Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Awww Mummycat thanks but getting a :bfp: is really a hope, I don't think we will be getting one for a while yet :shrug:

I will not need to test but if the :witch: is late then I will wait until a week Saturday as by then I will be 4-5 days late.

Oh man, you have will of steel :D How long did it take you to conceive with your last one? I have a positive feeling about you!! Something tells me you'll be in November Mums... so I'll just keep sending you :dust: until you find out! :D

Today AF got me but I was looking forward to it. The first menses after the MC :happydance: This cycle (after the D&C), I bled lightly for 20 days and spotted brown for 4 days. Then today menses again. Feels like I will never stop bleeding.:wacko: If I do, I hope to start trying.

Ah hun... sorry about AF and you will eventually stop bleeding :winkwink: and hopefully you'll get your BFP in the blink of an eye! :D

Thanks mummycat, congrats on your pregnancy. :flower:
I haven't BD'd in two months so I really was waiting for my AF:haha:

Thank you!!

LOL... you better get at then and get those :spermy: trained and ready!! :haha:

Leylak I am so sorry for you loss :hugs: I am glad your body is finally getting back to normal :flower:

Mummycat I love your optimism but it took over six months of trying last time which is why I am not hopeful for anytime soon. I will however gladly take that :dust: thank you Muchly :hugs: that said a November baby would be lush as I am December and DH is October and our second wedding anniversary is the 14th November too. I am resigned to not being able to hold our LO this year though.

Well it's been a few months already since your miscarriage hun! So I'll be keeping my fingers crossed :D :flower:

Hi Ladies! I just wanted to let you know that I got my BFP today after 4 months of TTC! I was sick the whole week of ovulation and I had no hope that this was our month and welp I guess the little swimmers fought extra hard to catch the egg!!
Lots of baby dust to everyone xoxo

Hi Ladies! I just wanted to let you know that I got my BFP today after 4 months of TTC! I was sick the whole week of ovulation and I had no hope that this was our month and welp I guess the little swimmers fought extra hard to catch the egg!!
Lots of baby dust to everyone xoxo

congrats! lol everyone seems to have caught the egg this time when they were sick!

Congrats my darling :hugs:

I have found it increasingly hard to stamp out that little flame of hope over the last few days as the :witch: date approaches. My head knows it won't be our month but my heart feels differently :cry: I am not being a pessimist, I just don't want to get all upset when the inevitable :witch: arrives.

Interestingly last month I had decided before ovulation that it was going to be our lucky month and after ovulation I had every symptom under the sun including what I thought was ligament stretching (it felt very similar to pregnancy back in September) but this month when I have desperately tried to stop myself from false hope I have had pretty much no noticeable 'symptoms'. I think this proves that the mind can be quite evil and make your body imagine certain things that are just plain not there.

Congratulations mandyloo

Feisty, you're right. Last month I was so convinced it would be my month and I had loads of symptoms. I this time I decided not to symptom spot and have had hardly anything.

Congratulations Mandyloo! I also got my BFP this month after being unwell during ovulation. Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months :yipee:

I know exactly what you mean Feisty :wacko: Thinking of you xx

Congrats Mandyloo!!! :dust: for a happy and healthy 9 months xx

I'm hoping to see some more BFP's from here soon... how are you ladies doing? :hugs:

I'm 6dpo and had a temp drop below coverline this morning.

Still in the game Rachael - Implantation dip??? Another lady on another thread had that this month as well and she just got her BFP at 12dpo...don't want to give you too much hope but this could be a very good thing! :dust:

Here's the pic: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33607a/?i=4212078&

I had what I thought were implantation dips for the past two cycles and no luck so far, fingers crossed yours are actually true Rachael :hugs:

Well my lovelies I believe my head was in fact right and my body is gearing up for the :witch: I have pain radiating intermittently from both ovaries which I was sure was a good sign last month but turned out to be a period symptom. I am suprisingly okay with this thanks to the fact I geared myself up for it. On the plus side this means only five mote cycles until I can go back to th gp for tests.

Do you think i should send DH for SA? We are at separate doctors and as far as his gp would be concerned we have been trying for over a year with no happy ending??? xxx

Feisty - definitely do it. We did after a year and to find out that there wasn't an issue with sperm and it was a relief but if there had been an issue we would have dealt with it. It's an easy test for the boys so he shouldn't complain. :winkwink:

I would feisty, even if it is just to put your mind at ease.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up over the temp dip. Still expecting af next week xx

Definitely Feisty... I would definitely request SA!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->