Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Thanks Joey.. i might only be 10dpo tomorrow... so i'm expecting BFN ... but hoping BFP of course!

Good luck with your scan tomorrow hun!! :hugs: let us know how you get on!! xx

Shelleney - they're 25 miu so maybe not sensitive enough for me :shrug:

Let me know how you get on with yours, if you get a +ve this month then I'll give them a go next month :D

OK, Rach. Should get a positive within the next 10 days, so I will let you know....
xx

https://img266.imageshack.us/img266/3055/rscn1374.jpg

looks darker in real life....eeekkkkkkkkkk!:

I see the line on both but the IC is easier and darker and the top one is a "screen tilter" but I still see it.

I can't see anything BUT I am not so good at spotting these, hope it's a :bfp: Sticky :dust:

Joey good luck tomorrow, I just know that everything will be fine :hugs:

Well cramping around my left ovary continued today and earlier I got an almost positive OPK so thinking I haven't ovulated yet :cry: I have told DH we will just have to keep up the bedding until FF confirms ovulation and he said Ok but I am now stressed that it won't happen this cycle.
I don't understand it, clomid has always worked for me before but I have never been this late in ovulating :cry:

4magpies that is amazing news hun (peeked at your journal) I am so happy for you :hugs:

PMA is starting to wane today, possibly as I took my two days off from the gym in a row this week so I am feeling the effects of cold turkey endorphins rush???

It's just a glitch Feisty - the good news is that you are ovulating. :hugs: And the egg that comes will be a great big ripe one xx

Thanks Katie, I sure do hope so :flower:

I stopped taking the EPO yesterday though as my temp dropped a little bit :wacko: I will just keep on doing everything to get that :bfp: so that when my little eggy is finally released I will know that I have done everything possible to catch it!

You have restored my PMA chickadee, thank you :hugs:

Thanks Katie, I sure do hope so :flower:

I stopped taking the EPO yesterday though as my temp dropped a little bit :wacko: I will just keep on doing everything to get that :bfp: so that when my little eggy is finally released I will know that I have done everything possible to catch it!

You have restored my PMA chickadee, thank you :hugs:

No probs :hugs: I stopped taking the EPO when I got the +opk, and the AC. I did take some AC this morning as I was sure I hadn't ov'd....but now I think I have after all :dohh:

Ooops!

How were you taking your temperature wrong then? Just off to do the final part of Mia's fertility spell which will hopefully bring us good luck this cycle. I have put the rose quatrz pendant straight on a necklace where I haven't taken it off since getting it yesterday.

Mia also said that oranges are proven to help fertility??? I had two satsuma's today just in case :haha:

Ooops!

How were you taking your temperature wrong then? Just off to do the final part of Mia's fertility spell which will hopefully bring us good luck this cycle. I have put the rose quatrz pendant straight on a necklace where I haven't taken it off since getting it yesterday.

Mia also said that oranges are proven to help fertility??? I had two satsuma's today just in case :haha:

I wasn't waiting for the beeps before I looked at the temp :dohh: I can just see the display out of the corner of my eye and stopped when my temp stopped going up....

Good luck with the spell!

Doh! I generally nod off taking my temp (I set the alarm at 6am regardless of when I need to get up) so the beeps stop me from falling asleep and inhaling my thermometer :haha:

Did the spell and hoping it will work. I find it slightly positive that despite my body gearing up to ovulate it has held off until the spell is complete! :happydance:

Doh! I generally nod off taking my temp (I set the alarm at 6am regardless of when I need to get up) so the beeps stop me from falling asleep and inhaling my thermometer :haha:

Did the spell and hoping it will work. I find it slightly positive that despite my body gearing up to ovulate it has held off until the spell is complete! :happydance:

haha i choked on mine the other morning:haha: twas funny! not at the time tho :shock:

Babyhopes i really hope that is your BFP!!!!! Fxed for you!!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->