Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Aww Mummycat we would have only been a few days apart :hugs:

As for this thread being lucky, I have a sinking feeling it is going to be lucky for everyone except me!

Leylak, do not fret my darling I am going to be around for ages yet to keep you company :hugs:

As predicted my temperature dropped this morning and although it is still above the coverline I know that tomorrow it will be below it and Wednesday the :witch: will be in residence :cry: I am a little disappointed as it means that my instincts were right and the chances of us actually holding a baby this year are not going to happen.

Just need to focus on the wonderful words of wisdom my DH gave me last cycle that when it finally happens we wont care about how long it took to get there just that we did it.

Ah Feisty... keeping everything crossed for you, that if it isn't this month, then it's soon! :hugs:

:hugs: to you too magpies!! xxx

On my way out, af is looming, big temp drop, she'll be here Wednesday.

And so the POAS marathon begins.. CD6 and my CBFM asked for the first pee stick!

Magpies... Thanks hun, I'm exhausted but I can't complain! I had planned to sleep while my toddler had a nap today... She just spent the last 2 hours screaming.. so I'm worse off than I was earlier... think I'll be heading to bed straight after dinner!

Sweetot.. I hope it's not af looming! :hugs:

Cajunbabe... good luck chick... keeping fingers crossed this is your month!! xx

Rachel hope things are still looking good for you! :hugs:

Thanks my lovely... I'm sure I will... or might just pass out when hubby gets home! Best I get dinner on the go while I'm still mildly with it! :rofl:

Sorry you're exhausted Mummycat.

Things are still ok here. I have slightly sore nipples but that could be a sign of AF so we'll see. Just want to know already! I'm not a very patient person lol!

It's a good sign, so I'm pleased I'm exhausted.. it's just going to prove difficult when Lottie decides NOT to nap! :haha:

Oh fingers crossed hun!! Not long to wait now!! :dust: for you!! xx

Only a few more days, which I think makes it worse! Just need to know already!!!

well, i have cramps and a sore throat still....

cramps are a little worse than yesterday, no spotting yet though....

temp dip this am suggests she will be here in the not too distant future...

i feel pretty crappy today, but my back is healing after falling over yesterday....I took the day off of work to recuperate, its feeling much better...maybe the ice-cream had something to do with that.

im kinda just hoping af starts sooner than later now....im already so over this cycle....im over this month...

im welcoming a break from TTC!

Awww Sweetdot, something tells me we will be cycle twins next month then ;)

Stupidly I keep hoping there is a small glimmer of hope for temperature going back up tomorrow :wacko: why oh why do I do this to myself???? I am trying to accept I'm out but this damn PMA is so hard to shake :haha:

Good Luck to all those still in :hugs:

4magpies glad to see you back Darling :flower:

It is official my body and I are back at war!

Very surprisingly my temperature shot back up this morning and even though I am checking like a women possessed the :witch: is not in residence.

I have just checked my fertility charts for the last two months and there is always bleeding or spotting on the day of my dip and although the day after my temperature may rise a little it always stays below the previous months coverline and the period continues.

Please don't get excited for me though, I don't feel pregnant and I have an awful sinking feeling I am going to be late enough to do a test with :bfn: as the result.

According to FF I am due today so will keep you lovelies posted on the new and twisted ways my body has come up with to torture me :cry:

:hugs:

Our bodies are cruel. AF is due Saturday for me and I feel like she'll be here. My chart is looking good, but I just don't feel pregnant. Plus I tested this morning and :bfn: :nope: My body is going to be cruel and make sure the :witch: is in full residence for my 30th I think :trouble::grr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->