Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Magpies - I don't whether they are getting slightly darker or not - I've not kept any of my other OPK's to compare! Hopefully I get a +ve at some point today as OH is coming down tonight until Sunday afternoon :winkwink:

Would be great to be 2ww buddies, we can help each other symptom spot :rofl:

Congratulations hope4babies :happydance: Told you I was rubbish at spotting those things :haha:

Rachael we are both in limbo on the ovulation front and it is driving me insane :wacko:

Ended up having a huge fight with DH last night (the first one since BEFORE we were pregnant) because he ahem couldn't finish :blush: He appologised and I said I wasn't angry just dissapointed (I meant dissapointed that yet again my body is messing us about and we have missed our chance) He hit the roof and isn't speaking to me. I then stormed off into the other room telling him that he obviously thinks it's all my fault that we aren't parents yet due to my messed up body - no response. So I sat down and had a huge cry thinking that we should be over half way now and for everything we have lost.

I did tell him this morning that I didn't think it was possible for me to feel any worse about my body constantly messing up, but that some how he managed it - again no response :cry:

Oh btw temperature has gone up a little but as I now know it is highly unlikely to get another positive OPK after you ovulated I think my body is just being an arse :cry:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3088f2

It's driving me insane too :wacko:

I hope you sort things out with your DH :hugs:

Ahh feisty.

Me and OH argued last night because he quote "was too tired" to DTD. Well, I just went yeah, whatever, you can shove it up your bum kinda thing, not doing anything for you. All I want is a bit of sex!!

We made up, he apologised and I got my jizz and we had aweeeeeesome sex. Although I am a bit worried as we didnt do any missionary, he ended up actually doing it in my kinda doggy style but apparently thats good if you have a tilted uterus (which I do...) hmmmm....

See this is why I don't temp/opk and stuff anymore. I used to get so mad because things werent "right". I am attuned to my body now so I just go off my ov pains and CM.

Hope you girls are okay. :hugs:

TTC can be such a stressful time. Dont think men realise TBH.

xxx

I'd be inclined to think you ovulated on CD17 looking at your chart. Also, it *may* be possible to get another +ve OPK if you ovulate twice - i've read if you do ovulate twice then it's usually within 24 hours of the first. Who knows :shrug:

Looking at that chart Fiesty I would say you ovulated CD18.

But I am a noob at all that, although I have done their email learning thing a long time ago when I did chart.

xxx

Scrap that I'm being a tard and looking at your august chart!! Ooops. *blush*

xxx

Well, despite using my thermometer correctly :blush:, my temp today is one of the lowest I've had this cycle. God alone knows what's going on.

I've fiddled with FF and if it sky-rockets tomorrow, ov will still be confirmed for cd47.

I have made an appointment to see the doctor though - on Monday, which will be cd54. Way beyond a joke.

Hope the doc sorts you out Katie!!

If I don't get duffed this cycle I get lovely blood tests next!!

xxx

Oh Katie :hugs: Make sure you are really pushy at the doctors. They have an awful habit of just brushing all ttc things aside until you have been trying for over a year.

I was thinking CD17 too Rachael but my temperatures have never been slow rising before after ovulation :wacko: I did consider that I may have ovulated twice but think that it would have made more of a difference to my temperatures if I did.

After my initial funk this morning I refuse to give up! I will be returning to the gym in a little bit (haven't been for the last two days, so now have to go every day this week to make up for it!) And I am not groveling to DH, I have told him he has no right to be hurt by his lack of performance as I am the one with the fu*$£d up body who is holding us back. He is such a dick at times though, 99.5% of the time we are blissfully happy but when we do argue he has to drag things out for ages and make me feel terrible before he decides on his terms whether to talk to me again or not - immature or what!

Thanks the PMA boost my lovelies :flower:

I think that's men all over Feisty!

CD17 does look good, and the slow rise in temps could be due to a second ovulation :shrug:

I'm FF will let you know tomorrow if your temp rises again.

Good luck at the gym, I'm sure that will help you feel better :hugs:

See we argue quite alot, well more like little tiffs but make up very quickly. Lol.

Its just our thing I suppose.

I need to get on my wii tonight not been on for a few days been feeling lazy and lots of BD has tired me out!!

Katie yeah make sure you push. I had to take my mum with me to get me refered to the gynae... (I was 22 at the time!! Lol).

xxx

We bicker quite a lot as well, but make up like an hour later. Neither of us are bed-tempered, but we're both quite quick-tempered :blush:

Don't worry - I will be pushy! This isn't so much TTC related as 'my body's not working properly and I need you to fix it'. Even if I wasn't TTC and tracking my cycles I would be having a canary if I hadn't had a period in 7 weeks!!

That is a very good point Katie, although I have heard that Doctors class missing one period as 'normal' fingers crossed that you will get a nice doctor. I learnt the hard way that is is pointless being nice to a GP when you need something, just after our loss our Doctor argued with me about guidelines ttc again straight away. When I pointed out that her facts were out-dated she didn't take it to kindly. I then had my beliefs backed up by two different midwives who told us it was fine to start ttc immediately if we felt ready :wacko:

DH has actually gotten over it already! :huh: I think the fact I told him he made me cry (although emotional over stories I have read or TV I generally don't cry over something personal unless it's a big deal) and now he's feeling guilty :haha: I shall use my advantage to try and get some :spermy: tonight!

4magpies I cannot recommend exercise enough, yes I hate it whilst I am doing it BUT afterwards it feels great. I am pushing 300 calories a session which toted up makes 1500 a week (about a daily intake) do you think it's too much? I would hate my body to go into shock and mess up my cycles even more.

Rachael perhaps you are right, we will just have to see tomorrow!

I used to go the gym everyday.

That's what I was doing 1st time I got pregnant....! So no I don't think it will cause any harm but you can do too much.

I was doing an hour on the spinning bike every night, weights alternate nights, a class 2 days a week and a swim every other night.

God I used to be so fit! Lol.

xxx

I used to go the gym everyday.

That's what I was doing 1st time I got pregnant....! So no I don't think it will cause any harm but you can do too much.

I was doing an hour on the spinning bike every night, weights alternate nights, a class 2 days a week and a swim every other night.

God I used to be so fit! Lol.

xxx

Wow 4magpies that knackers me out just thinking about it :haha: I think in that case my 300 calories should be fine as I manage to do that in about 40 minutes. I also seem to suffer with a high heart rate (gym instructor pointed it out and was very shocked :blush:) so am always careful not to push too hard.

I am dying for a pee and my mouth feels like a desert, 1 hour and 45 minutes before I can :test: Wondering what today's OPK will reveal :haha:

Thats all I used to do though, I was single and still lived at home.

Then I met Phillip and got nice and fat! Haha.

Oooh I am excited too see what your opk says.

xxx

Ah comfort spread, I am pretty sure we are guilty of that :haha:

Hour and 5 minutes to go....So......Thirsty! :lol:

35 mins till I finish work! yeeey! And its friday tomorrow.

Boobs have gone tender so I deffo ov'd yesterday!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->