Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Amy, I'm sorry. You're not out yet though!

I finally got a high this morning on the CBFM. Will be making sure there's :sex: tonight :haha:

:wohoo: go Rachael - get jiggy :sex:
LOL You ladies are great!! My new goal is to dtd every other day. That way I don't have to worry about charting and if there's :sex: every other day I'll for sure hit ovulation.

temp went high again this morning, ff says today is a good day to test but I'm going to wait until at least thursday when i would be officially 'late' fx

how are the rest of you lovely ladies on this hot day (office thermometer currently reads 28°C )

Told you Amy ;) I have everything crossed for you chick!

Rachael hope the baby dance was fruitful ;)

Jenny that sounds like a plan :thumbup: - I too am skipping charting this cycle :haha:

AFM I am currently CD8 and plan to start bedding this evening (DH wasn't in the mood last night :wacko:) I have my smear booked for Saturday which should be CD12 and last time the nurse said that after a smear is a good time for bedding so I am hoping the :spermy: will have an easier entrance and be waiting for that eggy a few days later ;)

Told you Amy ;) I have everything crossed for you chick!

Rachael hope the baby dance was fruitful ;)

Jenny that sounds like a plan :thumbup: - I too am skipping charting this cycle :haha:

AFM I am currently CD8 and plan to start bedding this evening (DH wasn't in the mood last night :wacko:) I have my smear booked for Saturday which should be CD12 and last time the nurse said that after a smear is a good time for bedding so I am hoping the :spermy: will have an easier entrance and be waiting for that eggy a few days later ;)

ohh sounding good Danielle we will definately end up bump buddies fx :thumbup:

Amy - you're chart looks really good - you're temps are definitely higher than they normally are :thumbup: - I've got everything crossed for you (you are so good for not testing - I would have pee'd on loads of sticks by now :haha:) :wohoo:

Rachael - I hope you wore out Ian last night :rofl: (it is Ian isn't it.... or have I just matched you up with a complete stranger!)

Jenny - sounds like a good plan to me!!

Danielle - enjoy the :sex: - I BD the day of my smear test in January (and the day after) and that was when I got my :bfp:

AFM - I'm on CD6 got two more lots of SOY to take (tonight and tomorrow), feeling strangely optimistic - no idea why!! I OV around CD16 on SOY so I will start BD around CD 10 and try for everything other day, until I get a positive OPK then I will try for 3 nights straight. That's my plan but I'm sure that my OH has other ideas :D

Just been for a nice lunchtime swim - managed 30 lengths in 30 minutes, so quite pleases with myself. I've lost 3 lbs in 2 weeks, not great I know but I had a bad weekend so not that upset (not doing as well as Rachael and Becca though - must try harder!!):winkwink:

Emma a loss is still a loss chick! Well done you for swimming, I cancelled my gym membership last month as I just wasn't using it :wacko: I treated myself to the old PS1 dance mat about 6 weeks ago so I may start doing 30 minutes of it a day to just keep in shape!

I would like to say that I am optimistic about the smear and getting that :bfp: but I am still feeling that we will have a while to wait yet :cry:

I have decided to put our crappy ttc experiences to a good use and have just started a novel. I am only at the preperation stage atm but I am hoping that it will give me a good outlet and will eventually have a happy ending which I can share with others in our situation. I used to be quite good at creative writing in my teens and my English teacher was always pushing me to consider a career in it but I never did, who knows perhaps this book will become quite popular :haha:

I love a dance mat - I might have to dig mine out :)

Book sounds like a brilliant idea - definitely something I would be interested in reading - I really don't think there is alot out there for woman to relate to when it comes to TTC - most things on TV show woman getting pregnant just by looking at a man - especially soaps! Always available to bounce ideas of aswell :thumbup: not that I'm very creative but fresh eyes and all that!

Thanks chick! I have made a mental note!

You are right it is very hard to find anything that relates to the struggles that some people face ttc and I just want to give a semi-autobiographical account of just how hard it is and that they are not alone. I want to tell the real crappy side of it where :sex: becomes more of a chore or something scheduled and your whole lives are taken over by things ttc related!

Thanks chick! I have made a mental note!

You are right it is very hard to find anything that relates to the struggles that some people face ttc and I just want to give a semi-autobiographical account of just how hard it is and that they are not alone. I want to tell the real crappy side of it where :sex: becomes more of a chore or something scheduled and your whole lives are taken over by things ttc related!

I so agree with :sex: becoming more of a chore sometimes. It was "scheduled" for us to do the bd last night but neither of us were in the mood so we decided to wait until we were. Ttc does take the intimacy out of :sex: at times.

Aww...hopefully tomorrow night he'll be in the mood!! I'm planning on :sex: tonight also. I'm babysitting tonight, but he should be good and ready when I get home. It's been a few days, and he doesn't like waiting too long haha. Anyway, I thought I felt some ovulation pains today, but that could have just been me. If so, then I do ovulate earlier than what I though. I'm glad I decided the BD every other day was a better idea than every day no matter what on ovulation week.

Oooh Feisty a novel... how lovely!! Hope the writing goes well and the story has a happy ending! :D

Amy.... your temps are looking fab honey! Keeping eveything crossed

:dust: to you all!!!!! :flower:

Hey girls, sorry I've not been around, had a crappy few days...

xxx

:hugs: Becca - hope you're ok?

Amy I'm so excited about your chart - you'd think it was mine :wohoo: - you're temps are great and your lp seems to be the longest you've had - when will you test :wohoo: (must calm down!!!)

I'm fine, getting better, had to take monday off work because I was such a mess, just so stressed out and down.

xxx

I'm not surprised what with everything that's gone on lately - you can only deal with so much before your mind and body say that's enough :hugs: Always here if you want to chat :hugs: I've been reading your journal although all the updates I've read lately seem to be that lovely, albeit crazy lady who is reading all 500+ of your journal :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->