Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

I just hope it doesnt take 5 months to get another appointment.

They wasted mine and their time, if they had told me when I had phoned to book an appoinment it would of been fine, now some other lady missed out on an opportunity!

xxx

Becca I'm so sorry :hugs:

CD18 here and still low on CBFM, and -ve OPK! Had a temp dip though :dohh:

Becca I am so sorry my darling :hugs: Was it just a 'checking' in appointment that they neglected to tell you about or did they just fob you off??? :hugs:

Good thanks Emma! I am feeling nice and chilled atm - I am sure this will change a few weeks into my cycle but at the moment I am focusing on the business rather then ttc as it is something that I have control over iykwim :lol:

I'm great as well. We actually have a babysitter coming over tonight so DH and I are going on our first date night in months. Do you all have big plans for the weekend?

After my rather positive post earlier I have had a rather crappy afternoon :growlmad: Printer has packed up and I have loads of invoices that need printing! Add to that the fact that we have no money for a new printer I am not a happy bunny!

Off out in a mo though to spend the evening with some family and watch the big boxing match (tragic I know)

I have just painted my nails to cheer myself up (black tips with silver glitter) and am hunting around for my happy face :haha:

How about everyone else? xxx

Sorry about your printer. I'd let you borrow mine if you were closer! I think it would cost more to ship it to you than it's worth though. :) I hope your weekend gets better!!

Thanks chick! I am going to have to beg a borrow of one and then perhaps save for a new one, just peed off as it was working perfectly before!

How was date night??? xxx

Anytime! Date night was great. The DH bought me a new Coach wallet! I needed one to match my purse. :) My son had fun with his babysitter and her sister, or the pretty ladies as he called them. When I called to tell him goodnight he told me he couldn't talk because he was talking to the pretty ladies Haha. He's such a flirt! Didn't you watch wrestling or boxing? How did that go?

We watched boxing with Haynes vs Klitschko, it was a very boring match :haha: We do enjoy a bit of wrestling too and will be going to watch a few live ameteur shows soon :lol:

Your son sounds adorable and I am sure his babysitters loved being called pretty ladies!

Gifts are always good ;)

Thank you! He is quite the character. I hope everyone had a good weekend! It's our Independence Day here tomorrow in the states. I'm sure we'll end up at the fireworks at some point.

well looks like my body was playing tricks on me the other day temps have started to drop so looks like I'm waiting for :witch: to arrive, just so pleased I didn't rush out and buy some hpts

Amy I am sorry chick :hugs: I had a minute bit of blood at about CD9 last cycle and I didn't want to think about it too much or else it would have got my hopes up. I wouldn't count yourself out yet hun, I have just had a sneaky peek at your chart and the temps are way above the cover-line and your temperature today is the highest it has been at this point this year! Don't give up! xxx

Thanks ladies

I'll know one way or the other soon enough and if it is another no I'll know not to get carried away again. How is everyone else doing

It is so difficult not to get carried away though when you have something that exciting happen!

I am feeling quite mellow atm I know it won't last but I am planning to just dtd three times a week and to try and space it out as much as possible to see if that works. I have given up hope of a :bfp: any-time soon but for the moment I am okay with that. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->