Team 2011 Winter Baby!

That's lovely of him :D

Mine's getting us a takeaway after having a pub lunch in Durham :D

Mmmm takeaway.

I dunno what we are having for tea. All I have left is gammon as tomorrow is food shop day! Yeeey.

xxx

I do my shopping online as I don't have a car right now, makes life so much easier :D

We're out of food too - I was just thinking what on earth am I going to make for tea?

May have to dash to tescos before hubby gets home! x

Hi ladies :)
Just to let you know I got my BFP today :) This thread must be lucky for me... Please let it be a sticky xx

:wohoo: Baie geluk liefie!!!!!!! So thrilled for you!! Glad that you conquered those awkward cycles!!!

Congratulations hope4bump! So so happy for you! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months! x

:happydance:hope4bump:happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Yay!!!! I am liking all the BFP on this thread fxed we all get our BFP soon!!!!!!!!

xxx:flower:

OMG hope4bump I must be flipping psychic! When I was updating BabyHopes :bfp: yesterday I almost put it on yours as I was convinced that you were pregnant too :wacko:
Congratulations darling, here's to a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs: Sending you lots of sticky :dust:

I got my bbt off of ebay as I am cheap :haha: I did look at getting the boots one though but it was a lot more expensive and I got free OPKs and HPTs with my ebay one :lol:

Symptom spotting already :wacko: to try and calm myself I have had a glass of malibu, well I am only 3dpo so implantation will not of even occured yet so I think I am safe ;)

I used to do my shopping online as it saves time but last week Tesco lied stating they had tried to deliver and we were out (all lies we were in all evening) and that they had left an answering machine message to tell us this (I double checked the number they had which was correct but no message :growlmad:) When I tried to get them to deliver ASAP as we had the inlaws round for dinner I was told that I would just have to re-order online!

:witch: is due tomorrow for me, but I don't think she will be coming on time, we will see if my theory is correct soon!

Congratulations Hope4bump and Babyhopes :yipee::headspin::yipee:

Wishing you both a happy and healthy 9 months.

Its great to see the BFP's coming quickly now, but we still need more

Good luck everyone and:dust:

Hello ladies....

I need your eyes... Hubby and I *think* we have a faint line this morning! (on 12dpo with suspected implantation on 9/10 dpo)

I think if AF doesn't arrive today we'll test again tomorrow!

(I've opened the test up as all the others came out too blurry!!) it may be easier for us to see it than it is on the pic, as we can tilt it :D

Attachments

• _MG_9541.jpg
    _MG_9541.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 8
Oh Mummycat I think I can see something, I really hope this is it for you :thumbup:

xx

Thanks hun! I'm hoping tomorrow will be a little darker... enough to confirm BFP at least!

*fingers crossed*

I too can see something mummycat - wow we are having a rush of :bfp: this week aren't we :dance:

Do another with FMU and let us know asap :hugs:

Off to do a combination of pilates, thai chi and yoga this morning to try and chill me out after some stressful news that we had yesterday. I will NOT let this impact on our chances this month!

Thanks Rachael and Feisty...

OMG Feisty... I hope you are ok!!... enjoy that class it sounds super relaxing!!

Feisty - :hugs: Hope you are OK.

MummyCat - hope this is leading to your BFP...I'm really bad with spotting lines especially on Blue Dye tests...I actually don't even know where to look:shrug: but if you see it and OH sees it and so do these girls...well I'd go with it! :) :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->