Team 2011 Winter Baby!

You never know Feisty.... :winkwink:

I have my first GP appointment on Tuesday, and will request an early scan then. With my last pregnancy, I started having pain and heavy bleeding at 6+6, and discovered it was ectopic. So will hopefully get a scan at 6 weeks this time, to ensure baby is growing in the right place. FXd.
xx

Hey, I was wondering from what dpo you started getting all the creamy cm....I've noticed I've been getting a lot of cm, but seems like watery/egg whitish from ovulation, I'm 3 dpo.

I have low lying twingy cramps, more on my left side, which I the side I o'd from....and tender bbs.

Congrats Shelleney!!

and sorry to those who are out this month :( Keeping fingers crossed for you all for next cycle!

I'm back from my hols... had a brilliant time and was partially distracted from TTC'ing, well... the obsession with it anyway. I did try OPK's for the first time (as hubby bought me them at the end of last cycle) and was thrilled to get a smiley face, we managed limited :sex: due to being on hols at my in-laws and that hubby was ill the day after Ov... so we might have a chance... time will tell!

Hope you're all okay! xxx

Welcome back Mummycat!
Glad you had a good holiday.
Good luck for this month :dust:
xx

Thanks very much! Testing tomorrow and would really like to see a BFP :D

I just checked my cervix and it is high and covered in loads of white creamy cm, same thing yesterday too,I'm 4dpo....is this normal....it's definitely changed since ovulation when it was super stretchy and clear, it's really white and creamy now.

Ive had loads of creamy white CM this week. Hope its good news for you too
xx

I have a bit of a dilemma. I will be taking my bar exam Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of this week. I must drive 2.5 hours to the exam site. Sooo, I must get up at least by 4am. I don't usually temp until 7:30am. So, what should I do? Take my temp and then just use the BBT adjuster? Or just skip those days... This is gonna suck, I can already tell.

I agree with Rachael, just make sure that you record the original temperature and the fact that you altered it in the notes.

Welcome back Mummycat - what CD are you currently on?

Watched one born every minute earlier - can't wait for it to be our turn but still realising that it's going to be a while yet!

I have a bit of a dilemma. I will be taking my bar exam Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of this week. I must drive 2.5 hours to the exam site. Sooo, I must get up at least by 4am. I don't usually temp until 7:30am. So, what should I do? Take my temp and then just use the BBT adjuster? Or just skip those days... This is gonna suck, I can already tell.

i know nothing about temping, but good luck on the bar!

I agree with Rachael, just make sure that you record the original temperature and the fact that you altered it in the notes.

Welcome back Mummycat - what CD are you currently on?

Watched one born every minute earlier - can't wait for it to be our turn but still realising that it's going to be a while yet!

Thanks my dear...LOVE your avatar! I'm on CD27 and 11DPO (I think - well it's my best estimate... if you count the smiley face on OPK as Ovulation day then I'm 11DPO)

Thanks very much! Testing tomorrow and would really like to see a BFP :D

fingers crossed for you ;)xxx

Thank you honey!!!!!!! Hope you are okay?? xxxx

Tested...

:bfp: :D here's a pic for those that like looking at lines...

Attachments

• _MG_3246.jpg
    _MG_3246.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 10
Congratulations! Hopefully I'll be getting one of those on 4th March! :D

Oh Congratulations Mummycat!!! :yipee:
what wonderful news!
seems like your vacation did the trick!
so happy for you Hun
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online