Team 2011 Winter Baby!

I am feeling so good about this month... gonna go work out what my due date would be... Lol.

xxx

Thanks Babyhopes :hugs:

Fingers crossed were in with a chance then as we dtd CD12, do you think I should take out my OPK results? They were a touch lighter then the control band but the darkest I have ever had.

If i adjust today's temp as i took it 30 mins early i get my crosshairs back. Going to just see how it goes now i think and star over with the opks next cycle and get more sensitive ones. Gunna take it as I'm 4dpo for now, 2 weeks til I test as I'm determined not to test until 3rd Feb as that would have been my mums birthday

If i adjust today's temp as i took it 30 mins early i get my crosshairs back. Going to just see how it goes now i think and star over with the opks next cycle and get more sensitive ones. Gunna take it as I'm 4dpo for now, 2 weeks til I test as I'm determined not to test until 3rd Feb as that would have been my mums birthday

:hugs: \i hope that it brings you luck that day!!!:hugs:

Hope you manage to sit it out rach.

2dpo for me. 8 to go!

X

5dpo today, ff has put the crosshairs back and this time they're not dashed. Still confused as today's temp is lower than yesterday's

Ok here my frer its getting darker,wish it would be as dark as other tests :)
https://img695.imageshack.us/img695/5278/dscn1388n.jpg

5dpo today, ff has put the crosshairs back and this time they're not dashed. Still confused as today's temp is lower than yesterday's
dont worry hun this was my chart
https://img577.imageshack.us/img577/594/janchartingupdate.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Scrap that it's still dashed, was using my phone and mobile site showed a solid line lol

Rachael the month we conceived sprout my lines were dashed :hugs: Always in with a chance!

Well the good news is that after driving you all potty yesterday with my ovulation/opk saga Fertility Friend has confirmed my ovulation as most of you lovelies said at CD17. I kept my none adjusted temperature in and recorded both my positive OPK tests and it is still saying definite :happydance:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3088f2

I had some CM that I wasn't too sure about so recorded it as creamy (I don't do an internal scan so my CM has usually been sat there for a while iykwim :blush: which probably gives me false readings) and as soon as I took it out my crosshairs went from dashed to definite. I have never had a definite ovulation date before :dance:

I will be testing on the 6th Feb providing the :witch: hasn't put in an unwelcome appearence.

Sticky :dust: to all my lovelies xxx

FX'd for you fiesty.

Am I the only one who will be testing early then? Lol.

xxx

I am feeling so good about this month... gonna go work out what my due date would be... Lol.

xxx

i do this every month anyway lol think ive lost the plot.

Current EDD would be 14th october but dont think we have dtd at the right time so already looking forward the the next which would mean EDD 10.11.11 :dohh: cant help it lol

Just needing some thoughts on this one please girls...

Been getting quite a lot of discharge recently but last night when I went to the loo my urine was smelly which is a sign of a UTI infection. I've had UTI infections in the past BUT only happens when I fall pregnant. I also had a horrible taste in my mouth which was so bad that I had to brush my teeth for the second time and use the mouthwash again. Taste was still there and is stronger this morning. I've had a terrible headache this morning and nausea too but I think this is due to the taste in my mouth.

Annoying thing is that I'm recovering from the flu so I'm not sure if this is all happening because of that. Going by my last af I'm not due until the 9th Feb. Last af was a week late, very light and only lasted 3 days when normally the shortest would be 5.

Just needing some thoughts on this one please girls...

Been getting quite a lot of discharge recently but last night when I went to the loo my urine was smelly which is a sign of a UTI infection. I've had UTI infections in the past BUT only happens when I fall pregnant. I also had a horrible taste in my mouth which was so bad that I had to brush my teeth for the second time and use the mouthwash again. Taste was still there and is stronger this morning. I've had a terrible headache this morning and nausea too but I think this is due to the taste in my mouth.

Annoying thing is that I'm recovering from the flu so I'm not sure if this is all happening because of that. Going by my last af I'm not due until the 9th Feb. Last af was a week late, very light and only lasted 3 days when normally the shortest would be 5.

All I can say is test?

x

xxx

i do this every month anyway lol think ive lost the plot.

Current EDD would be 14th october but dont think we have dtd at the right time so already looking forward the the next which would mean EDD 10.11.11 :dohh: cant help it lol

I havent worked out next month cause I am CONVINCED this is my month. Haha.

We shall see I guess? I would be due 12th Oct so we would be 2 days apart. ;)

xxx

Mine would be the 16th October which would tie in to Jenny's prediction of birth date referencing to the 15ht and the 23rd

Would it not be too early to test if I'm not due until the 9th feb - 3 weeks away?

Would it not be too early to test if I'm not due until the 9th feb - 3 weeks away?

Yeah but if you last AF wasnt a proper AF then you could be pregnant? If you get me.

For this cycle you wont have even ovulated yet so far too early for preg symptoms.

Hope that helps?

xx

I say :test:

I'm approaching my fertile time so it's time to grab hubby for some :sex: soon! :rofl:

Fertility friend says that I am possibly fertile now but I haven't had the right CM or a positive on my OPKs. I'll probably do the deed tonight anyway to be on the safe side!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->