Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Thanks Feisty :hugs: I was starting to feel it would never happen!

4magpies - hope you feel better soon. Go and get some OPKs and start POAS! :haha:

Just more money and I feel like it will be a waste.

Might get some at weekend though. See how I feel. Should ov sometime between Mon and Fri next week.

Xxx

Just more money and I feel like it will be a waste.

Might get some at weekend though. See how I feel. Should ov sometime between Mon and Fri next week.

Xxx

Tell me about it...this cycle I have bought 105 opks from Amazon, and a kind lady donated another 32 to the cause :dohh:

I'm lucky my cycles are so regular. Just a shame that my mechanics are buggered.

Xxx

:hugs:

IC are the way to go. I know some of the lovelies use branded OPK but I could never afford them every month so I make do with the ones I have. Plus I like being able to see how faint/dark the line is which you just can't do with smiley ones!

:hugs:

IC are the way to go. I know some of the lovelies use branded OPK but I could never afford them every month so I make do with the ones I have. Plus I like being able to see how faint/dark the line is which you just can't do with smiley ones!

If I had bought 105 Clear Blue Digis, my bank account would be about £200 lighter :shock:

Yeah I am - thanks Feisty - curled up on the sofa watching West Wing, it's my new favourite programme!! Don't know what was going on earlier, I just feel like my period is coming soon :shrug:. Looking forward to hearing about your spell :D

Katie - that's great about the OPK, come on eggy!!

4magpies - glad you're feeling better Hun. Go for the IC OPKs - it takes up so much of your time trying to work out if they are positive - it's like an added game :haha:

I think i'm now in my 2ww, my first real one - don't count first month off pill as didn't realise I had ovulated until AF showed up

Good luck tink, I hope you dtd plenty before!

I have no idea what is going on with my temps, I am 13CD and dipped to the lowest it has been since august! But yesterday no positive opk :shrug: I know I ovulated cd13 last cycle and I have been having ovary type cramps but last month I had an almost
Positive opk and this month it was super faint.

The clomid post in ttc stated that ovulating later gives you more
Mature eggs so am now panicking that I am ovulating too early???

Argh the stress begins! On the plus side I forced DH to dtd last night so there should be plenty of :spermy: for that welcome party :lol:

We dtd last night. Oh seems to be taking it seriously this month. maybe having to see the fs has shocked him into action. He even asked if preseed makes his sperm faster. Haha.

Xxx

My temp dipped this morning! I think this is O day!!!

Managed to DTD last night as well, and I'll get him at some point today too!!

Everyone seems to have got some last night :winkwink:

:hi: Tink - good luck

Feisty - I'm sure things are fine, bit I can understand your frustration. What days did you take the clomid? I think a :spermy: welcome party sounds like a good idea :thumbup:

Katie - how is your temp today??

I think my chart looks quite I think although I'm starting to get concerned that maybe I OV'd earlier, as I really think AF is going to arrive on the next couple of days. I had what I thought I had a positive OPK on CD16, but when I got one around CD22 I took it out :dohh: if I put it back in it changes OV to CD18, which would make me 12dpo and that makes more sense with the way I'm feeling!! I'm a bit confused...

4magpies - thats good, bless your OH for asking that, that's the sort of thing mine would say!!
Katie - fx'd for that eggy!!!

It sounds like I'm the only one who didn't get any :( thinking maybe I should jump him before he leaves for work :haha:

Jump on him pink. On the bad side of things I am starting to feel a bit thrushy after to saying to one of my friends the other day that I never get thrush..... funny eh!?

:(

xxx

Life's a bitch like that!!!

I tried jumping him - but he was having none of it!! He asked if I was ill or something - I'm not normally a morning person, but I feel amazingly spritly today....

As an aside, has anyone seen that thing this morning about changing the guidelines for Breastfeeding.... It's really annoyed me - I don't understand why they change them so bloody often!! ARGH!! I have a friend who has been exclusively breast feeding for 6 months (which was the advice), she kept talking about giving her baby other food as she thought it might help her sleep (she was worried the baby wasn't getting enough iykwim) but the HV wouldn't say that she could so she didn't do it, i tried to encourage her but she was so worried she would give her baby allergies that she wouldn't do it.

Then the doctor guy on breakfast tv says 'oh well it doesn't matter they have changed the guidelines as only 1% of mothers have stuck to that advice' - yeah well now that 1% of women are going to be really upset and worried that they've harmed their babies!!!!

Sorry for the rant but it really pee'd my off!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->