Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Wooooooooooot.... I spy another BFP!!! :wohoo: I def see a line!! xxxx

Feisty I really hope that eggy pops out soon!!

Katie glad you've worked out your thermometer :haha:

Babyhopes I really hope this is your :bfp: - just peaked at your chart, our cycles started on the same day and we OV'd on the same day :thumbup:

Mummycat when are you testing???

Xxxx

In the morning.... but I think it might be too soon! Hubby bought me a digi... have a feeling it might not pick up hcg in early days... but AF due on Sat... so technically will only be 2 days early! (but only 10/11dpo)

BFN ladies....

But it's kinda what I expected. Will try again as planned on Sat morning.

ps.. Hate BFN's :)

Fingers crossed Mummycat xxx

Well ladies, FF has decided I didn't ovulate on Sunday after all :wacko:

Hey girls dtd last night. May try tonight if oh is up for it but into my 2ww now.

Fx'd this is it for me.

Xxx

Hey girls dtd last night. May try tonight if oh is up for it but into my 2ww now.

Fx'd this is it for me.

Xxx

Fingers crossed for you and hopefully I'll be joining you (for real!) in the 2WW in the next couple of days!

Mummycat sorry it's was a :bfn: mine was in the morning of 10dpo

Rachael sorry about FF messing around, have you still been doing OPK's?

Mags Woohoo for DTD fx'd you catch the eggy!!!

xx

:) i didnt get hint of line till yesterday 12dpo and look at my chart i thought i was out :shock:

I am still waiting on AF she was supposed to be here on the 8th. My cycles have always been normal except for last year when my cycle disappeared for a month between May and June. Is there a difference between blue and pink dye tests? Cause I have taken two blue ones and they both came back negative... I took one on the 12th and one yesterday, the 18th. I got an inconclusive test on the 18th and a negative on the 12th. My doctor isn't available for a few months and the E.R. is way too expensive to go to. So right now I am just waiting on something to happen, right now I will be happy to see AF or to start getting bigger!
I have many symptoms as well I got nausous this morning, my BBs have been sore for a week now, my lower back hurts, I am moody as hell *according to my DH*, I don't know what is going on with me!!!!!
Congrats on the BFP Bumphopes
Good luck Joey I have my FXed for you!
Good luck MummyCat

lol well im 13dpo i ov late :) xx
igi is bfn at the momment but every tests are lines :) x

Pink - I'm still doing the OPK's and I'm sure they're getting darker! Just done one now, figured FMU would be ok as I was up to pee around 4am :haha:

I'll test again later and fingers crossed it will be darker again.

Bumprdreams - try a pink dye test!

Babyhopes - I'll say it again, congratulations :winkwink: :hugs:

Rach, my OPK's dont fade in and out.

I always used to get a feint line, then BOOM positive, maybe for 2 days some months then straight back to nothing.

This was only on persona sticks though, I never got a positive on cheap opks.

xxx

Fx'd this is it for me.

Xxx

Fingers crossed for you and hopefully I'll be joining you (for real!) in the 2WW in the next couple of days!

Be lovely to have a 2WW buddy!

just tested its :bfp: yey :wohoo:

Congrats!!!!!! So happy for you.

And thanks pink. :hugs:

And thanks to everyone else who was sending me RIGHT vibes. Lets hope it worked!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->