Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Thank you! It looks like being sick was a good thing... I honestly think I was so busy feeling like crap I didnt have any time to think about TTC! I am over the moon! I have the digital sitting on the counter because I just dont believe it!

:bfp:! Tonight my husband had a suspicion and surprised me with a test to take. We are pregnant, due in November! Didn't suspect a thing because I've been away for the last month except for a few weekends. Our little boy is going to be a big brother and I have absolutely no idea what to think right now except please stick little bean!

Congratulations! :yipee:
Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months!

Huge congrats Roben!!! :dust: for a sticky bean!!

Seems like the less is more approach this month... we were away on hols and couldn't stress about TTC...

Feisty any news hun??? How you feeling Rachel??

How's everyone else???? :hugs:

Damn even more excuse for us to book a holiday :haha:

DH has agreed to SA but as he is such a nightmare to get to the doctors even with all his heart problems so it will be interesting to see how long this takes :wacko:

AFM still not symptom spotting and interestingly no dip so far in my temps when last cycle I had one at 6DPO and the one before 9DPO so I am taking this as a good sign that my hormones post miscarriage are stabilizing. Still really peeved over the fact that I have abundent CM only after ovulation grrr but hopefully the fact that there is some means I don't have hostile womb from the clomid which was a worry.

I was dieting until I suddenly remembered that dieting massively hurts your chances of conception as your body has to focus on just losing weight rather then anything else. Despite my good intentions pregnancy related things seem to be creeping into my head more often now and I am starting to get anxious in the morning when I take my temperature. This isn't so good as I really don't want to be disappointed :cry:

Had a bit of a wobble in the car yesterday when I realised I would be starting my early maternity leave in 6 weeks if everything had worked out. It still seems crazy to think that for such a short time I was actually a Mummy :cry:

How are you doing Racheal? I always think about you chicky as our cycles are quite close together :hugs: I am going to be completely lost once you get your :bfp: xxx

Congratulations Roben! :D

Mummycat - I'm feeling fine thanks.

Feisty - Glad Hubby as agreed to the SA, I hope he gets it done quickly :hugs:

You won't be lost at all once I get my :bfp: because you'll get yours too and we'll be over in 1st tri together :D And I'll be around to cheer you on if you don't get yours this month :D

My temp has gone right back up again this morning :) Also, I've realised my temps aren't as erratic as they were last cycle, maybe I'm more consistent in the way I take them this cycle :haha:
I had a tugging pain by my belly button that started Thursday, but that has finally gone. It was quite annoying lol!

Sounding good Rachael ligament stretching is one of the earliest signs of pregnancy :dance: I truly think this is your month :hugs: As for temps being more stable I finally started taking mine at exactly the same time every morning and they do seem to be a lot better although once I finally get round to plotting them on a graph I guess that could all change!

I'll know in a few days feisty. Af is due Saturday but I will probably test before then

:lol: I never test early, I too will probably be testing on Saturday but just my formality of testing before taking clomid just in case.

Bah I don't know what is wrong with me today, need to seriously get out of my funk :wacko:

congrats RobenR!!

and i am very happy to join you - got my BFP this morning!!! :D :D :D

qwk - many congrats! Looks like we may be bump buddies! lol

Congrats qwk... feisty... this is a lucky thread my dear.... and I have good feelings for a few of you.... some very promising NON symptoms going on there :haha:

I know how you feel honey... I would have been about 26 weeks pregnant now! :( it sucks... it really does and you need to have your tearful moments!! :hugs: :flower:

congrats on the BFPs ladies :happydance:
I will wtt for another month. I had a very heavy AF :witch::witch::witch::witch::witch: one cycle after the MC (D&C) I needed meds to stop it. No rest parts in my womb but still it seems that I need time to recover. Considering that I am not very fertile, my chances of having a winter baby is decreasing....:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->