Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Just one of my thoughts right now. Wouldn't it be awesome if you could just press a button and BOOM your pregnant and get bfp immediately.

A girl can dream eh?
X

isn't it ironic that I'm sure all of us on here were given the "don't have sex because you'll get pregnant" speech when we were in grade 9.....look at us now! :haha: oh my....

lol lol I always think that too!!! all those years desperately worrying i'd get preggo if i missed a pill... if only i'd known!!!!! lol

Just one of my thoughts right now. Wouldn't it be awesome if you could just press a button and BOOM your pregnant and get bfp immediately.

A girl can dream eh?
X

Maybe if we start a petition for this button we might get it! :D

Honey I'm soooo with you on this one!!! :flower:

LOL - I suggest one hug from OH and poof pregnant...I'd have one big family by now!

can i be added too please 1st attempt after a break due to 4 mc's am so hopeful that this is my month! ;) always concieved quickly in the past (within 2 mon ths but unfortunatly all ended in mc) im am positive this will not happe n to me again so roll on a BFP anytime soon! xxxx

oh boy yeah... the paranoid - I can't get pregnant stuff... my Mum would kill me stuff and now look at us... 30 next month and trying desperately to conceive! :dohh:

:rofl: @ GrandBleu... I agree.... hugs are all that's required! :D

can i be added too please 1st attempt after a break due to 4 mc's am so hopeful that this is my month! ;) always concieved quickly in the past (within 2 mon ths but unfortunatly all ended in mc) im am positive this will not happe n to me again so roll on a BFP anytime soon! xxxx

We have similar thing hun... conceive easily... struggle with miscarriages.. though to fair, I've only had two! and do have a daughter to be grateful for...

Here's hoping that 2011 is definitely your year!! :dust:

I've been also day dreaming about me ending up with ivf and getting twins. I would have a fit. I'm so not one of those Id love twins people. So i WILL end up with them. Sods law.

Xx

MummyCat

Thanks for your reply. am so positive itll be this year ;). are you ttc now? if you dont mind me asking were your mc's before or after your daughter? in my opion 1 mc is 1 too many is such a terrible thing to go through. feel so much stronger now tho than i have in recent months so def ready for a BFP. Good luck to you too if your also ttc hun xxx

Hiya ladies...

Wow busy thread!! You guys are super organised and skilled at all the things to take! I'm on folic acid (pregnacare) tablets and that's it!

I don't use FF as I don't know how to and have such a varied morning routine and am rubbish at temping.. have tried before... I normally don't have issue with CM, though last month when waiting for first AF after MMC I noticed a distinct lack of it!

I'm on CD 10 at the moment and today got a load of clear sticky CM... is this about right?? normally I ovulate on CD 14 (with ovulation pains.. annoying as they hurt like mad.. but great as I don't need OPK's).

Hope you all have a good evening... I'm so ready to get into the 2WW... no scratch that... I'm so ready to be at the end of the 2WW... this waiting for Ovulation and waiting for AF is so frustrating.... so :hugs: and love to Katie who's stuck on CD a hundred (or that's how it must feel) hope you ovulate soon!! xxxx

I'm on cd 10 as well! Hopefully, we will continue to cycle together! Are you pretty regular? Then I can have a stress buddy, lol!

MummyCat

Thanks for your reply. am so positive itll be this year ;). are you ttc now? if you dont mind me asking were your mc's before or after your daughter? in my opion 1 mc is 1 too many is such a terrible thing to go through. feel so much stronger now tho than i have in recent months so def ready for a BFP. Good luck to you too if your also ttc hun xxx

No worries hun... I don't mind answering at all...

1st MC was at 7 weeks and it was in May 2008 (fell pregnant second cycle)
then in the July 2008 I feel pregnant in first proper cycle (after waiting for first AF after MC) and had a problem free pregnancy... no spotting, no bleeding... a tiny bit of high BP at end, but nothing that caused concern and normal stuff.. heartburn and back pain
2nd was MMC at 10 weeks and in Nov 2010 (fell pregnant 1st cycle), no idea what caused this one and now we have waited for AF though we did kinda NTNP as I got Ov pains in Dec.

I agree... it's awful.. because the minute you get that BFP your life is changed... and it's soul destroying when you see the blood (or in my case end up with NHS Direct ordering an ambulance to my house to cart me off to hospital - it was a bit traumatic as I was haemorrhaging blood) but we're all good now and that's done and dusted!

