Team 2011 Winter Baby!

If I get to 15/16dpo then I'll be sure I'm pregnant, my LP last month was only 12 days! :haha:

Well your birthday will be 15dpo right? :happydance: Eeeek.. .so excited... stay away you evil :witch:

Yeh it will be 15dpo actually. And I know from my temps I ovulated on CD18.......

Ok, MAYBE if she's not here I'll test again on Monday. Maybe. I'll see how I feel when the time comes I think :)

hehehehehe.... brilliant!! :dance: best 30th birthday present EVER!! :dance: keeping everything crossed!

Any more symptoms?? x

Nope, just got a stinker of a headache again this morning :shrug:

It's a good sign!! :hugs: Not long at all till you'll know one way or the other!! :dance:

Awww Rachael, I hope you get your ultimate birthday present :hugs:

Mummycat I tried phoning my lovely counsellor midwife (only ever had one ten minute session with her but she was really lovely) but she is on annual leave until Monday. I have decided that I will start taking my aspirin today (I don't think missing one day will make too much of a difference, and will probably help with my killer headache :haha:) and when I speak to her Monday I will just stop taking it if she advises against it, a few days wont cause any damage. I left her a message and kind of waffled on a lot so hopefully she wont think I am a complete and utter weirdo :wacko:

Mummycat did you take it prior to ovulation? :flower:

Oh bless you Rachael!! :hugs:

I started on about cd4 as that was as soon as I'd seen the doc. 75mg is hardly enough to do any damage... in fact.. it might even do nothing for your headache :haha: It's supposed to help increase the blood supply to the womb and provide a more hospitable lining and encourage implantation... so that's why I started before ovulation. wanted to give my body a fighting chance at having a better lining.

ps.. I noticed on my two AF's after miscarriage that both were a heck of a lot lighter than my normal AF... so i figured that made sense... not enough lining in there for baby to cling onto!!

:lol: i'd choose chocolate over alcohol too, every time! :D

:hugs: Rachael. Can't wait until you test again. I think i would still test on my b-day because if it is a BFP you will have an even more amazing birthday :)

Mummycat this cycle has been ridiculously light. I had spotting only Tuesday and today and was quite heavy yesterday :wacko: I just presumed that it was the exercise speeding things along but perhaps you are right and it's because my lining is still quite thin. Still feeling fairly laid back about it all tbh I just know now that even temperatures can be erratic when it comes to predicting the :witch:

Sorry to be so nosey Mummycat but did you conceive on the first cycle of aspirin or did it take a bit longer? :flower:

Thanks ladies. I'll see if the :witch: shows on Saturday or not before I make a decision about testing again.

You are not being nosy.... :hugs: You're welcome to ask me hundreds of questions!!! I conceived the same cycle I started baby aspirin...

Basically last cycle i had a chemical... positive tests and AF arrived three days late.. decided to go to the doc before flying to South Africa and ask her advice... she upped my folic acid to 5mg (only available on prescription) and told me to take aspirin. I also decided to take vit B6 too. So off I went... took all my tablets with me to SA and we ovulated while out there and had a feint positive the day we were to fly home... day after we arrived back in UK i confirmed my BFP with a decent line! :D Doc said to stay on the aspirin and 5mg folic acid until I see the consultant she's sending me to... she said they may tell me it's okay to stop, or they may tell me to continue too.

So that's my story... my friend in March 2009 Mums (group of Mum's I had my toddler with) had 2 miscarriages... when trying to conceive their 2nd... she got told to use aspirin and her first cycle.. pregnant and she's now 30 weeks... another BnB lady struggled conceiving, was told to try aspirin, she gave her body one cycle to get used to it and tried on the 2nd cycle and conceived!

I'm not saying it's a miracle worker... but I have only heard positive things about it... and I did a lot of research! :D x

i'll probably test March 13th if AF doesn't show by then ;)

Thank you so much MummyCat :hugs:

I am trying to get all our bases covered as I would hate to go back to the GP in a few months and be tested to be told that there was something simple that could have been done to increase our chances. I just feel like 13 months is such a long time to wait for a baby. I know there are poor ladies out there that have had to wait even longer but I am a really impatient person and this is killing me!

wtt.. that's not long to wait :hugs:... but I've just seen your ticker... is it wrong? It says you'll only be ovulating on the 17th?

Oh Feisty... it's a heck of a long time... I'd give it a try for a month or two... if it makes no difference, then you're no worse off than where you are now.. and you'll still be heading to your doctors for some tests...

but maybe just maybe it might be your lining that's not thick enough and you are conceiving (will be a great reason you've had good symptoms) but not implanting... if my doc has recommended it to me... there can't be anything wrong with it...

You don't have any medical issues do you? history of heart problems etc etc?

wtt.. that's not long to wait :hugs:... but I've just seen your ticker... is it wrong? It says you'll only be ovulating on the 17th?

lol it's wrong on purpose because if i keep seeing how many dpo i am i will keep thinking about it ;)

i have a friend who now finally had her baby, after trying for 10 (!) years!

lol it's wrong on purpose because if i keep seeing how many dpo i am i will keep thinking about it ;)

:rofl: that's hilarious ---> you are too funny :haha:

i have a friend who now finally had her baby, after trying for 10 (!) years!

:cloud9: awww.... how she managed that wait i have no clue... but HUGE congrats to her.... that is such awesome news!! :happydance: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->