Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Oh honey... I hope you get a more supportive doctor... you've been through so much!!!

Well I think you'll be having a November baby with me... we've had our fair share of heartache!!

I'll be keeping an eye on you hun! :dust: and best wishes!! xx

FX'd Joey!

Your doctor doesn't sound very supportive at all, really hoping the baby aspirin and progesterone helps you this time xxx

Oh Joey! Congrats on the BFP Hun! Hope this is your forever baby :dust: stick, baby, stick!

Good luck for testing tomorrow Rachael. Hope you get your BFP intime for your birthday

xx

ps: I thought Feisty's dress was made of roses too :blush:

Congrats Joey - I really hope this is your forever baby - you deserve it.

I've got everything crossed for you.

xx

Congratulations Joey! Excellent news! :dust: H&H 9 months for you.

Joey I really hope this is it for you chicky :hugs: Sounds like you need to change your doctors hun, you really don't need the stress right now :hugs:

Pink wowee check you out ten weeks already! :dance:

The argument on my dress should be solved by;
https://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx289/FEISTYFIDGET/13733_1270918896808_1344937786_763324_5555809_n.jpg
Yep they were my flowers but as you can see the colour match to my dress was pretty wicked!

AFM I am feeling slightly better now. I had a good cry over some of the clothing we brought for sprout and I feel a bit lighter. Its not that I don't believe I will be a Mummy ever its just that I am getting a bit pissed with how long its taking.

DH has an appointment next week to request a SA and I would like your advice on whether or not I should start taking 75mg Aspirin a day? I have read conflicting evidence on it and I can't phone my GP as she doesn't want to hear about anything baby related from me for another few months :cry:

do it... take it.... the way I see it hun... I have miscarried (and had chemical) while not on it... so what harm can it do? First cycle with it I am pregnant and so far so good! Still early days obviously.

My doc recommended it, you can buy it over the counter!

PS... you look GORGEOUS!!

Glad you're feeling better Feisty :hugs:

I can't answer about the aspirin I'm afraid :hugs:

Gorgeous dress...you look absolutely stunning! Thanks for clearing up the Roses/Dress mystery for us all :winkwink:

thanks guys just doing it one day at a time at mo.
cant change docs as its raf doctors we always have a different doctor (there is about 10 here some raf and some civi who do like 6 month here then 6 off) you cant choose who you see either xx

Thanks my lovelies for all your nice comments :flower:

Joey I am so sorry that you are stuck with your doctor :hugs:

Mummycat, I think I will be brave and telephone one of the EPU nurses this morning and just double check. I am really scared of doing so (ridiculous I know) but I know that if I just took it and then had another miscarriage I would automatically blame myself and the aspirin. Thank you for your advice :hugs:

Joey, that sucks... but hopefully you'll have new one soon!! One day at a time is all we can do!! :hugs:

Feisty hun... it's natural to want a doctor/professional to tell you its okay... That's why I didn't start it until I'd seen my doc, who said..absolutely I must take it... when I saw her after returning from holiday... I walked in the door and she said.. I know why you're here... the aspirin worked it's magic! :rofl:
So I hope you find someone who is happy to discuss this with you (your doc is mean!!) and advise you either way!!

I can't fault the aspirin so far... it's helped my little bean implant... as I had one definite chemical and one suspected chemical after my MMC..

hope you get some help chick!! :hugs:

Rachael... keeping fingers crossed!!!!! :dust:

Mummy cat - :bfn: this morning. I'll test again next week if the :witch: doesn't show on Saturday

Oh no... what a nuisance... I don't think AF will show... but your resolve is amazing to wait till next week! :hugs:

I refuse to test Sunday or Monday as I don't want to ruin my birthday by seeing a :bfn: and she could show anytime on Saturday so there's no point wasting a test on Saturday either! Will be Tuesday at the earliest I think :) :hugs:

:D I like your thinking... so you're going to stay off the alcohol if af hasn't arrived??? How regular are your periods... is she likely to arrive on Sat if she's due on Sat?

They're usually pretty regular at 30 days, last time I was late was when I was leaving my ex and was super stressed out! If she doesn't show I'll just not drink. I'm not a big drinker anyway so it won't be a problem. More likely to find me with a big bar of choccy than a vodka lol!

:rofl: You're like me... if I had to choose... Chocolate would win every time!!

well 11 dpo is still early! When I fell pregnant with Lottie.. I didn't get a BFP until 15/16dpo. Must have been late implantation... :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->