Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Me neither - no issues before my M/C but now...it's like the Sahara desert LOL...I can't even track CM on FF because there's none to track :( but Conceive Plus (or PreSeed) really has helped and also psychologically it's been good for me. I've heard Clomid can cause dryness as well so that might be an issue. It never hurts...you could always buy some just to have around for this cycle...if your natural stuff does the job you don't have to use it but if not it will be ready and waiting when you need it...I paid about 10 pounds for mine (but with shipping to France it got more expensive) but for a BFP it's worth it.

We used Preseed this month for the first time too. Thinking we'll take any help we can get! Still not sure I have ovulated this month yet though, I haven't religiously been taking and recording my temp this month as I'm trying to be a bit more relaxed, plus I had surgery on the 18th Dec, so didn't want to put too much presure on myself thinking that we had to BD if I still wasn't feeling completely up to if, if you know what I mean!

we use preseed as well. While I feel better using it (thinking/hoping it's actually helping), DH doesn't like it too much because it's suuuuper slippery and then goes suuuuuper sticky lol ah well! It's the least he can put up with in comparison to what I have been doing!

Could I please be added? I have been ttc number 3 for 2 years now. We are doing SMEP , using conceive + and grapefruit juice. Fingers fx'ed for all of us! :thumbup: I want a :baby: in 2011!!!! Sending loads of baby dust to all the ladies! I hope you don't mind but I already added pic to siggy.

Would love to be added. Not sure what month TTC is happening but we are hoping to get that wonderful :bfp: by September/October so does that count enough to join you all?

Edit: Will be TTC #1

I am a Christmas baby, and although my mama says I was the best Christmas gift ever.. it sucked growing up. I would never wish it upon my own child, but at least I could truly understand! I'll take a baby anytime I am blessed enough to get one!

Morning ladies :flower:

It's just taken me ages to catch up with the thread!!

How is everyone this morning? cd34 for me and not really any sign of ovulation :nope:

How long are your cycles normally katie?

X

Hard to say :haha: My last cycle was 39 days (ov on cd29), the one before was 37 days (didn't track ov then) and before that I was on the pill for 15 years! I haven't a clue what my cycles were like before I went on the pill, but I'm sure if I went this long between periods when I was 14-18 yo I would have had a canary!!

Hmm so your luteal phase is very short. It took my body a year to get back to normal after i finished the depo injection. Which pill were you on?

X

Microgynon - I think it has different results for different people when coming off it. I think for me it will take a while.

I'm taking vit B6 to hopefully add a day or 2 to my LP

Is that the progestrogen only pill? I went on the combined for a month and it seemed to sort me out.

X

morning everyone, wow this post has got LONG quickly :) Looks like we have been moved too hehe!

today my temp was exactly the same as yesterday but taken 20mins earlier than yday! I was worrying about temping, cos I sleep in my birthday suit and often wake up to pull the duvet back from my thieving OH lol

I hope I OV this month so we are in with a chance, I am flying out to Florida on the 23rd with my friend for a week in Orlando... MAYBE just maybe I will get my BFP there!! :O

babydustcass that would be wonderful!

Katie have you considered taking soy isoflavones? They are supposed to be quite good at regulating cycles and I have heard good things about getting :bfp: from them too :hugs:

babydustcass that would be wonderful!

Katie have you considered taking soy isoflavones? They are supposed to be quite good at regulating cycles and I have heard good things about getting :bfp: from them too :hugs:

I took soy this cycle Feisty Fidget :nope: 100mg on cd3-7. I'm not going to blame the soy for lengthening my cycle - I haven't been tracking them long enough to know what's 'normal' for me, but I know it certainly hasn't helped!

Oh no! How about agnus castus? It takes 3 months to take effect but possibly worth a try?

oohh! now we are a group! So cool! Happy Monday everyone! :happydance:

My hubby and I went over our game plan for :sex: last night its really nice to have him on board!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->