Team 2011 Winter Baby!

How we doing today ladies? any updates...

I'm 6dpo...nothing noticeable this am!

wondering what the day will bring....

2dpo and nothing much going on here. Highlight of my day was ordering my shopping from Asda :dohh:

Temp dropped to my coverline today... AF should show today, I'm thinking. I have a massive headache... the same headache I get every month right before af, it's like I have withdrawals when my hormones drop, sucks being a girl!

Aww Cajun sorry your getting the headaches that means the :witch: is on her way :hugs:

Rachael, glad to hear you have ovulated :dance:

AFM still feeling happily laid back this month, not hopeful but just content to plod along.

Thanks Feisty. Me and FF are currently in dispute, I'm sure I'm 2dpo, FF is sure I'm 4dpo, but I've not overridden it as I want to see if it changes it's mind.

I'm still laid back, taken to playing Fable 3 on Xbox 360 to keep me occupied during the day which is mainly I was doing my symptom spotting last cycle :thumbup: I also have house hunting to keep me occupied and been looking at furniture etc for when we move as we need drawers and wardrobes for the bedroom :)

Rachael - I'm getting an Xbox 360 w/ kinect as soon as I finish my exams! I'm so excited.

I want Kinect soooo badly! It's on offer in Tesco right now - £100 instead of £130, and it's my 30th on March 7th, so I'll be getting birthday money, but I really should save it for our rent and deposit for our new house...... :shrug:

DH works at Game and I have been forbidden from getting a kinect :cry: He says it is pants and that it wont get used as you ideally need a big open minimalist space to play it in.

After speaking to a lovely lady I was locum nursing with today I have decided to take some evening classes in cake decorating. I enjoy being creative but my job as a Dental Nurse stifles this and after her amazing advice I have decided to further my new zest for not putting everything on hold for possible pregnancy by signing up for May. The good thing is that hopefully this should give me something to keep my mind off what would have been my due date at the end of May.

Rachael I have found it so much less stressful just jotting my post ovulation temps down rather then putting them into ff. FF is also being an arse with my ovulation date and putting it at one day later then I suspect, usually I would be having a melt down and over analysing it but this cycle I plain don't care :haha:

I'm going to do that from tomorrow, I want to see if it moves my date first......

My activity that keeps me from obsessing about TTC our my horses. My hubby bought me a palomino quarter horse filly for our wedding. She just turned a year old and I am going to start training her this summer. Lots of work, but we need to be ready to put that saddle on in 2 years!

Yea, my brother has a kinect but doesn't have enough room at his house. We have a big open living room, dining, kitchen, so we have plenty of room. I am going to get some workout games and try to lose some of this winter weight!

Bet she keeps you busy! I'm going to hold off on getting Kinect for now, I'll get it after we've moved and I've seen how big our living room is going to be :)

hellooo ladies - i have wanted to try the kinect! i have a wii & wii fit, which i really like :)

5 or 6 dpo - no symptoms to my knowledge! thinking i may test on sunday - only 10 dpo, but i may not be able to resist!

6 dpo, evening...

Sytoms, sore nipples, tender bbs, sore throat on and off all day, light cramping, especially on left side, heartburn

The Kinect is awesome! I have a Wii and a Wii Fit, but nothing compares to the Kinect. I can't wait to start working out with it!

I am officially on the anti-symptom spotting wagon. Any ladies that would like to hop on board are more then welcome :flower:

It's quite simple, every time you 'feel' something just explain it away - ie I have woken up feeling queasy this morning and had a sore throat and feeling tired, the true reason for this is that I am run down for doing a full week at work for the first time in months and I always feel ill when I have to get up before 7am fact.

It just saves getting your hopes up and then having them dashed xxx

I'm joining!

I had EWCM last night - it's not a sign it's probably due to a post ov estrogen surge.

I also have a stuffy nose, slightly sore throat and keep sneezing, but they're not symptoms either, it's a cold that OH has kindly shared with me :thumbup:

Feisty Fidget, I want to join this team started by you :)
I have been ttc #1 for 6 months with one MC
And I also want to join the anti-symptom spotting wagon. I'm sure that I am not pregnant but this morning I woke up feeling famished, just like I felt when I was PG. So it will be easy for me not to symptom spot when those symptoms occur when I am not pg too. It is too early to say now but I am also planning not to POAS until my AF is real late. I don't have a problem with BFNs. But I know that if I get a BFP, I won't feel as relieved as the first time.

Ok Feisty...PMA put me down as BFP winter baby.
I've had a nervous week to say the least, I got my positive last week & as soon as I celebrated I had a huge temp drop followed by bleeding.
Some may think my chart has signs of implantation but 2 days after BFP? Thats not possible. Doctor said hopefully it's just a blip. I now need to be positive & move on to the next worry hurdle.

:dust: to all you girls trying for Winter Babies. Theres plenty more months left! xx

Congratulations Daisy Dust!
Hope your bean is a sticky one.....
xx

Hey Feisty.
I found that the whole no-symptom-spotting thing really helped me this month.
Last month, I had so many symptoms that I convinced myself I was pregnant. Therefore, when the witch arrived, it was a heartbreaking disappointment.
This month however, I vowed not to symptom spot. I explained away all of my symptoms, and convinced myself I was not pregnant. Therefore it was a wonderful surprise when I got my BFP!
Good luck to everyone who has decided not to symptom spot this month. Hope you get those BFPs you long for :dust:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"