Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Thank you...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek, I'm so happy...

Hope u don't have to wait too long for your bfp Wtt.

Looks like it was 6 time lucky for us.

I was thrown for a loop with the cramps and spotting....

But I never get sore bbs and I had really sore boobs since ovulation on and off and super bad cramps at 6 dpo...

But the real symptom for me was sore throat for 3 days on and off throughout the day and my nails suddenly growing long....I never have white ends on my nails, cos I play piano and they are brittle and get worn down, but this month, right after o, they suddenly grew into long nails...lol...weirdest thing.

Oh I hope it sticks....hopefully the spotting stays away.

congrats sweedot!!! i totally had a feeling you were going to get a BFP this cycle, don't know why, but I did! :dance:

congrats sweetdot

I'm out, seriously struggling not to abandon all hope right now :cry:

Feisty - big :hugs: - don't lose all hope...it will happen for you hon.

Sweetdot - Congratulations - H&H 9 months to you and Wilbur.

I think my test was dogdy girls, FRER BFN, another IC feint line. Fed up.

x

OMG... Joey.... really hope this is a BFP in the making for you hun! Keeping EVERYTHING crossed!!! :hugs:

Sweedot... :dance: awesome news hun... huge congrats!! :dance:

Feisty my dear... don't give up hope please! It's heartbreaking I know... but just think that the one month you don't try, might have been your month!! Maybe just DTD regularly and not montior temps/use OPK's etc etc... and perhaps that might help! :shrug: Are you going to go see your doctor?? :hugs: Keeping everything crossed for you and hubby!

Magpies... try another in a day or two, my Frers were very faint at first! :hugs: what dpo are ya?? Don't lose hope just yet! xxx

Feisty... completely OT... but your Avatar... the first time I saw it I thought... that's amazing... she's wearing a dress of roses... at closer look I realised it was your bouquet... but each time I see your avatar I smile at the dress of roses :blush: Silly me... but lovely avatar!!

:hugs:

Now I feel silly - I always thought that was the wedding dress as well!

I dunno how many DPO.

Just want AF to come now so I can stop wishing and hoping.

x

Sorry Feisty. Maybe a month of not temping or OPK's would be a good thing for you?

Becca - I'm convinced it's just too early for the FRER's to pick up the HCG. Try again in a few days :hugs:

AFM - 10dpo today and I refuse to POAS. I said Friday was my testing day and I might POAS tomorrow, but I'm definitely testing today. Not wasting any more tests!

Sorry Feisty. Maybe a month of not temping or OPK's would be a good thing for you?

Becca - I'm convinced it's just too early for the FRER's to pick up the HCG. Try again in a few days :hugs:

AFM - 10dpo today and I refuse to POAS. I said Friday was my testing day and I might POAS tomorrow, but I'm definitely testing today. Not wasting any more tests!

Good on you... hope that will power lasts :dance:

How're the symptoms??

Still pretty much none existant. Had a tiny bit of nausea when I first woke up again, but didn't last long and wasn't like I was going to throw up. Still got a sore throat and stuffy nose, feels like I can't shift the last bit of a cold, and I keep getting headaches and backache, but the backache is more than likely to do with my bad back :shrug:

Still pretty much none existant. Had a tiny bit of nausea when I first woke up again, but didn't last long and wasn't like I was going to throw up. Still got a sore throat and stuffy nose, feels like I can't shift the last bit of a cold, and I keep getting headaches and backache, but the backache is more than likely to do with my bad back :shrug:

Oh hun.. it all sounds very promising!! :hugs: fingers crossed for tomorrow/Friday's result! by the way... I had the faintest of faintest lines on a Frer at 10dpo.. so faint I idn't want to say anything to our Mums.. even though we were leaving them that day and about to get on a plane and fly 6000 miles away. Didn't test on 11 dpo as we'd landed at heathrow and I was not going to be messing with POAS :D and then on 12dpo I tested and got a def line, still fainter than I'd have liked, but there was no denying it was there! :hugs:

ooops! was that a bouquet? :blush::haha:

Okay... now I'm worried... perhaps it is the dress? as it's not just me who thought that! Feisty... you're going to need to clear this up :haha:

Thanks Mummycat, hopefully there'll be something there when I test in the morning. Would be the best birthday present ever!

ooh..it's your birthday tomorrow? Something in my head said it was the 4th??

:hugs:

No, it's not my birthday until the 7th, next Monday. It's the big 3-0 :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"