Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Ahhh.... 7th... sorry.... I've just had my big 3-0 ... and it's not nearly as bad as friends and family try and make it out to be! :rofl: I still feel the same! :D xx

I'm hoping I won't be drinking too, but I know if AF shows up I most certainly will be! Got a bottle of Apple Smirnoff downstairs that has barely been touched.... :haha:

I'm the one making a big thing of it. I had always hoped I would have had my kids by the time I was 30, here I am and never even been pregnant!

I was the same hun... but only now just pregnant with my second and it's likely we'll want a 3rd... but I think I was supposed to be older than i'd initially wished.... I'm more mature and I think more relaxed :)

before anyone thinks I've just called younger mums immature... (I'm not... I promise :) )
I mean I'm more mature than I was when I was in my mid 20's :D

I think I was meant to be older too. It's only now I'm in a stable relationship that I'm actually ready to have kids. Just hope they won't take long because I would like to be done having my kids by the time I'm 35 :haha:

before anyone thinks I've just called younger mums immature... (I'm not... I promise :) )
I mean I'm more mature than I was when I was in my mid 20's :D

I know you weren't calling younger Mums immature. I'm exactly the same. I'm so much mature now than I was 5 years ago. Looking back it's good I didn't have kids back then because I struggled to look after myself some days!

:rofl: Glad you knew what I meant! My cousin, only got together with her other half when she was 30... she got married when she was 32, had her first at 33 and had her second at 35 :D

So you're ahead of her already!! I'm sure it can be achieved!! xx

I'm sure it can be too! I think after the first we'll just NTNP. I'm hoping to breastfeed so that should delay things a bit too. Just got to wait for number 1 to happen first!

:D Well... maybe you are already pregnant with number 1 :D eeeek.... keeping everything crossed!! :wohoo:

FX Rachael!! I think I said this before, but the 7th is DH's birthday too! so it's a lucky day - hopefully will be lucky for you too :D

hehe no that ship has sailed :haha: he's closer to 40 than 30 ;)

my birthday is the 11th - love being a pisces! :D

OMG... Joey.... really hope this is a BFP in the making for you hun! Keeping EVERYTHING crossed!!! :hugs:

Sweedot... :dance: awesome news hun... huge congrats!! :dance:

Feisty my dear... don't give up hope please! It's heartbreaking I know... but just think that the one month you don't try, might have been your month!! Maybe just DTD regularly and not montior temps/use OPK's etc etc... and perhaps that might help! :shrug: Are you going to go see your doctor?? :hugs: Keeping everything crossed for you and hubby!

Magpies... try another in a day or two, my Frers were very faint at first! :hugs: what dpo are ya?? Don't lose hope just yet! xxx

it sure is my bfp ;) just hoping this ones a sticky one xxxx

OMG YEY!!! Huge congrats hun! How far along are you??? :dust: :dust: and lots more :dust: I pray this baby sticks!!!! Come on little bean.... STICK!!! :hugs:

ps... last we spoke you were thinking of taking baby aspirin... you using it hun???

hehe thanks hun. they arent exactly sure how far cos i didnt have a period last it was a mc but that was on 29th jan so by my counting should be 4+4 guess we'll find out at scan.
i am on baby asprin but not from doctors orders i asked the doc about it when i got my bfp on friday but he was awful so decided to start taking it on my own i will tell the midwife if i get that far, also after lots of asking on my part and speaking to numerous doctors at my surgery ive managed to get some progestrone suppositories purely because i believe it helped a little last time.
hopefully this is out forever baby but trying not to get too excited yet if you know what i mean, just doing everything in my power and hope its enough xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->