifically for it! Since BMF doesn't know OH and I are TTC I passed over it without buying it but when OH just called I told him he had to take me out to get it! :happydance:
Any recommendations on how to successfully go about tracking?

Fertilityfriend.com

It's a free membership and there is even a course on how to chart with a bunch of lessons!

Morning girls.

A week today I will be seeing my FS in 2 hours!!! Eeeek!!

xxx

I'm not too bad - trying really hard not to symptom spot, but failing miserablely :)

Also, my cousin has just told me she is pregnant and obviously I'm really happy for her, but it's just made me feel a bit of a failure :(

Oh well - just have to pick myself up and get on with things - that's what we do!

Have you got all your thoughts prepared for the FS..?

I know I would be awful - the first time I met with my consultant about my PCOS, 7 years ago now, I was full of questions and thoughts but he was so mean to me it through me and I just left in tears with no answers whatsoever!

xx

I'm gonna write a list.

I have already seen a consultant for gynae problems. Thats why I had a lap last year and they did a dye test when they were in there. I had suspected endo but just turns out its scar tissue. My gynae was a bit useless. The nurse told me one thing after the op the gynae told me another at my follow up. So hopefully the FS will actually be able to tell me whats going on in there?!

My 17 year old SIL had a baby a couple of weeks ago. She was drinking and smoking through her pregnancy and I cant bear to go see the baby. It hurts too much. Life isnt fair at all.

Not SS is hard. I try to explain symptoms away these days. Not much chance of me being duffed.

Is your PCOS pretty bad?

I just know they are gonna shout at me for my weight. :(

xxx

A list is good - at least it gives you something to focus on when you are there if things start to head off in a different direction - ikwim.

I had a Lap about 3 years ago, as they thought I might have endo aswell, but there was no sign of it - which was a relief. My periods were really bad when I was first diagnosed - I went 18 months without a period and put on 35lbs in 3 months - which made things worse. They put me on Metformin but it made me so ill I couldn't carry on with it, not sure if I am IR anyway so not sure they would have worked. Then I was on birthcontrol which helped with my symptoms, but I then found out that the one I was on wasn't actually approved for long term use as it makes you clinically depressed - know wonder I was such a cow to live with! So decided to come of it about 3 years ago and my periods haven't been as bad as they were, although I did put on weight last year that didn't help things (I'm now classed obese). When we started TTC I figured out that I wasn't OV'ing so I started to take SOY in september and I've ov'd every month since. If it doesn't happen this month I think I will get refered back to my consultant to see if they can help me. I'll be 31 in 3 weeks and I feel a bit like I'm wasting valuable time. I know I should lose weight but I've been finding it hard over the last 6 months as I've been ill a lot.

So do you know what issues you have to deal with - I see from your siggie that you have blocked tubes. You don't have to answer this if you don't want to and tell me if I being to nosey - but have you ever been pregnant before..?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->