Team 2011 Winter Baby!

morning everyone, wow this post has got LONG quickly :) Looks like we have been moved too hehe!

today my temp was exactly the same as yesterday but taken 20mins earlier than yday! I was worrying about temping, cos I sleep in my birthday suit and often wake up to pull the duvet back from my thieving OH lol

I hope I OV this month so we are in with a chance, I am flying out to Florida on the 23rd with my friend for a week in Orlando... MAYBE just maybe I will get my BFP there!! :O

I am having temping issues as well. I took my temp two mornings ago and it was low, today I took it 30 min before usual and it was a little high, like 97.99, instead of 97.7. But I also actually woke up about an hour before it was taken and just laid in bed sleeping between the snooze! And, I slept in a night shirt last night which is odd.. I slept really hard, I usually wake up in the middle of the night, but we just got back from a very long drive. I am hoping it is just all those weird factors affecting my temp.

Room for one more in here ladies?? Want to aim to still have my 2011 baby if i can as i lost my July baby.

Will be back on the TTC train in a couple of weeks so have feb and march to get that BFP!

Of course you may Razcox, you have been added and I am so sorry for your losses :hugs:

Cajunbabe your temperature will be effected by the fact that you snoozed for half an hour before taking it. In order to be most accurate you need to take it immediately upon waking (even if you wake up before the alarm just take it and then snooze until you want to get up).

I have to be more dilligent with CM spotting and other symptoms as me and FF have not got along this last cycle. Because they only have my temps to go on, they kept moving my ovulation date and I had to keep disregarding temps. The last date that they moved it to had me with a LP of 5 days!!! I know this was incorrect as I got an almost positive OPK around about CD13 which was the day before a temp dip and after that most of them remained above my cover-line. I am hoping that as I am back to work tomorrow I will be in more of a routine to enable better results!

hopefully agnus castus workes for you katie. My naturopath doctor recommended it for me to move up my O day, but I haven't jumped on the train yet (wanted to wait until I have used my CBFM first).

Feisty - I am SOOO with you on needing to chart CM. I haven't really been, other than the "OMG is that EWCM?" day(s). It seeems so silly, but I have found I get a bit crampy when I check...regardless of how gentle I am. :dohh: But you're right, it's something FF likes to have...

Yay happy to hear that Katie, you may even fall before the 3 months it takes! :happydance:

SAJ I wont ever do an internal scout for CM as I am a little too squeamish and worried about irritating my cervix BUT I will just be analysing my loo roll when I wipe :lol: There used to be enough for me to do that but recently there hasn't so I will just have to hope my measures will sort that out. I had my grapefruit juice at lunch today and it was gross! I keep trying to focus that it is for the :baby: though, so will just have to keep it up!

Faythe it helps to regulate your cycles and sort out ovulation hormones. It takes about 3 months to take effect but many ladies swear by it as a natural alternative to clomid.

Also forgot to say that DH is back on his lycopene diet to make his :spermy: nice and strong! He has had his guava juice this morning and he has a tomato based dinner tonight!

I have heard a bit of lemonade can help with the taste of the grapefuit juice but doesnt effect the goodness of it if that helps. I just use pre seed!!

FF doesnt like me all the time either as my CP isnt alwyas high when i OV but i know i have OVed and its really open. It trusts the CBFM reading though more then me and will still record it as OV.

Is the angus catus like Soy? I have tried this and it must have done something as i had the mother of all OV pains and got a :bfp: out of it :thumbup:

Do you mind if I join you guys? I would love a baby to snuggle for winter 2011!

Please could you PM me the code for the sig? :blush:

Yay happy to hear that Katie, you may even fall before the 3 months it takes! :happydance:

SAJ I wont ever do an internal scout for CM as I am a little too squeamish and worried about irritating my cervix BUT I will just be analysing my loo roll when I wipe :lol: There used to be enough for me to do that but recently there hasn't so I will just have to hope my measures will sort that out. I had my grapefruit juice at lunch today and it was gross! I keep trying to focus that it is for the :baby: though, so will just have to keep it up!

I don't blame you, a glass of grapefruit juice would be :sick:!!!!

From what I've heard. Grapefruit juice is good for EWCM and Pineapple Juice is good for implantation and the uterus. HTH

I think I may get some pineapple and grapefruit for next cycle.

X

I did grapefruit - I might try both next cycle. Remember AF to ovulation is Grapefruit and Ovulation to BFP! is Pineapple. Get 100% fresh juice (not concentrate or added sugar) to have best effect.

Thanks for the info honey.

I don't opk or temp tho. How much should I drink?

X

I did a glass in the morning (just normal size) but others have done 2 glasses a day, one morning and one at night. I think that may be better. Good luck!

I didn't know about pineapple juice being good, i love it so will have to make sure I drink plenty between ovulation and BFP ;)

I'm fairly sure I read that Pineapple juice is good. I get mine from Sainsburys - 100% not from concentrate and no added sugar. :happydance:

I hate Grapefruit, not sure I could drink it tbh :haha:

Ladies please don't go over-board with the pineapple juice! It has been linked to early miscarriages in high doses because it can cause uterine contractions.

I am drinking both grapefruit juice and pineapple juice but only in smallish quantities. Increasing your water intake is also supposed to be good for cervical mucus!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->