Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Good morning everyone, hope everyone is ok? Ive been on here for the last few days but this thread seems to have GROWN lol no time at the minute to go back and catch up. :coffee:

Well done to the first BFP, wishing you a H&h9month and lots of baby dust to all the other ladies too!:hugs::hugs:

I am 8dpo at the moment and not sure when I should test as my cycles were so irregular before I had the mirena removed and I have no idea what they are like now... hoping the witch stays away everyday so I can get to about 14dpo so that I can test :cloud9:

have to dash again! chow for now xxxx

Yeah what did you temp doooo katie?

How is everyone else feeling today.

We DTD last night I just want to get on and ov now. Argh!!

xxx

well im cd7 now so will begin the baby making process on saturday when i am cd9 woohoo!!
go :spermy: go

I'm CD 9 today too. Starting OPK's to figure out when I Ov. Baby making starts tomorrow until Saturday and then Thursday until Sunday next week, praying we catch that eggy!!

I'm CD 9 today too. Starting OPK's to figure out when I Ov. Baby making starts tomorrow until Saturday and then Thursday until Sunday next week, praying we catch that eggy!!

Good luck.

I know I ov sometimes between CD14 and CD18 so I have quite alot to cover as I am not using OPK's!!

xxx

My OH is only here at weekends as we still live apart! We're house hunting though and hoping to move in together in April, so it's all hoping we catch the egg by making sure there's plenty of :sex: at the weekends xxx

My OH is only here at weekends as we still live apart! We're house hunting though and hoping to move in together in April, so it's all hoping we catch the egg by making sure there's plenty of :sex: at the weekends xxx

Ahh I bet that makes TTC quite difficult. Lol. Good luck with house hunting.

xxx

It does make it difficult, so I'm not getting my hopes up too high unless I know from OPK's and temping that there's a chance we DTD just before Ov. Hopefully after April there'll be no problem as I fully intend to :sex: every other day once AF has left the building lol xxx

Yeehaw.

I hope you are duffed before april!!!

Pink I see you lurking... you okay honey?!

xxx

Yeah, I'm ok - in the office today so just checking in on you lovely ladies on my phone (I don't like missing things :D)

I'm feeling a bit strange though, a bit lightheaded, really hope I'm not coming down with anything - only just starting to recover!!

How are you today??

xx

I have the start of a migrane, trying to drink lots of water to fend it off.

If its no better by 12 gonna take my meds, might aswell get them in on pre ov as I cant take them post ov!

xxx

Ah I know that feeling, I would take them hunny I find that if leave it too late I don't catch it in time iykwim

Can you have a lie down somewhere dark?? Hope you feel better soon

xx

Ah I know that feeling, I would take them hunny I find that if leave it too late I don't catch it in time iykwim

Can you have a lie down somewhere dark?? Hope you feel better soon

xx

I'm gonna leave it till 12 and then take them. Sometimes they just disapear on their own. I think its cause I am feeling stressed out!

Unfortunatly not as I am at work, recon I should turn my office lights off and crawl under my desk? Haha.

xxx

my OH works night shift so normally have to wait until the weekend where he wakes me up when he gets home in the morning :winkwink: or when he has his nights of which vary

I finally told OH the other night that we're only going to be bd every OTHER night. He was like, WHAT?! Since we'd BD pretty well every night.. He wanted to know why, my reason? I want a sticky bean! And to better our chances we are only gonna bd every second night! lol.

Well....my temp went up a teeny bit this morning.

This afternoon I had a positive OPK though! I did the OPK at 12.30pm but only just took a picture now so both lines are faded :dohh: but I think you can still see it
OPK13Jan.jpg

Katie :happydance: I think you may ovulate tomorrow????

That is defo a positive, I am so glad you finally got it darling!

4magpies and Pink I hope you are both feeling better?

Third OPK done earlier after witholding liquids and not peeing for 4 hours straight and it was as light as yesterday's, I don't know what to think :shrug: I guess the first time I took clomid I ovulated CD17 and last time was CD13 so I guess I shouldn't start worrying that it hasn't happened until I get to CD20 (CD12 now) but I just can't help it :haha:

I brought a fertility spell yesterday :happydance: I generally don't go for predictions etc but I felt that we could use all the help we could get :haha: Will let you ladies know the outcome obviously.

:dust: to my lovelies xxx

Yeah migrane gone. I'm in bed having a night off from exercise. Relaxing!

I wonder when I will ov? Tempted to buy opks.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"