Team 2011 Winter Baby!

We'll see. Still gassy too lol, and wierdly the lower part of my tummy on the left seems harder when i poke it lol. I'm also eating loads today.

Are you bloated? My stomach was rock hard a few days ago but that was because I was so bloated but lower down if that makes sense.

Any chart stalkers want to have a look and tell me what you think of today's dip? :(

None of your 'dips' are below the cover-line and they go straight back up so you have nothing to worry about :hugs:
Don't stress darling!

Trying not to but it's hard. This morning's temp was so low

Don't worry about it Rachael - could be just a random estrogen surge :hugs: It's above the coverline so don't worry xx

Thanks Katie. I think I will spend the afternoon on fable 3 after Ian has gone home to keep my mind occupied xx

Thanks Katie. I think I will spend the afternoon on fable 3 after Ian has gone home to keep my mind occupied xx

I'm desperately trying to keep busy too - for different reasons lol - hence the Kleeneze seminar this afternoon! :haha:

I thought about Avon in the past, but I don't see the point starting anything now when I'm moving in April lol

could you change me on the front post please my baby has grown its wings xxx

Oh Joey, Hun.
I am so so sorry :cry:
My heart goes out to you, my love :hugs:
xx

Oh Joey I am so sorry Darling :hugs: If you need me for anything just PM me :hugs: xxxxxxxxx

Rachael enjoy Fable 3 but just to warn you both endings are pants!

I went for a bike ride earlier, am I being really paranoid worrying that riding over the uneven terrain may have dislodged anything trying to implant??? Driving myself insane :wacko:

could you change me on the front post please my baby has grown its wings xxx

OMG... Joey hun I'm so sorry :cry:

Are the doctors going to look into this? you poor thing! Just don't give up hope!! i can only imagine how hard this must be for you! Just don't give up!! Your sticky bean is out there waiting!!

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->