Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

I'm not surprised what with everything that's gone on lately - you can only deal with so much before your mind and body say that's enough :hugs: Always here if you want to chat :hugs: I've been reading your journal although all the updates I've read lately seem to be that lovely, albeit crazy lady who is reading all 500+ of your journal :haha:

I've just put a new post...!

I know bless her, she has some patience that one!!

xxx

amy, I saw your chart and wanted to say good luck. It looks perfect! It looks like my pregnancy chart with the temp rise towards when AF is due, instead of a fall. I want to congratulate you :))

going to test tonight! just very nervous and excited at the same time, felt sick this morning on the bus to work thats 2 days now and just feel very very hot!

I don't think they can get any worse, well actually they probably could.

Things need to start going up, I cant take much more of this...

xxx

Good luck with your test Amy, your chart does look very good!

Danielle, the book idea sounds great!

Becca - huge :hugs:

I'm now on day 3 of High on the monitor, and we've covered the last 2 highs, hoping to BD again tonight.

AMY HAVE YOU TESTED YET!!! :holly: (this is me jumping up and down impatiently!!!

AMY HAVE YOU TESTED YET!!! :holly: (this is me jumping up and down impatiently!!!
I feel the same way!! I can't wait to see the results when you do test.

I'm glad I decided to bd every other day this month because I don't think I'd quite be in the mood tonight after tending to my son...vomit and fever all day. No fun.:nope:

Amy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wont have time to check tomorrow before work :cry:

You are so pregnant my darling :dance:

Becca I am sorry your having such a crappy time at the moment :hugs:

No novel writing/prep today :dohh: I have been working though so that is my excuse ;)

not pregnant ladies :cry:

took FRER last night and a digi this morning, temps still higher than normal just so confused.

CD5 today - if I get my BFP this cycle I'll hopefully be having an Easter Bunny :mrgreen:

You really aren't out yet. My fingers are still crossed for you! I would say good morning to you all, but I'm just going to bed. It's 2:08 AM here. I'll talk to you all later on today!

amy :hugs: you are not out. Temps don't lie but HPTs do.
I haven't given any update for a long time.
Last month we had low motility issue due to infection. Meds helped, motility improved to normal. But now we have morphology issue (kruger 4%). We BD around o time and I temp but I'm trying not to get my hopes up just to find another disappointment each cycle.

Amy you're not out until the :witch: gets you. Sorry the tests were BFN though :hugs:

I agree, you are not out yet! Of course not, Af isn't here, and temps are still high. In more cases than you think, it takes time after a missed period, even with early repsonse. Relax, and test in the AM.

Amy just had another look at your chart and this LP is a LOT longer than all of your others. There are some women who take at least a month after their period to get a positive hpt and they go on to have perfectly healthy babies! You also didn't use FMU did you? I would say wait a few days and get a superdrug cheapie test. I still think you are chick :hugs:

Leylak I know where your coming from my darling :hugs: I gave up the PMA a long time ago, it makes it easier each month when the :witch: arrives if I am not hopeful :hugs: Has your GP discussed IUI or IVF???

AFM we did the deed last night and I think we will go for every three days as suggested by DH GP. Boo had worms :cry: We were worming her as she was due and this morning a huge live roundworm came out. I really freaked out because it was longer then her leg and I couldn't bare the thought of her being put through that. Vet has re-assured us that it is normal for live ones to come out as it means they are dying and got passed out as were too weak to stay in :shrug: Her little tummy is all swollen and she is as irritable as hell. I feel really angry as she hasn't been out anywhere with us to pick up worms and the only way it could have happened is if the Mother wasn't wormed whilst pregnant or if the breeder lied about worming her. Also feeling a bit guilty as we have tickets to see Dylan Moran tonight and because of the worm situation my cousin is now refusing to look after her meaning she will be on her own for a few hours. Usually I wouldn't feel so bad but she was left on her own for two and a bit hours this morning while DH and I over-lapped with work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->