Team 2011 Winter Baby!

ahh... what is going on with my chart! Up, down, up, down.... ugh.

And, now I get word hubby is leaving tomorrow to go offshore! Not happy!!!!! :hissy:

I am so aggravated! I want to seriously injure some of his bosses!!! :gun:

And, now I get word hubby is leaving tomorrow to go offshore! Not happy!!!!! :hissy:

I am so aggravated! I want to seriously injure some of his bosses!!! :gun:

Sorry he's leaving so soon but your chart makes it look like you are ovulating soon (even possibly today!) so BD before he goes...we didn't DTD O day and it worked! Usually 1-2 days before is good since then the sperm is ready and waiting for the elusive egg. :dust:

Aww Cajunbabe I am sorry Darling :hugs: Grand is right though, if you :sex: before he goes you should be in with a chance :dance:

Ok so I went and saw the GP today, it was the same lady I argued with after our loss and I was a bit worried she would remember but if she did she didn't let on that she remembered that bit just our loss.
Basically she has said that the fact that I am ovulating and that we fell pregnant before means she is not too worried about how long it is taking us to conceive a healthy bean.
She double checked my old tests about clotting and apparently I was misinformed and the reason I was taken off the pill wasn't because I had a clotting disorder but because my mum had a stroke at 35 from a blood clot (which is why I was tested in the first place)
She has also said that she isn't surprised we haven't fallen pregnant again despite ovulating and dtd at the correct time - she said that it usually takes between 3-6 months for the body to repair itself after a miscarriage.
She also agreed that if we have one more loss she will make sure it gets investigated rather then waiting for the standard 3 which is good (hopefully wont need it)
I also got a prescription for more clomid :dance: and a test for thyroid problems which is a long shot but just want to make sure everything is as it should be.

Grand how you doing chickadee? :hugs:

xxx

I completely forgot i was a part of this thread - sorry ladies. I got my BFP on 28/01/2011!! baby dust to you all xxxx

Congrats Mrs A :dance:

Thanks Rachael, still taking it easy this month though, after speaking with a close family member I have a feeling we will fall again June July time, which feels like forever away but at least I am believing we WILL get there!

Congrats Mrs A!

Feisty - you will get there eventually, and I think taking it easy will help. I'm much more relaxed already though I'm back to temping tomorrow so we'll see how long that lasts :haha:

Rachael, just do what I am doing and only input your temps until ovulation - then just carry on temping but jot it down on paper and don't put them into FF until your :bfp: or the :witch: ???

I found the last two cycles I was scouring over my charts and stressing over every little peek and dip - not good for the relaxed approach ;)

Congratulations Mrs. A! :dust: I saw you on the pregnancy announcement thread but wanted you to tell your happy news yourself on this thread - Glad you did!

Feisty - the appt. seems to have gone pretty well in the end - she sounds positive and realistic. FXed for you hon!

AFM: Doing fine...feel exactly like myself still with no major changes and just some light (very light) cramping every once in awhile...happy to have a pregnancy test that's positive but the road ahead seems very long and bumpy...I'm keeping up my PMA for baby and loving him or her already just as they deserve.

Question to all of my lovely TTC ladies! Do any of you have one ovary that matures faster than the other? I think I am beginning to see a pattern, where one month I ovulate on day 17 and the next it is day 19.

Think I may just do that. Last cycle I was obsessing over my chart at every opportunity so really don't want to be doing the same again.

Question to all of my lovely TTC ladies! Do any of you have one ovary that matures faster than the other? I think I am beginning to see a pattern, where one month I ovulate on day 17 and the next it is day 19.

Can't say I have but if I notice a pattern I'll be sure to let you know :)

Cajunbabe I have also noticed a pattern like this but will have to see if it holds true this cycle as I only have 3 cycles to compare so far :haha:

Grand good to see the PMA is there :hugs: I just know that this baba is going to be fine! xxx

Feisty - sounds like the appointment was a lot better than it could of been - and keep up the PMA it will happen.

Rachael - I was like that when I first charted but I did clam down a bit after a while, although I think that was to do with the fact that my chart never looked the same after OV it was different each time.

Cajun - I think you may be onto something although I was definitely one of those woman that doesn't ovulate from each side each month - I only get OV pains from one side and I would feel that two months running for instance and then not feel it for ages. IYKWIM.

Grand - keep up the PMA - I know that it's hard - I struggle and I haven't had to deal with what you ladies have. What is your due date..?

Mrs.A - congrats xx

Love & :dust: to you all

xx

Thanks Pink, hopefully I'll settle down and not keep obsessing over it. If I find I am doing then I'll do as Feisty suggested and still take my temp but stop putting it into FF xxx

Thanks Pink, glad to see your blueberry is doing well :dance: :hugs:

Rachael, we will keep each other sane this cycle, after ovulation I plan to hop on over to Grand's big nessie no symptom spotting thread if you would like to join me?

DH and I are discussing a trip to Japan or somewhere else this year (providing I get the 4 and a half month contract job) so I think this is helping to keep our mind focused on something else. It is a long shot, but a once in a lifetime opportunity we would both love to share!

Well ladies today is day one of :sex: for SMEP - I vow to have amazing :sex: for the whole time we are dtd for this cycle as I am sick of it feeling like a chore! No room is safe :haha:

Rachael are you into your ahem routine yet or still a few more days hun? xxx

I'll be joining you in that thread! Can you get me a link for it please?

AF is on her way out, so not quite there yet. Also, as I only see OH at weekends my plan is to just :sex: every day we do see each other and hope we catch the eggy :happydance: I'm trying to make it not feel like a chore, and so far we've been successful :thumbup:

I've also decided to try and lose some weight, so I'm hopping back on the Slimming World wagon, though without going to group as I can't afford it, but I do still have all my books. Just been and spent my last couple of quid on fruit to last me until Thursday when I get paid :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->