Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Sorry gilmore.

I *think* I have got a LFP (little feint positive)....

xxx

Mags - that's so exciting, just caught up on your journal!! You've got a lot of willpower not testing again today :) I can't wait for you to see a nice dark line xx

Feisty/Racheal - I've got everything crossed for both of you xx

Mags - that's so exciting, just caught up on your journal!! You've got a lot of willpower not testing again today :) I can't wait for you to see a nice dark line xx

Feisty/Racheal - I've got everything crossed for both of you xx

Will power out of the window... just done another IC, feinter than this mornings but still there....

xxx

No no no no... no congrats yet. I am not 100% sure yet... too feint.

xxx

My first positive test was also very faint so when someone says she got a faint line, I believe it is BFP and congratulate right away :) I hope it is real positive mag :)

I'm almost out....just hanging in there this cycle by a hair!

Temp crashed this morning...here's to a december baby!

Sorry Gilmore :hugs:

Fingers crossed for you all and Mags... that sounds BRILLIANT!!!! Come on HCG.. double and triple and give us a stong line!! :dance:

Congrats 4magpies :hugs:

Well despite my temperature raising this morning I have had some brown discharge and although it was a small amount and has now tapered off it obviously means I'm out.

I am super pissed though as for a few hours this morning I actually had a glimmer of hope :cry: so very cruel of my body to do that :cry:

I don't want to give you false hope and you know your body the best Feisty but I had two days of brown spotting before I got my BFP. FXed still for you.

Awww Grand thanks my darling but I just don't think I will be that lucky :cry: Thanks for trying to cheer me up though :hugs:

I didn't spot with sprout so I doubt I will next time. I think my temperature is perhaps elevated because I am a little run down and possibly about to come down with something. Besides I don't actually feel pregnant so no doubt my body will start cramping tomorrow morning and I will get to be all stressy and upset whilst I am at work, mega peeved :growlmad:

oh wait, i forgot, its USA that does the month first....

i should know that, im british! lol

hahahaha... yes, 1 November 2011... though in all honesty I stand a chance of having the baby on the 11th as Lottie was 13 days late! so this one might be late too! *fingers crossed*

fingers crossed 4magpies ;) i had a faint last week and has gradually got stronger and stronger (although my doctor did like to keep pointing out that with the low sensisitvity ones you can get faint lines incorrectly) . how many dpo are you? hope it gets darker over the next few days ;)
will keep my fingers crossed its your bfp!
xxx

I just got my bfp...

Frer 13 dpo.

Yeeeeeeeeeeee

I just bawled my eyes out, confined it wad af, cos I had light bleeding, but it was brown and stopped.

I poas, my last one, and it came up straight away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->