THANK you all so very much! You're very kind!! :dance:

Congratulations! Hopefully I'll be getting one of those on 4th March! :D

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you hun!! :flower: and :dust:

Oh Congratulations Mummycat!!! :yipee:
what wonderful news!
seems like your vacation did the trick!
so happy for you Hun
xx

Thank you hun and you're probably right... time away not obsessing! :D See you in 1st Tri :D

ahhhh yipppeeeee so pleased sweetie ;) xxxxxxxx:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:xxxxxxxxx

Thank you honey bunch... that's so lovely that you are so pleased for me! Are you and OH still trying? have you had any more news from docs? Thinking of you!!! :flower:

aww course im pleased for you! ;)
we haved an appointment on march 15th but from what they said on the phone they have done all their tests so dont know if they will try send us somewhere else in the meantime we have decided to try again i have done alot of research on baby asprin and altho my tests for blood clotting have come back normal i just think its worth a shot. gotta try every last avenue really.

You're completely right!

I'm on baby aspirin and really hoping it helps this baby stick! Already the test line is darker than the really faint ones I had last month with my chemical... so I feel very positive about baby aspirin... I hope it works for you guys! I really do!! xxx

when did u start taking it hun? and im sure everything will be perfect! lotties bro/sis is on its way hehe xxx

Thanks hun! xx

I started taking it about CD3 or 4 of this cycle - along with 5mg of folic acid daily.

:hugs:

ahh right was that on doctors orders?. i havent been told to take it but i want to obviously i will consult my doctor before i start but cant see any reason i couldnt take it i thought i read somewhere to take it from bfp but i spose thats if ur not activly ttc maybes. not sure gonna book in with doc early next week anyway to discuss as af due sat xx

Yep, Doc said to start immediately... it's supposed to help improve the lining of the uterus, to help with implantation and supply to the placenta, so for me it makes sense to start as soon as possible.

Let us know how you get on.. hope you get the nod from them!! xxx

Congratulations.....such wonderful news....I really hope I follow with good news of my own.

Congrats mummycat :hugs: So so pleased for you xxxx

My good news is that OH and I have been referred to the FS at the Centre for Life in Newcastle. I'm going to be tested for various things (PCOS etc) next week, and it turns out OH has a 'reduced' sperm count. I'm delighted that someone has taken us seriously - we'll have been TTC for 4 months on Wednesday, although this is only cycle #3.

Thanks so much... absolutely fab news that you're being referred!! I hope your bfp is around the corner hun!! :hugs:

Congrats MummyCat :dance: I wish you a happy and healthy 36 weeks ;)

Katie so glad you are getting sorted :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->