Team 2011 Winter Baby!

can i join you guys? currently having 2nd miscarriage in 2 months! but i am still hoping for my winter baby! so i'm trying for my first baby

Sam I am so sorry my darling :hugs: I can't believe it. I was just thinking about you the other day :hugs: I am always here if you need to talk, just PM me :hugs:

Kate that was what I was wondering :hugs:

thanks fiesty!! i just cant believe im going thru it again tbh! hurts so much and is soooooooo emotionally draining that i have to pick myself back up everytime!! im at a loss today on how to feel really!

I think that being in a state of shock is pretty much normal my darling.

I am so sorry that your having to go through this all again :hugs: Are they going to do tests this time? xxxxxxxxxx

no they said there is nothing they can do really and 2 are not related i want answers but they wont give them to me :( im dont think i'm gonna even test if im late for my af as i always find out stupidly early i wanna find out late next time something like 36 weeks maybe lol i guess all i can do is keep my spirits up

Oh Sam :hugs: Go back to your GP and just explain you are scared to try again incase the same thing happens. Beg them to either give you advice of what to do to minimise the risk or send you for further tests :hugs: You have to be firm, my GP has agreed that if I have two miscarriages she will investigate further and I think the fact that you have had two so close together warrants a closer look :hugs:

AFM FF is being an arse and despite a dip in temperature on the 14th it is counting the 15th (where my temperature rose) as ovulation day :wacko:

That is it for me this cycle though with regards to FF, from now on I will not be obsessing over charts and getting upset when my temps start to drop instead I will be recording them manually and inputting them once the :witch: shows up, much less heartache!

How you getting on Rachael? xxx

well im just waiting for ff to confirm ovulation but dont know how long it normally takes.
hmm roughly 10 days until testing time lol

My temp is still down this morning :thumbup:

Just need it to stay down tomorrow then it can rise all it wants! :D

Gilmore - FF will usually confirm Ovulation after 3 consecutive higher temperatures

Hi Ladies :hi:
I finally got my :bfp: today, on 18DPO.
Feisty, please can you add me to the front page? Thank you :flower:
Good luck to you all, and hope you get your BFPs soon
:dust:
xx

Hi Ladies :hi:
I finally got my :bfp: today, on 18DPO.
Feisty, please can you add me to the front page? Thank you :flower:
Good luck to you all, and hope you get your BFPs soon
:dust:
xx

wooohooo, congratulations that's wonderful!

and at 18 dpo! that's good to know....:flower:

just goes to show, it aint over till the witch arrives!

Definitely Sweedot!
I got a BFN on 14DPO and 16DPO, and then a BFP on 18DPO.
Hopefully it gives others hope....
xx

Congratulations Shellney - have updated your status :hugs:

I have lost count of how many lovelies have got their :bfp: I am sure I have left some out :wacko:

So first morning of not entering temps into FF has gone pretty well. Although I can obviously still kind of figure out the pattern in my head I wont have the added stress of FF changing ovulation dates etc.

I'm not too sure what is going on with my body atm. As I am sure most of you know I started increasing my fluid intake, taking EPO and drinking grapefruit and pineapple juice daily since January - well the good news is that my CM does seem to have improved BUT for the last two cycles after ovulation there has been loads and I mean literally having to change because it's so much. I don't stop with the fluids or juices after ovulation just the EPO so I don't understand why it isn't as abundant before ovulation (as this would obviously be more beneficial) :shrug:

Thanks alot Feisty.
I had LOADS of creamy white CM this cycle, starting AFTER ovulation.....and you know what happened to me! FXd for you Hun xx

Lol that was what convinced me I 'was' pregnant last cycle as I had it in spades when we fell with sprout, to this I say; Trick me once, shame on you - Trick me twice shame on me! I have accepted it isn't going to happen for a good few months yet and that is fine, I have realised that not being pregnant isn't actually the end of the world. Just wondering why my body has gotten it backwards :haha:

Are you going to get an early scan Darling? :hugs:

You never know Feisty.... :winkwink:

I have my first GP appointment on Tuesday, and will request an early scan then. With my last pregnancy, I started having pain and heavy bleeding at 6+6, and discovered it was ectopic. So will hopefully get a scan at 6 weeks this time, to ensure baby is growing in the right place. FXd.
xx

The witch got me today so on to March. I will be testing on my birthday so maybe it will be my month. Congrats to all the BFP's and hugs to the ladies the witch got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->