Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Katie that is fantastic :dance:

NickiJ it's not over until the :witch: shows!

I have decided this month that I will not symptom spot, I will not believe that my life will end if I don't get my :bfp: this cycle, I will stop daydreaming about all things baby related and I will start to try and enjoy my life again without ttc to take over. I am also minimising my time on bnb and will just be updating in this post and private messaging friends. Hopefully this will help me get through it, for all of you lovelies struggling atm I would like to share the wonderful piece of advice DH gave me that I am clinging onto for dear life;
"When it happens, we won't care about how long it took to get there - just enjoy the fact that it happened!"
It is time to stop letting ttc rule my life!

Love to all you ladies - hope the :bfp: role in! xxx

Wow Feisty! I really admire you for putting a stop to all your TTC obsessing. Wish I was strong enough to join you. And I love what your OH said. Its so true. We wont care how long it took us to get there, we will just be happy to have our babies.
Good luck, Hun. Dont be a stranger xx

Hey Rach.
Forgot to let you know - the 10miu OPKs didnt work for me either. Hoped the extra sensitivity would give me a positive, but still didnt get one. Think I O'd though, and the tests just didnt pick up my surge.
Hope you're ok?
xx

Hey shelleney, I'm good, just at my man's after the weekend in Edinburgh. Thanks for letting me know. I'm not using opks this cycle, just going to temp I think. How are you?

im good thanks.
not feeling very positive about this cycle, but we will see....
good luck with the temping
xx

Good luck. I stressed myself out too much this cycle and convinced myself I was pregnant just to let myself down so not doing it again xx

Aww Rachael I feel your pain. I was absolutely shocked when I actually started bleeding, I was like wtf, but I'm pregnant :cry: Hence why I am putting a stop to everything this cycle.
I was even considering dying my hair as I had been dying it for 10 years up until we started trying last year and I hate my natural colour. Unfortunatly the research done has indicated some studies had results such as heart defects (OH already has a congenital heart defect), kidney problems and hairdressers statistically have more losses then anyone else so I am not brave enough to do it just yet :shrug:

I have my appointment with the GP tomorrow, I don't know whether to ask for help with ttc or not? :shrug: In 6 days it will officially be a year since we started trying but fear because I'm only 25 I may get fobbed off and the fact that I was pregnant last year may put them off investigating.

Aww Rachael I feel your pain. I was absolutely shocked when I actually started bleeding, I was like wtf, but I'm pregnant :cry: Hence why I am putting a stop to everything this cycle.
I was even considering dying my hair as I had been dying it for 10 years up until we started trying last year and I hate my natural colour. Unfortunatly the research done has indicated some studies had results such as heart defects (OH already has a congenital heart defect), kidney problems and hairdressers statistically have more losses then anyone else so I am not brave enough to do it just yet :shrug:

I have my appointment with the GP tomorrow, I don't know whether to ask for help with ttc or not? :shrug: In 6 days it will officially be a year since we started trying but fear because I'm only 25 I may get fobbed off and the fact that I was pregnant last year may put them off investigating.

I think you should ask....they can only say no. xx

Thanks lovelies :flower:

The doctor is going to hate me as I need to now chat about 4 different things :wacko: I shall keep you all posted.

Katie your chart is looking good :dance:

Let us know how you get on :hugs:

I'm back from Edinburgh and I had an amazing time! Going to start temping for this cycle tomorrow as I forgot to take my thermometer with me :dohh:

Oops Rachael :dohh: I am pretty sure that one day missed will be fine.

I have decided that as soon as I have had ovulation confirmed I will stop inputting my data into FF until the :witch: arrives as it is just too stressful. I am keeping up the temping but just taking note instead of the daily input.

Eeek Doctors in under an hour, rather nervous now!

Hope it goes well Feisty!

And it's 4 days of missed temps :rofl: But as the :witch: is in residence I figured it doesn't matter :shrug:

Good luck at the doctor's Feisty!

Rachael - I really love charting and it has helped me know my cycle so well and was the first indication I was pregnant. I definitely recommend it so I hope it is easy for you as well and helps you too! I always skip the first few days...in fact I think this last cycle I skipped 10 days...you can still get a good chart though.

Shell - :dust: hon I didn't have PMA either last cycle.

You got your :bfp:!! Congratulations!!!

I did temp last cycle, just forgot my thermometer this weekend when I was away, but figured it would be ok as the :witch: is still here. I'll start again from tomorrow :D

I love temping, shows me what my body is doing. I'm not going to bother with OPK's this month though.

Rachael - thanks for the congrats...that's right you have been temping :dohh: sorry my bad...so it's totally fine to skip some days I always skip AF days because I'm in a bad mood...and last month I did indeed skip 10 days because my PMA was low. Much dust to you this cycle hon :dust:

I'm glad I'm not the only one skipping days. It's nice to have a few days break from the alarm going off and sticking a thermometer in your mouth before you do anything else.

I'm hoping to be more relaxed this cycle and hopefully not get myself convinced I'm pregnant in the 2ww, and I'm not going to test early either :rofl:

Oops Rachael :dohh: I am pretty sure that one day missed will be fine.

I have decided that as soon as I have had ovulation confirmed I will stop inputting my data into FF until the :witch: arrives as it is just too stressful. I am keeping up the temping but just taking note instead of the daily input.

Eeek Doctors in under an hour, rather nervous now!

good luck with the doctors, its scary how close our situations are im 25 as well and this is our 12th cycle ttc and so far nothing. i keep putting off going to the doctors just too scared, i have starting temping for the first time so going to see if that has any effect first before i make that call.

Good Luck!!

good luck at the doctor feisty! def let us know what he/she says... :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->