Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Congrats! This seems to be a very lucky thread! Before you know it, we will all get that sticky :bfp:!!

:happydance: grandbleu, congratulations.

Wishing you a Happy and Healthy nine months with a beautiful sticky bean. xx

Thank you ladies all so much! I do think this thread is quite lucky and it was a perfect idea to make it over a couple months time to take off the monthly pressure and make it seasonal. :dust: to you all! October 15th is EDD for babyblue or babyrose!

Hubby is home! Operation Winter Baby 2011 is in effect!!! :haha:

eeeek Katie when did this happen? Did you get in enough :sex:

Grand just think of all those adorable halloween costumes you can buy :dance:

It took me by surprise too Feisty!! lol

I o'd on cd63 and, by some miracle, we DTD on cd62. FX it's enough. Testing day for me will be 20 Feb - 18DPO.

I got my BFP this afternoon...it seems unreal and I want you all to get your winter babies. This is just the first step on a long road...after one unexpected loss at 12 weeks it's not going to be an easy one for me. Thank you all for your support and thank you Feisty for this lucky thread. I posted this else where but I wanted to help anyone who wanted to know what/how I did this month:

I am proof that:

1. You don't have to have much sex LOL! (only 2 times before Oday! - look at my chart)
2. The BD action you do have doesn't have to be mind blowing (remember we were in TTC pressure zone and not really feeling our groove)
3. You can even miss Oday because of an argument.
4. You don't have SS (symptom spotting)! (I had none ladies none!)

What I did:

1. Conceive Plus - I don't have much natural EWCM.
2. Legs in air for at least 30 minutes (usually 60) - have OH bring you your computer so you can get on BnB and chat and also a cuppa.
3. Be completely convinced this is not your cycle and put more faith into a candle lit in a lonely hilltop church and a random numerology reading than your own efforts.
4. Nothing else...seriously nothing else...

Symptoms:

1. I wasn't symptom spotting so only my temps were looking good at the end.
2. Spotting (implant?) and also for the last couple of days...just a wee bit.
3. Tiniest bit of cramping the past couple of days but like I said I get that regardless every cycle so I don't consider it a symptom.
4. Had L-ovary pulsating today (only for a little bit)

Congratulations!!! :dance:

Congrats Grandbleu :flower:

Yay for OV Katie!!!

Love to all you lovely ladies xx

woo yay katie! you will be testing around the same time as me! :D FX!!

Sorry the :witch: got you Rachael. FXd for next cycle.
Congrats on Oing Katie. Hope you caught that eggy.
xx

Its Passenger Services for Jet2 at Newcastle Airport. I start on 7 March. Very very different to what I'm doing now.....:thumbup: And I've got less than 3 weeks left there now :happydance:

Congrats on the New job Katie:)!!

Congrats to everyone with there BFP's so far!!

I am in the TWW at the moment and trying to feel positive about it, but for some reason I don't think this month is the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->