Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Hello ladies!!

Katie really happy for you hun!!

For some reason I keep thinking the word *right* it's like there's been some sort of subliminal message sent my way ;)

Cajunbabe... that's awesome hun!!!! :hugs:

I'm on 4 or 5 DPO and things are going along okay at the moment! I'll be testing a week tomorrow!

Katie: We are landlords and one of our estate agent/management companies is about to go into liquidation... and they paid £900 of our money into someone elses account last month! Hubby hit the roof! They should hopefully get it back to us next week, but as soon as we have it and the rent from the tenant this month we'll be changing companies!

For some reason I keep thinking the word *right* it's like there's been some sort of subliminal message sent my way ;)

Hahaha. I wonder where you got that from?!

This time next week I should of popped my little eggy out for definate and know if it was another totally wasted month. Had some O type pains today but its faaaaaaar to early. Only CD10.

xxx

Wowee everyone is chatty today :happydance:

Pink the thought of you actually jumping your OH this morning made me proper :lol: DH is looking at me weirdly but I couldn't share the joke as he would get the hump that I share our :sex: schedule with you lovelies :haha:

4magpies I did the whole positive right vibes WHILST visualising your right ovary releasing that egg! I also visualised :spermy: impregnating my egg this morning (If I have ovulated today :shrug:) Am tempted to jump DH tonight as well but we have the in-laws round and it may put him off his game. Men are so weird!

Katie get in as much :sex: as possible, this egg will be the ONE because it was an absolute nightmare in coming :happydance:

cajunbabe - not having :sex: around ovulation time would explain :bfn: Fingers crossed for you darling :hugs:

I did an OPK at 2pm today after holding my pee and not drinking for 4 hours and still a faint line :shrug: I am just really stumped about my dip today as I can't see/think of anything that would account for it

Ooh I've just had my Gail prediction and she says that she sees me pregnant by the end of February - that would be amazing!

I have got my collection of OPKs for this month, but it's the first time I've used them. I'm CD10 today, but usually have long-ish cycles (31-34 days). When do you think I should start using them?

Ooh I've just had my Gail prediction and she says that she sees me pregnant by the end of February - that would be amazing!

I have got my collection of OPKs for this month, but it's the first time I've used them. I'm CD10 today, but usually have long-ish cycles (31-34 days). When do you think I should start using them?

I say start testing around cd15 - then you definitely won't miss it if it comes at the shorter end of your cycle. :hugs:

Cajun - glad you have sussed it, FX'd that you will catch that eggy next time :thumbup:

Feisty - I have no words of wisdom on this - I think we need to have a word with your ovaries too....!

Mummycat - I'm testing next week aswell - well that's if I can face doing it - plus I'm still a bit confused about my ovulation

Katie - have you jumped him yet :rofl:

Well as my womanly ways didn't have the desired effect this morning - I thought I know the way to his heart (& hopefully into his pants) - so I baked some blueberry muffins, lets hope my lucks in!!

Not yet Pink :haha: I'm on a promise for tonight though - I've told him it's the last time and then he can have 6 weeks off! I'm gonna try for once more on Sunday though - just to make sure we've covered all our bases!

Blueberry muffins are a fab idea....shame I can cook for s**t :rofl:

Lol, Pink, men are so fickle sometimes - hope the muffins do the trick!

Turns out my luck's not in - he's gone to the pub with his friend

Anyway I'm trying to distract myself from the mad symptom spotting I've been doing today - any ideas...?

x

Turns out my luck's not in - he's gone to the pub with his friend

Anyway I'm trying to distract myself from the mad symptom spotting I've been doing today - any ideas...?

x

Not even the blueberry muffins did the trick :shrug: Send them my way :haha:

To be fair he had planned this night out for a few days - but it slipped my mind :dohh: or maybe I just wasn't listening to him :haha:

He enjoyed the the muffins though so we'll see :D

I've got my second training session tomorrow - got to walk 3 miles but I'm so exhausted I can't face it - I'll have to give myself a pep talk in the morning...!

So, this is very random but I desperately want an Xbox 360 w/ Kinect. I don't know why but i have this really strong urge to dance, lol. Hmm...

Aw pink! You give him muffins and no sex? Pfft.

I've decided to work in the morning. Over time!

Gonna have a rest from dtd. Still feeling a bit thrushy. Had a bath and *ahem* shave to see if that helped. Lol.

Xxx

has it helped 4magpies?

Pink this is your pep talk, read it back in the morning and I promise you will do that walk.

They say that the things in life worth having are those that you have to work for. We may have not been blessed with an easy route to children BUT we have been blessed with using these trials and tribulations to strengthen our relationships and personalities.
No one likes exercise (apart from super healthy weirdo's (please don't be offended if any super-healthy weirdo's are reading this :hugs:) but it is a proven fact that a healthy BMI increases the chances of that :bfp: Now when you really feel like giving up and you think 'ah sod it, I will just do it tomorrow' picture yourself with a 6 month bump and then holding that baby in your arms. Use your baby as an incentive to do the hard work and make that dream a reality. When I am tired, stressed and just want to go home or when I am drenched in sweat with my muscles aching and my body screaming to stop I tell myself 'it's for the baby' and this spurs me on every time!

Cajunbabe despite being 25 and the fact that it is 8 years out of date I am still obsessed with the original PS1 dance mat :haha: My cousin has actually brought one and I am going round hers to play tomorrow :lol:

I have decided not to pressure DH into dtd tonight as we agreed every other night and it has been a huge ordeal just to get him to do that and I don't want to rock the boat just incase I'm not ovulating. I am cramping (feels like :witch: but way too early, CD13) so perhaps it was ovulation and the OPKs and me are just not seeing eye to eye this cycle :shrug:

Feisty, haha, I have the dance mat for Wii!!! My brother got a Kinect for Christmas, it was so much fun.

OMG cajunbabe I had that but couldn't get past the last levels :cry: I am such a child :haha: It reminds me of being 17 and being with friends drinking and just enjoying being young before the stresses of life and ttc took over :haha:

Pink I am glad you liked it, I hope it helps?

Love my Wii.. i have Just Dance 1 & 2, and the Dance mat games 1 & 2.. plus all kinds of other crazy stuff!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->