Team 2011 Winter Baby!

If I'm honest this wasn't the best cycle for us, so I'm not surprised the :witch: has arrived. We're moving house and during ovulation I had cystitis and hubby was injured so we didn't have :sex: as much as we should have.

In many ways I'm relieved because I knew in my heart it wasn't our month so now we can start counting down on the next one! x

So happy for you though Ems, have you had many symptoms? x

Wow Pink check out your pea sized baba :)

Congratulations Ems :hugs: I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months and sending you lots of sticky :dust:

So sorry to all the ladies that are also being visited by the evil :witch: We WILL get our :bfp: next cycle :hugs:

Well we have thought about what we can try and change this cycle to get a :bfp: and have agreed to try and religiously follow the SMEP as it has a 40% success rate post miscarriage. I was on the verge of giving up yesterday but have realised that giving up is pointless. DH told me that when it eventually happens we wont care about how long it took, the important thing will be that it happened - He is so right!

Feisty - your OH is awesome...we've tried SMEP as well...I really do think it ups your chances but it means you can't get into arguments around O day (we always manage to do that and mess up the foolproof SMEP) So keep each other happy and no fights until after O day :winkwink:

So happy for you though Ems, have you had many symptoms? x

Thanks all for the congrats :kiss:, I really cant believe it, I had honestly thought it was never going to happen for us.

I havent really had many symptoms, had sore boobs but that a normal pre AF symptom for me so didnt think anything of it, infact I thought it meant I was out! I also had a cramp type feeling come and go in my right ovary area, but I thought I was imagining it. Am feeling a little bit tired, I only tested because I seemed to be having hot flushes last weekend, I didnt even use a HPT first as I only had FRER, so thought I'll try an OPK and if that has a line I will try a HPT, I was shaking like mad when the line appeared! I think thats it so far

Feisty your other half sounds brilliant, its great to have them pick you up when you are feeling low about TTC.

Wishing you all the best of luck or your current cycles. xx

Thanks Feisty it's mad!

Your hubby sounds lovely - he's right in what he says and I'm sure SMEP will help :thumbup:

I really have got everything crossed for all you ladies :dust:

Ok am officially stumped - Since huuuuuuge dip at 14DPO last cycle (this Tuesday) Temperatures have now shot back up above what would have been the cover-line!

At first I thought perhaps I am usually hot around :witch: visit but have just checked my chart and the last time I had temperatures as high as this at :witch: visit was back in August and I had only just started temping and wasn't as strict with taking it as I am now. Any suggestions my lovelies? :flower: Guess it could just be a good omen mimicking my successful cycle??? :haha: (Symptom spotting at CD3, I am insane :wacko:)

On a dissapointing note, my white magic infused fertility charm managed to fall off my necklace on the way back from the gym and smash on the floor :cry: How is that for a bad omen - me breaking our fertility charm :brat: I have glued it back together but am now driving myself mad thinking that I have jinxed it all - irrational I know!

Temps confuse me Feisty :shrug:

The :witch: got me this morning. I've decided I'm not going to use OPK's this cycle, just temp. It's not like I can do anything about the days we BD anyway :shrug:

Aww Rachael I'm sorry my Darling :hugs: With my skew-eyed clomid ovulation days I am sure we can be 2ww buddies this cycle. When do you usually ovulate? Mine ranges from CD13-CD17 :hugs:

xxx

It was CD17 this cycle, but as this is my first cycle TTC and paying attention to what my body does, I don't know if that's normal or not :shrug:

I was hot this cycle during AF. Way above coverline... read somewhere it can happen sometimes as our temps can fluctuate during different seasons. :shrug:

Thanks Cajunbabe :hugs:

I have decided this cycle to take it a lot easier and I refuse to symptom spot in the 2ww or obsess over my temps post ovulation or google anything pregnancy related. It will be hard but I am hoping it will be easier!

I got my BFP this afternoon...it seems unreal and I want you all to get your winter babies. This is just the first step on a long road...after one unexpected loss at 12 weeks it's not going to be an easy one for me. Thank you all for your support and thank you Feisty for this lucky thread. I posted this else where but I wanted to help anyone who wanted to know what/how I did this month:

I am proof that:

1. You don't have to have much sex LOL! (only 2 times before Oday! - look at my chart)
2. The BD action you do have doesn't have to be mind blowing (remember we were in TTC pressure zone and not really feeling our groove)
3. You can even miss Oday because of an argument.
4. You don't have SS (symptom spotting)! (I had none ladies none!)

What I did:

1. Conceive Plus - I don't have much natural EWCM.
2. Legs in air for at least 30 minutes (usually 60) - have OH bring you your computer so you can get on BnB and chat and also a cuppa.
3. Be completely convinced this is not your cycle and put more faith into a candle lit in a lonely hilltop church and a random numerology reading than your own efforts.
4. Nothing else...seriously nothing else...

Symptoms:

1. I wasn't symptom spotting so only my temps were looking good at the end.
2. Spotting (implant?) and also for the last couple of days...just a wee bit.
3. Tiniest bit of cramping the past couple of days but like I said I get that regardless every cycle so I don't consider it a symptom.
4. Had L-ovary pulsating today (only for a little bit)

GrandBleu I am so happy for you Darling :hugs: I wish you a healthy and happy 9 months :hugs:

I can't wait to see you progress! :dance:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->