I'm sure this will be a good year for ya hun!! Use all that PMA and you'll have a winter baby for sure!! xxxxx

I'm on cd 10 as well! Hopefully, we will continue to cycle together! Are you pretty regular? Then I can have a stress buddy, lol!

Oooh... fabulous!! I'm about a 28 some times 29 cycle... so pretty regular. You are welcome to be my stress buddy... though goodness knows between us we'll stress enough for England! :D

Have you decided what DPO you'll be testing? I think I can't wait for 14 DPO... I might have to try on 12 :D

aww bless yuo hun that sounds horrific!! my first was at 8 weeks which was a mmc then last 3 all been v early (furthest being 5) weeks and just happened naturally. your right that second you get a BFP EVERYTHING changes. i became so obsessed with trying and so depressed but thankfully moved past all that now.
Is this your first month back ttc too? wishing you lots of luck hun ;) xxx

Thanks Joey... It's okay...hubby was more stressed than I was... but I guess you would be when your wife calls you to say... you know I told you I was struggling about an hour ago? Well there's now an ambulance on the way... how soon can you get home?? (Northampton to Luton) about 1h 15 min... turns out it can be completed in 45min :haha:

Anyhoo... officially we told immediate family we'll think about getting back on the TTC wagon after we get back from South Africa in mid Feb, so they don't expect much... but we knew we would start immediately as we don't want to waste any more time! JUST in case we have another miscarriage and we dont want the age gap between Lottie and the next little bundle of joy to be too big! buuuuuuut... we'll get what we're given! :D

I'll be keeping an eye out for ya hun... what CD are you on?? x

Hey hun am on cd 24 and have a 28 day cycle, so fingers crossed this time next week we should know more ;)
We are the same after having various tests done to try to find out the cause of the mc's we were told in december everything is "normal" and to try again when we feel ready our familys know this but dont know that we feel ready and our trying now ;) hehe.
Im not sure what we're gonna do about telling them or not when we first find out. because of my previous mc's st marys in london ahve said when i do fall i will get 6,8 and 10 week scans through them so maybe once we hear a heartbeat we'll tell our immediate family. I just worry about putting all the stress particularly on my mum if that makes sense!
Lottie is absolutly gorgeous hun. Im not 100% sure how but will try and add you as a friend hun. will be checking for a BFP from you soon too ;)
And as for the 45 min journey its amazing how quick they can drive when they are needed isnt it! hehe bless him.
I just saw from an above post your cd 10 right? perfect timing to make that baby hehe.
Thanks for listening hun xxx

:) Got your friend request! xx

I'm sure you'll know when it's right once you get there! but I know that if the worst was to happen, they'd be super supportive in any case! :hugs:

How super exciting that you're already on CD24... I would love to be there! :D We're about ready to hit Ovulation... hopefully fingers crossed all works well!

Thank you for your lovely comment about my Lottie pops! I can't be sad about the miscarriages when I have her waking me up each morning! Can I? :)

I'm off to bed now :( work tomorrow... booo! Nice chatting hun!! Let us know how you get on! Have you had many symptoms?

Cheers, Cath xxxx

Oooh... fabulous!! I'm about a 28 some times 29 cycle... so pretty regular. You are welcome to be my stress buddy... though goodness knows between us we'll stress enough for England! :D

Have you decided what DPO you'll be testing? I think I can't wait for 14 DPO... I might have to try on 12 :D

I have lots of IC and I am a POAS addict, so probably 7dpo, lol. No, but really, I am going to try to wait until at least 12, but I will probably hit 10 and not be able to stand it anymore.

I am also very regular, 28-29 days every month, here's lots of :dust: to us! :thumbup:

LOL I think I would be a POAS addict if I didn't hate seeing BFN's so much... my hatred of them save me from being a POAS addict! :rofl:

So it's fertile window for us now... we plan on :sex: tonight, then the 6th and the 8th and the 9th and hopefully that will do the trick! arghhhhhh... I'm so done with this waiting :D I'm so bleeding impatient!

Thanks for the friendship request! :flower: xxxx

Morning all! Interesting info on the flaxseed, i take soy before OV and use pre seed for CM but might give the flaxseed a go after OV. Anything to improve my chances!

We take a while to get pregnant and then i seem to lose them at 8 weeks after seeing the HB but my body hangs on until much later. Its been 11 weeks both times we have found out. Just waiting to go through all the testing now but dont want to wait to TTC . . .

I hope you can find out what the problem is... do you think it might be related to placenta production? I suppose there could be so many things that could cause it!

Hope you have a little bean that sticks for you!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"