Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Oh honey! :hugs:

It's heartbreaking having to find yourself at the beginning of another month, but before long you'll be in the middle of it and the time will pass whether you TTC or not... and just think, you're giving youself a chance each month of having a gorgeous little baby!

Definitely speak to the doctors, the worst they can say is what you're already prepared for! :hugs:

You never know... your lucky month could be Feb... or March... or even April... all could result in a baby this year hun!!

I really hope you're not out, I hope that it's just an off reading! :hugs:

I'm about to head off to work.... we're all packed (apart from toiletries) I get home at 12:30 and we leave for the airport at 2pm.... will try get on every now and then to catch up with you all!

Good luck lovelies.... :flower:

:hugs: Feisty

I'm keeping up the PMA for you, even though it looks bleak :dust: You're not properly out until AF turns up :kiss:

well ladies i have started temping as of this morning and just in time as well as the cramps have started so just waiting to see when :witch: shows up.

is it sad that I'm really excited about it lol after a year of the casual way it finally feels like im doing something to help

Nope! This is my first month TTC and I've temped, and I've also learnt so much about my body too! I think it's a good tool as you know for definite when you ovulate and so you know if you BD'd enough on your fertile days to be in with a chance. If you're doing it casually or just guessing when ovulation is you may be getting it wrong and not be BD'ing on the right days. Plus it will also flag up if there's any problems with your LP length too :D

ohh Feistyfidget sorrry to hear your having a rubbish time at the mo. hoping docs can advise anything else you could try etc. Mummycat enjoy your hols lovely xxx

Eeks I'm a pregnancy test/announcement stalker (for hope!) and found one of our ladies. She hasn't updated here yet so I'll wait but hope she has a lovely 9 months! :dust:

just wish the :witch: would hurry up i hate this feeling just feel so yuck big bar of chocolate when i get home i think

Feisty, that just is very sucky. Hope you can get some help from the doctors! Just keep your chin up and keep going!

Thanks lovelies, well the spotting fairy turned up this morning and I thought to myself that there was no way I was going to sit around and let the two evil sisters drag this one out so I popped off to the gym and after a nice heavy session the :witch: was fully in residence. Not happy about it, BUT it beats waiting around and having my cycle dictated to me by my body :haha:

Have had a wee cry over sprout again as the last few days have been tough (thinking about where I should be in pregnancy etc) DH has suggested having a break from BandB but I think it helps so wont be going anywhere just yet :flower:

Am now trying to convince myself that the shock to my body of regular exercise is the reason we didn't get lucky this month - Yes I know that this is probably no-where near the case BUT it is slowly helping my PMA.

Will just try and throw myself into work perhaps :haha:

So who is still in the running for testing next week? xxx

I'm still in the running Feisty, testing Thursday but AF isn't due until Friday. Had some weird feelings in my tummy today, when I bent down to the washing machine it kinda pulled a little. Not painful, but uncomfortable :wacko:

Sorry the :witch: got you, but at least you know and you can make a Valentine's baby :D xxx

I will test Sunday hon if I don't get signs of AF. So sorry again.:hugs: Don't leave us just yet!

PS. Rachael - great temp rising on your chart!

Thanks ladies. I'd love a :bfp: but I'm still not convinced I stand a chance :wacko:

well i suppose im still in the running, af due tomorrow wont be testing until she is late though. Starting getting strong cramps last night so not too hopeful just going to have to wait and see

Sorry AF got you Feisty :hugs: Good luck to all the testers....I guess technically I'm still in the running (cd64) lol :haha:

AF got me. :(

Will be oving sometime around valentines day I think but pointless as it will be the wrong side.

xxx

Sorry Feisty and 4magpies :( Keeping my fingers crossed for you both next month!

I'm still in the running at the moment, I'm 10DPO today but have no signs at all so am not really feeling it today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->