Team 2011 Winter Baby!

It's daft!! When they keep changing things. They need to decide and then stick to it!

I love morning sex. I am hoping to get some in next week!!

C'mon right ovary! Do your business, left stay asleep please.

xxx

See I don't normally - that's why my OH thought I turned weird!!

Mags - is there a dance/chant that we should be doing to help it along - you know like a rain dance :haha:

Sing's a lovely little ditty -

'C'mon Right Ovary do your job...Left Ovary you can sod........off!!'

See I don't normally - that's why my OH thought I turned weird!!

Mags - is there a dance/chant that we should be doing to help it along - you know like a rain dance :haha:

Sing's a lovely little ditty -

'C'mon Right Ovary do your job...Left Ovary you can sod........off!!'

Hahaha. Pink!!! Your awesome. That proper made me smile!!! Thanks. :thumbup::haha:

I keep sitting here and talking to my ovaries in my head, yes I have gone insane!! Willing my right one to work. Oh dear. Marbles well and truly lost.

xxx

Glad you liked it - I'm not normally so poetic :D

I think we've all lost our marbles a little bit - it's to be expected. Anyway I think the talking will help - the say it does with plants - I'm sure this is similar....

Glad you liked it - I'm not normally so poetic :D

I think we've all lost our marbles a little bit - it's to be expected. Anyway I think the talking will help - the say it does with plants - I'm sure this is similar....

And if everyone can send me right vibes it might work!! So that would be lovely please people.

*right right right right right right right*

:happydance:

xxx

Anyone chart their temps? I have a question I need an answer to lol!

I'm praying your right ovary is the one this month 4magpies! :winkwink:

As for my question, I suffer from insomnia sometimes, and last night I slept from 1am to 3.20am. I didn't take my temp when I woke up as thought I would get back to sleep, but I never did. I took my temp at the normal time despite being awake for hours, but wondering if I do manage to sleep at all if I should temp then and use that instead, although the time will be out of whack, or should I just disregard today amd hope I sleep tonight?!

Thanks honey.

I would disregard the temp if I was you.

It wont be accurate because it won't be your basal temp.

xxx

Thanks, I have discarded the temp on FF and praying I sleep tonight now!

I'm saying a little prayer for your right ovary 4magpies :thumbup:

Rachael1981- I forgot you were up here too! When are you moving to Sunderland? - we'll almost be neighbours lol

I'm saying a little prayer for your right ovary 4magpies :thumbup:

Rachael1981- I forgot you were up here too! When are you moving to Sunderland? - we'll almost be neighbours lol

End of April hopefully, if we find somewhere and get the money together. Estate agents fee's are extortionate :wacko:

I know...I am one :rofl: You're better off going through a private landlord - remind me nearer the time and I'll see if any of our investors have got any properties going begging. x

:rofl: I didn't realise!

I will try and remember to remind you! Thanks for that! They'll just have to allow pets, I have a zoo x :rofl:

Hey girls! I'm so happy right now... I figured out why we haven't conceived.... Drum roll please - we had my cycle wrong! After just two cycles charting I can see that i actually ovulate after day 15, the two cycles I have charted were day 17 and day 19 my lutual phase is not 14, more like 12... I am excited right now.. I think this will help us conceive since hubby can only be home for a few days we were totally missing the right days!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->